Germany in butthurt mode after Jamie-Lee is boomed out of ESC

Among the comments of Germans on "social media" were "Why are we paying for this shit, if we always end up in last place?" and "Why does noone like us in Europe?" and "This is outrageous, next time we sing in Russian, then we at least get the Russian vote!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banquet_of_Chestnuts
youtu.be/hKmohQA0OOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares

Well it's true that noone likes you germans. You ruined europe twice.

Again, who?

"I didn't blame myself" ?

You made up the holocaust with the Bolsheviks and fucked the entire planet, Ivan.

I thought the song wasn't that bad, not winning material but definitely not last by a margin either. And I would even understand why the jury gave only 1 point seeing the super strong political bias, but was expecting way more from the televote. Better luck next time ;)

>why does no one like us?

I thought she was adorable. Expected Germany to end up in the middle somewhere I guess.

Didn't Lana win in like 2010?
There's many countries who have never won.

Also Jamie-Lee's performance was shit so she can lick the maple syrup off of my balls and choke on my dick for all I care.

She's pretty cute
I would anally ravage her, do a post-coitus 20min cuddle, then never call her again

Welcome to the club.

>Bolsheviks
>offshoot of marxism
was german creation
> Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels

You're right I guess the Jews had nothing to do with any of it, it was all just the Germans.

I thought she was cute. Surprised she got last place.

>look at me I'm so cute and quirky XD
yeah no, you deserved last place. And Australia should have won

Indeed, what reason could people possibly have to hate Germany? It's an utter mystery.

I wonder how much your rapefugee policy has to do with this

Also the song was just boring and you won with LARF O LARF in 2010

>Why are we paying for this shit

You're not paying more than anyone else.

Like throwing World War wasn't enough, your country decided it would be cool to get infested by the filth from the south. Now they wonder why they're hated. Germans are truly an untrainable breed that is easier to have shot than get em taught.

Germany has to sing about the Lolocaust if they want to win.

That's what you get for the Holocaust. You should allow more refugees to atone for your crimes against humanity.

she is such a qty and the song was nice

Not diverse enough.
White people aren't allowed to win anything.

three times

She may have lost Eurovision, but she won my heart.
How can I tell her I love her?

The Jews were behind the Holodomor starving of 10+ Million Ukrainians and were the same Jews behind the Soviet Bolshevik Revolution killing 60+ Million in the Soviet Union, and the murder of the Tsar's family. The Jews are the biggest mass murderers on the planet yet they have much of the world (Gentiles) brainwashed thinking that they are the poor victims. We Gentiles are the victims. Real history confirms it. Terror, tyranny, and mass murder of Jewish-ruled Soviet Russia is an example of the Jewish plans for the entire world if their "New World Order" conspiracy comes to full fruition.

toothpaste please
>Since 2000, France, Germany, Spain and United Kingdom have automatically qualified for the final, regardless of their positions on the scoreboard in previous contests, as they are the four biggest financial contributors to the EBU

Just have a shitskin 'sing' next year. Instant first place if PC still exists.

>The Jews were behind the Holodomor starving of 10+ Million Ukrainians
Stalin wasn't jewish, just an FYI

You guys shoud be in the top 10.
But somehow hohols win.
Australians and us was the only ones worthy of 1st place.

I love the anual crying about the ESC. Germany always sends the biggest shit they can find in this country and then cry about
>muh highest donor
>everyone hates us
>not fair

>the holocaust
>crimes against humanity
Rather against Jewry, Jacob.

It still baffles me how they did not hold a pro refugees or anti normality speech. They did not put a muslim to represent them, or a refugee, she did not sing in arabic or something like that, no outsider clothes etc.

How the hell didn't they do anything?

also >why no luv EU
I dunno, maybe because you are actively destroying normality, tradition, family, hope, civilization and the culture of EU? Maybe because you are waging a genocide against natives? Maybe because you are threatening with war anyone who disagrees with you? Maybe because you are straight out of 84? FUCK YOU! for whoever asked that question, pieces of deluded crap. Where do these people live? In fantasy land?

>Just have a shitskin 'sing' next year.
no gotta up the ante
a melanistic crossdresser otherkin with a beard, makeup, and dog tail buttplug

Israel gives Ukraine 12 points.

???

UKRAINE WINS!

hmm...

You fucked shit up once again by opening to doors for migrants into Europe.

3 times*

>You're not paying more than anyone else.
Actually, we do. We are paying the highest membership fees for the EBU, which is the organization which organizes the ESC.

this

Stop diminishing the struggles of the Jews, you hitler.

Send her a picture of your penis in the mail.

>paying for it

With Greek money

>all those gay swedes behind her

I just... sides hurt alot.

europe appearently hates anime. this is win in my book

ANIME FAGS BTFO

They are aware of it I'm sure they'll not be making themselves more popular by forcing it down everyone's throat any longer

they did have the refugee dance thing but it was pretty tame

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Whatever happened to courting a girl first?

look at the swede behind her

that was you tho. fucked up whole middle east and forced europe to accept shitskins. its actualy not germany who is fucking up europe over and over againt, its you. ww1 you, ww2 you, now you. TTIP will fuck europe big time, you are trying to make conflict with russia in europe etc. fuck off.

