Majority of this board has been here for less than a year

majority of this board has been here for less than a year
how long have you been browsing Sup Forums and what was the first album you heard that you saw here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEsbcLOeVCw
t.me/Eliteville
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True, i joined like 2 months ago. And you guys have recommended me very good music, and that's why i connect here everyday. I almost never post, becouse i like to see people that are more knowledgeable in music discuss things.

My first album that i listened just becouse of Sup Forums was Spiderland by Slint. Pretty good imo.

>ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS

Since may 2015, can't remember if it was in rainbows, skinny fists or laughing stock.

i joined 3 years ago and the first Sup Forums album i listened to was probably in the court of the crimson king or remain in light, lmao.

>Sup Forums
>more knowledgeable in music
Oh, you still have much to learn.

Can you recc me another place to discover music? Last.fm is done for me

I started browsing Sup Forums in 2010. First album I listened because of it was a Hospice. Loved it then, like it now.

Came here a year and 1 month ago. First board was Sup Forums then I migrated here. I'm gonna be honest I don't remember the first album I heard due to Sup Forums. I had heard of ITAOTS before I came here. I think it might have been TMR because I remember a thread where people were arguing over it so I tried to listen to it but couldn't get through the first track. Not sure though.

there's nowhere else that's good for music discussion and not genre specific. although most genre specific forums are way better than mu

best track of the album?

youtube.com/watch?v=AEsbcLOeVCw gets my vote

I joined about 5 or 6 months ago, and the first album I listened to from Sup Forums was probably Sufjan Stevens' Illinois, or Pet Sounds.

Though I've been into a lot of Sup Forumscore for a while before that.

Been browsing on here for 4 fucking years now holy shit where has my life gone. I can now actually say my age on here without being banned so that's nice.

My first album here I think was probably The Glow Pt.2

I don't browse Sup Forums regularly enough but I first looked at it when it was brand new.
Iroha S/T

In addition I started browsing Sup Forums for about 6 months in there but now I've mainly migrated back over to Sup Forums

Since about 2008. It's amazing how shit this place became after MBDTF got a 10.

Yeah, that's what i think aswell. For discussing "MUSIC" in general, there is nowhere else as Sup Forums.

everybody finds Sup Forums cause of Sup Forums, gets bored of it, and then comes back when they have a hobby lol

since youve been here for 2 months just browse the rym charts to be honest

youll figure it out from there

2 years
my first first FIRST...
is this one, along with Boris - Pink
now i kinda hate them both

Started coming here in 09. First Sup Forumscore album was probably MBV - Loveless. Then I discovered Sufjan and became obsessed.

4 years

Fuck wrong pic

>tfw I am now an oldfag
>all those who are now elderfags have gone away
>still on Sup Forums

>4 years
>to be kind release date: May 12, 2014
fraud, reported

great job

4 or 5 years, though I mostly lurked during those years. Before that I just used /x/. The album is ITAOTS

basically this except i went on Sup Forums

I'm with you on that one brotha

5 years since 8th grade. Im sad to see how boring this board has gotten.

5 years, I'm still a newfag but this thread is just embarrassing. I can't remember the first album I listened to purely because of Sup Forums. I'd already at least heard of most Sup Forumscore, and nothing else sticks out as the first Sup Forums album.

I find it crazy that there's people who use Sup Forums BEFORE knowing about pitchfork or fantano or anything, and then they autistically focus on whatever mu "discusses", seeing everything as a meme before they actually appreciate it. And grimesfags have gotten so much worse over the years. I certainly can't blame everyone else for how much worse this board has become. I remember before it became 70% shitposting, and people actually discussed albums and tried to show off their taste. I remember the moment when I realised I would have to start making those threads as the oldfags left, but what did I do? I made waifu threads because I was horny. Now I feel I'm above this board and I don't share any of the cool music I find because I want to feel unique.

Two months. I mainly listened to dad rock, 90s alt rock, and rap. The first album was ITAOTS and it was okay but I heard it before mu. I then listened to Have a Nice life. I got bored and quit after 20 minutes. Two months later I finished almost the entire chart and now Have a Nice Life is one of my favorites.
I'm already to the Scaruffi core and it's much better than most of the mucore. I can't believe some people's top 50s still look like a hodge podge of mu core after a few years. Dozens of garbage threads but I like when people post charts where I can't recognize any album so I can download.

Quick One > Telephony > The Big Gloom > Hunter > Earthmover > Who Would > HFS40k > Bloodhail > No Food > The Future > I Don't Love

Since 2013 and I thought I was new. This thread makes me sick. ITAOTS and Fantano pretty much brought me here but IDK which album I first heard from here.

5-6 years ago
Whenever Neon Indian - Era Extrana came out

user I feel you, were a small minority

Since 2010 or 2011

Been here since around 2010.
The month I got in, pic related and Plastic Beach were posted all the time on Sup Forums.
I feel old.

Came here on and off around 2012 but didn't start frequenting until roughly a year ago.

