Ask a guy who did a human dissection anything

Ask a guy who did a human dissection anything.

Do you have alzheimer's?

No

Anything notable or is it pretty textbook

Nothing like textbooks. There's fat evrywhere and it's more complex inside than what you learn in school.

Have you ever considered becoming a necrophile?

Never, The smell turn me off. But all my friends think im fucking dead girls tho...

was it repulsive
did anyone throw up

also, is it possible to neutralize the smell

When you first enter the room, the smell hit you hard but after 5min it starts to be normal. The most repulsive are the sounds it makes when you move the organs.

No it's always fun time for evryone no throwing up !

No
The smell stay forever in your nose like even after hours. But it's not as bad as you imagine

head of my institute is done in 20 minutes, after having done over 200 of them i finish in about 1,5 hours including all three cavities and opening all vessels, hallow organs etc including minor ducts (ductus pancreaticus, ductus cysticus etc, urethers etc etc)
how long did you take?

Cause of death? with ICD-10 codes
1a
1b
1c

Tumors? Give M-Classification

How many fingers did you get in that?

smells like chicken, except cutting open the intestines which smells like public toilet, it helps to cut it open while its floats on water: easier to untangle and the shit submerges

this made me lol

so, does it smell just like animal meat?
because, well, it is meat
also, do you suspect some doctors of being cannibalistic? is it even possible to control this in hospitals? is it considered a crime?

why do you where this-ass-gloves? proper dissection gloves are twice as thick. Also: what do you do when you cut yourself and later find out that her fast running dementia was really Creuzfeld Jakob?

Did you get hard ?

I am just a student I'm still learning. been on only 5 dissections so far

She commited suicide by hanging that's all information i was given.

2 hands inside

Did they scream?

Yeah just smell like meat when you dont open the intestines

No cannibal, i think it's possible but very unlikely. And yes it's a crime

>Mooing intensifies

Ayyy

No, The inside of a 50yo lady doesnt turn me on strangely...

This body was full of fat so it's basically the same

What kind of student are you?

3rd year of medical school

well than welcome to medschool faggot.
hope you can stay a human being somewhere inside you.

enjoy medschool, after that you will have litte fun. oh forget the money - cause it is worth shit considering the info imprint that you where given.

Thanks, i guess?
What do you mean by staying a human being ?

Can you give a general location as to where you did this? Like state wise? I know of someone that committed suicide recently.

Only now doing a dissection in 3rd year? What school are you going to?

do you ever eat pizza with pineapple as a topping?

Europe, And im starting my 3rd year in a month.

mooie trippels

No, im not a monster

Im in Europe sorry...
Also we open only people who died in the hospital

Are these donated cadavers? Because I recall the formaldehyde smell being stronger than anything else. Try doing an autopsy in a morgue.

No, its a topping for retards

If anything having a deeper understanding of many types of people will help you stay grounded, most people who become "cold" and "inhuman" often have too much of an ego, fish a golfball out of someones ass and you will get over yourself real quick.

Yes, people who died in the hospital, always fresh, not like a morgue

What country?

France

Ever seen or cut up some dead female cuties?

Is Macron so bad, that people start hanging themselves?

still much better than drumbo

indeed

Don't know, they always cut the heads off. It's mostly middle age or old people so no good bodies.

Cut their heads off?

That's gruesome. I know they're dead and your doing a dissection and im sure the heads are put to good use but still, seems kinda odd.

So they are in la france. They even eat frogs there

They also cut all 4 limbs for practical reasons

because the body is easier to handle without arms and legs?

Yes, it's lighter and you just study the organs inside the torso and abdomen so no need for a head or limbs

What did you name your cadaver?

OK that makes sense. I just thought it seemed gruesome.

Similar is a friend of mine at vet school. He was looking at his schedule and knew he would be shoeing horses. Was confused because they were staying in the lab on that day and not going out to horse stables. The lecturer actually wheeled in a tub full of about 80 horse legs and passed one to each student. Obviously much easier to practise that way.

Did you keep the skull as a trophy?

Does seeing someone's internal organs in real life make you appreciate your own health? I mean does it inspire you to look after your body and make sure you don't get full of visceral fat?

The lady open in the picture, i decided to call her MobyDick because she was fat as fuck

did this make you hungry?

No, they take everything to burn after we finish. But i have a bunch of boxes full of burned bones somwhere in my room

Why does formaldehyde make people hungry

Actually yes. I usually go for a KFC after we finnish

What does the biceps brachii insert into

bump for this

Yes !! I eat shitty food all day and now i know what my insides look like so i try to eat more healthy since then

I dont know man im not a doctor yet

Where are you from?

South of France, no more details

Lol this nigga takes an anatomy class and dissection and doesn't know insertions lul

why

I did mine in Belgium, but they had been fully bled out and stored for quite a while.

Was your body fresh?

Did you rape the little person living in our chests that controls our heart and blood and stomach and stuff? Does he wear clothes? Is their like a little TV and kitchen in their or just a chair that he sits in all day

How fat was the pig? I BET YOU HAD TO DIVE INTO THE OCEANOUS FOLDS OF SOME 30,000 LB FUGGO

I spent a few holidays there. Very nice

They should certainly have you study the skull, brain, eyes, spinal cord, arms, legs, arteries

just studying the trunk of the body is so limiting.

I've seen her anus.

You didn't 'run the gut' (a western term amonst dieners), that smell would haunt you for your lifetime.

Yes, died the day before

It's on the programm, I have seen a brain dissection and an arm but it wasnt very interesting

How would you even know?