>I wonder how much your rapefugee policy has to do with this

I really doubt that any of the people involved in the ESC are strongly against letting in lots of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U

Great idea
You first
Dress up your penis like a kiwi bird and make it cluck
Guaranteed she'll want to kiss it
As she does make it vomit on her tits

I like my butter STD free thank you.

i love you germany

Say me that dragon balls is not what i'm thinking about.

those times are well behind us, Nigel

>this is humour in the uk

Doesn't this prove that anime is inversely correlated with cuckoldry?

If it's the anime haters who are importing throngs of muslims and brown people...

>israeli flag behind

pure coincidence

false translation, not what he actually said

Hans translate pls

was that the UK group?

Anime is inversely correlated with cuckoldry because you can't be a cuckold if no woman has ever gone near you

Rome
WWI
WWII
Migrant Crisis
Protestant reformation

No wonder they call them Germ-ans

>Why does none like us in Europe?

Because you keep being autistic as fuck and trying to take over every 50 years?

Literally fuck off Hans, no one wants your shit.

I'm so happy we have the British, who just never give in to germanies bullshit and end up defeating them everytime.

That was literally Australian-tier humour.

She definitely butters my toast but that jumping cuck in the background is so distracting

Holy kek didnt notice

remember it was america who pressured germany into accepting turkish guest workers too.

fuck off beady eyes

>next time we sing in Russian, then we at least get the Russian vote
should've done this
no other country cares nearly as much about that shiity contest as we do
which is really embarrassing

It was a nice song and she's a qt. Eurovision is all about geopolitics anyway.

There's a reason that the UK hasn't taken this shit seriously for decades.

>Protestant Reformation
>Bad
Cathocuck detected. Uh oh, your dead grandmother is burning in purgatory! You need to buy $100 in Indulgences so she can get out. You can use paypal or amazon to make the purchase and the Priest will say a mass for her.

Cathocuck. You don't have a right to complain about anything. You ruined Christianity.

lol shut up czechoslovakia, nothing is forcing Europe to accept shitskins

yeah fake holocausts aside, what have the Jews done wrong

Reaction to the ESC debacle - Jamie-Lee : "I have nothing to reproach myself"

Irrelevant to the comprehension of the thread, which is apparently about her coming last.

Eurovision is so baffling to me.

i'm going to be honest with you, you're german, go fuck yourself.

>waaaaaaah i am of ze german guten tag

that is what you sound like. i hope your whole refugee-importing jew-blaming pants-shitting culture goes extinct. pretty much all the problems white people face today can be traced directly back to germans fucking it up for everyone. britain, france, italy, the united states doing great things for western culture. bam, along comes germany, the fat stupid kid of europe and over the time span between hegelism and adolf hitler you fuck everything up for everyone. i mean in of itself that is a spectacular acheivement, an amazing accomplishment, not even at the height of the british empire could all the imperial minds combined pull off what some bunch of frumpy leather shorts wearing line dancers did in, what, a couple hundred something years? no, not even they could fuck everything up so consistantly, so fucking thoroughly as you and your bastard sausage-loving race could. really, you're entire ethnic group should be awarded a special nobel prize for getting everything so goddam wrong. it's incredible. how, how do you do it? a devil people i say. and you don't even have anything to make up for it. the french? they have style. they have sex appeal. i have never met a french woman who i have not instantly wanted to fuck. germans? talk to you beer niggers for five fucking seconds and i hate you already, i mean, i hate the french too but at least i want to fuck them. germans are like human porridge, stodgy, lumpy, and you only put up with them if you have no choice. and everything you touch turns to shit. pure, total, shit. not suprising, considering it seems to be your favourite substance. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people? your favourite song in the 90s was about a fart travelling around the world. god i hate you, so fucking much. die die die.

tl;dr fuck off you goddamn kraut

This country's 'elite' is utter trash and doesn't represent anyone but themself.

BRD? Not even once.

>nothing is forcing Europe to accept shitskins
Are you joking?

Who care about places? German nyasha are the best anyway. Such a cutie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banquet_of_Chestnuts

Catholics confirmed for Whore of Babylon.

Thanks Jean-Pierre

youtu.be/hKmohQA0OOw
I'd go vegan for her.

what did they expect? the song sucks ass

>Using your own cuckoldry to status signal your superiority to anime watchers

You messed up.

>tfw your vote ruined the european dream
If only I had known ;_;

When will Cat-licks learn? You can't talk shit about other Christians when your own Vatican is filled with demons.

This just proves the decline of europe. We won second place without even begin european.

dude, this is a eurovision thread

>PETA
why are women so retarded

Im an atheist.

Jamie-Lee... German...East German

That use to be the way it was before relationships were just throw away quality and the hook up culture became the mainstream.

Half the girls I've courted moved it straight to the bedroom on our first date/hang-out. Growing up I always thought it was the other way around, I guess not anymore.

fuck you subhuman russian. Your country ruined europe by rape and invasion. Mongoloid rape apes