I honestly can't remember the first album I heard from here. I've never really looked for specific albums. Just listened to random shit off people's Soundclouds and the occasional Youtube vid that shows up.

started browsing in 2012, first Sup Forumscore that i fell in love with was mpp but i already loved itaots and a lot of the super entry level stuff so it was easy to pick up on board culture at the time

>tfw been here for only about 3 years
>tfw started ironically making waifu threads/posts
>tfw feel like I've unironically become a waifuist now though
Really makes me think...

2012. Great times. Probably pic since this was all the hype that year. Still enjoy it, used to love it

Since 2011 off and on. You can leave this board for a few years and come back to the same threads being rehashed.
I feel half of you are just some bot that markets mediocre albums that will be forgotten in a few years.

I vomit remembering all the tripfags on this board that are long forgotten who tried to make a name for themselves. The autistic tripfag rate threads were a lot worse than the shit you see now.

definitely don't miss crazyaga, clt or hampus

>The autistic tripfag rate threads were a lot worse than the shit you see now.
What do you mean? Pic related seems completely normal and not at all autistic.

There's the 2 facebook groups

Hunter > Deep, Deep > Earthmover > The Big Gloom > Holy Fucking Shit: 40,000 > Waiting for Black Metal Records to Come in the Mail > I Don't Love > Telefony > A Quick One > There Is No Food > Bloodhail > Who Would Leave Their Son > The Future

>Spiderland
>good

late 2015/early 2016, maybe january I think

pic related was my first album from here

>how long have you been browsing Sup Forums
Since sometime in 2014 after someone on another board said this was the worst board. This has been my main board since.
>first album you heard that you saw here
ITAOTS since there were like 10 threads at the time

late 2012
probably Exmilitary

Well people were treating them like how you see Scaruffi being treated. I remember people on this board would have threads on who was the biggest influence on this board. Also a lot of the shit they listened got spammed. Back then there was a plague of tripfags trying to push there music on everyone.

> Back then there was a plague of tripfags trying to push there music on everyone.
I don't remember this too much. You had people like Turny, Fearless Iranian, Banjoman and Witchy who actually knew what they were talking about, but apart from Lazare, I never really noticed this being done in a negative way.

2010. First thing I picked up on was MPP but I remember Plastic Beach getting meme'd hard until MBDTF came out ruined everything
Lazare was great though.
Who doesn't love synthpop?

I didn't pay enough attention to Lazare to actually remember if he had good taste or not in synth-pop.

Only album I remember him posting about was pic related, which is pretty terrible.

>if he had good taste or not in synth-pop.
I remember him trying to defend Pet Shop Boys in a thread, so

West End Girls isn't that bad actually, but that's a pretty embarrassing band to defend.

From what other anonymous say, he had pretty trash taste, which I found pretty easy to believe.

Considering his calling card was avatarfagging as the rainbow pony from MLP that much was apparent.

I've been here since 2011.

First album I saw was Belong by The Pains of Being Pure at Heart.

I used to tripfag here, a year back. Before that I was user for about 2 or 3 years. Now this place is just a boring shithole of leftist marxist post-modernists circljerking over whatever flavor of the month album there is. What a sad state this board is in.

newfag

>2008 Sup Forums
>when people unironically liked nmh and dragonforce
lmao

3ish years i think. lots of wasted time but at least i have a pretty cool music library and headphone setup now.

>Quick One
my nigga

some stuff from
Anatomy of the Heads - an Adoration in Prayer and Ritual

sharethread pastebins, Sup Forumscore charts, and rym ratings should give you enough to listen to for about a year

You know that a large portion of Sup Forumscore is rated highly by Scsruffi, right? And you listened to over 120 albums in 6 months? Talk about autism, did you savour any enjoyment from them? I mean like I said, heaps of Sup Forumscore are already Scsruffi core so it's funny hearing you say you're 'embarrassed' by the stuff on the mu-chart

Just put me down already.

Also Earthmover. Then Holy Fucking Shit: 40,000

I can't remember, I got here sometime in late 2009 or 2010 and MPP was being memed pretty hard. I think it was probably ITAOTS that I first listened to fully, or maybe Hospice

been on this shit website for at least 10 years

This is the kind of things that put me off. I mean, i like Sup Forums a lot, but why wouldn't you explain your points instead of just greentexting? This really kills the spirit of a music based board man

On and off for about 5 years and ITAOTS was the first Sup Forums album I listened to.

Been on Sup Forums for a little bit over a year but I've been on Sup Forums for the past 3 years. Used to ironically browse Sup Forums but it got so cancerous you couldn't even go on it ironically. So I started going here and on Sup Forums instead.
The first two albums I heard from here was the one by andrew jackson jihad with the long af title name and itaots. But it wasn't until I started listening to Spiderland did I start taking Sup Forums as a serious board.

Hate them both?? Why? They're among each ones best works.

Been on the site since 2007, but only on Sup Forums since 2012

It was actually this, but i turned it off after about 10 minutes. Pic related was the first one that i actually listened to all the way through

Leisure Sup Forums
English only.
t.me/Eliteville

sorry we dont talk about facebook here