Should I drop this anime?

Should I drop this anime?

Someone suggested I use the three episode rule; if after three episodes an anime is boring to me I should let it go. Slow starters like Steins;Gate and even dogshit anime like Naruto got me interested but FMA seems really bad despite its near perfect ratings. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i-RUSFq16Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if it's the original drop it and watch brotherhood
if your already watching brotherhood than keep watching

drop it and watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood instead.
It's his remake

Brotherhood ftw.

Deadman Wonderland. Only one season for gay reasons, but it's cash.

this

It's a fucking stupid show where they voice a paragraph while they're performing an attack with psychedelic backgrounds behind them.

Avoid at all costs.

if its not ur thing its not ur thing

don't waste too much time on things you don't enjoy

Damn bro that shit was out 10 years ago... you're so far behind

>All anime sucks
/thread

It gets good but if you've watched 3 episodes and you're not enjoying it, it's probably best just to drop it.

Ever wanted to watch a blonde haired atheist punch god in he face? If so, watch brotherhood.

Yes, Brotherhood is amazing, your quote is accurate

Skeptical to start watching it myself. But got into it due to its fast pace.
Finale set of shows some of the best i've seen in Anime.
>reccomend

You need to watch brotherhood tho. It will probably become at least one of your top 10's or higher.

FUCK YOU WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT

oh man, I have to leave now

Nah skip this shit
I watched this whole thing and just came out of it confused and disapointed
They followed the manga up until halfway into the show because the manga was on haitus when that shit happened
You'll notice a diffrence in the tone of the show and they just take the direction to some other weird place
I would have watched brotherhood since it followed the manga more closely but I didn't want to watch the same shit till I got to the halfway point were all went to shit with the original

It's raining.

Aww i remember them. They are so closely knit, they're inseparable

upvoted

>upvoted
kys

Brotherhood is for pussies who cant stand a sad ending and think life has no loss

I'm not the one who made a reddit tier comment

I proffered the ending to 2003.
Brotherhood felt a bit too "epic"

Do like Snoop Dogg, and drop it like it's hot...
>that anime is the reason people hate anime

Brotherhood. Fuck the original.

Watch both. Yeah, the original has its problems, and brotherhood is far superior. However, the original does have some truly epic moments, such as this:

youtu.be/i-RUSFq16Wo

Loyal Canine, how we salute thee!

Personally, I'd recommend you finish it. It's pretty good imo. I could give you a general rundown of what to expect without spoilers if you like. If you're at 3 episodes and unsure, watch one of the spin off movies. LikeAfter a while it drove away from the original. However, likeSaid, I feel it was better. Brotherhood was more edge of your seat, while the original, was more emotional. Can't say for sure, but from what you said about stein's;gate and Naruto, you'd prefer more emotional.

Side note, Sup Forums isn't the place for this type of post. You need to go to Sup Forums or /jp/ for this. You're lucky it's summer or you'd get nothing but a bunch of faggots telling you how stupid anime is. SeeIf you'd like to give your kik, you're free to ask me about anime anytime. As long as it came out before 2015 I'll probably be able to give you general vibe about anything you're unsure of. Spent some time as an "otaku" as the fan base would like to call it. The quotations show just how almost weeb I went. Lol