Whos going

whos going

love all the sumerian bands going but they're not coming near me

feels bad man, found out last week that the faceless is playing too. Nearly came

im at the end of it all lol, detroit

Id only go to see Dahlia and rings of Saturn. Would be nice to see faceless again but knowing Keene they're just gonna drop out of the tour.
I went to the '12 one and imo it's been the best lineup

"We're not deathcore, we're totally progressive metal bands, forget the past"-fest

btbam was there holy fuck, all are perfect but i dont care for periphery. Btbam is the only badn ive seen in this vein of music, extreme metal. Dying fetus had me sold instantly.

Yeah it was the first time I saw btbam live and they completely blew my mind, honestly they may be the best live-performing band I've seen. I was pretty stocked for periphery but the fuckers didn't show up to my date

BTBAM, PERIPHERY, AND VEIL OF MAYA... oh god that show.

All the edgy teens, I'd guess.

lol im 19

yeah btbam will be on top for a while for me. Stocked for black dalhia murder and faceless. Dying fetus too

Still need to order tickets but I should be going in cleveland

Faggots

lol kys, if you went you would be fucking overpowered and thrown to ground, stomped on repeatedly like you fucking deserve

lol I don't care

What I meant exactly, faggots, like yourself

i was simply saying youre right.... but oh well

that makes no fucking sense

goin to the Denver show!

wonder if black dahlia murder will be literally smoking bowls in between songs

Too far away from me sadly.. Nothing good ever comes to CT besides Warped and even that is pretty trash. imo

The only thing these 125 pound teenagers stomp is each others assholes.

i weigh like 170, i do roofing, ill be the only one stomping, funny though

I wouldn't doubt it.

Reading comprehension is hard enough, don't worry. Point is you are a faggot

ok so youre not going to explain anything, youre just gonna say im a faggot. Ok fair enough thats usually what i do when i talk shit lol kys

I might go to the Chicago show. It's been a while since I've seen black dahlia. But that's about the only reason I'd go, last good faceless album was Akeldma sooooooo.

>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

exactly

So you agree that you're a faggot?

Mainly I was addressing the way you insult me and refuse to make sense, its inefficient and makes you look fucking retarded. But yes everyone here is a faggot

bump

origin is gonna kill it!

fuck yeah they are

I wouldn't put all my chips on them making the entire tour. The first show (3 days ago) they didn't have a drummer or bass player and only played four songs.

does uhf have tickets yet?