Check out this bad boy, dude

Check out this bad boy, dude
This is a 1988 Dodge Ram 50, you call it a "mitsubishi mighty max" but lmao dude this is an American pickup not that jap crap
Anyway it has a 3.0L V6, not that I4 you see in those faggy Datsuns
It has 4Wd so when I feel like hittin' the trail with the boys I can
It has a 5-speed manuel becuz I'm man and not a woman, I can shift my own damn gears
Ash trays out the ass so I can smoke all I want and my mom can't tell me to stop fuck off mom
Extended or "King" cab so I can haul around multiple sluts with big boobs not just one
I can get almost 20 MPG which makes my mom happy

What do you thinks broskis?

sincerely jealous

i've always wanted compact little truck. you can haul stuff, but also commute through the city and find easy parking and

Kewl wheels bruh

>you call it a "mitsubishi mighty max" but lmao dude this is an American pickup not that jap crap

It's Japanese made.
Originally it was the Mitsubishi Forte, then Triton in its domestic market of Japan.
Chrysler imported them and rebadged them as both the Dodge Ram 50 and the Plymoth Arrow.

Mitsubishi only started calling it the Mighty Max when they began exporting it to the States directly.

Small truck, small picture.
Looks nice. Glad to see one that isn't all rusted out.
Me, I got my eye on a 1998 Chevy S-10.

What a piece. Thank god it has 4x4 if you are in a winter climate. Because 1 sand bag in the back will probably put you at your max GVW. If you want a truck, get a fucking truck. Not a car with a box.

No individual man needs any more truck than an adorable little keitora with dump bed

>when I feel like hittin' the trail
.... as it then flies into a hundred pieces. POS

I have a '96 and I can not kill this truck.

Get a real truck faggot

Yup. That's a real faggot truck you got there.

Cost more than you'll make in two years probably you basement dwelling homo

Nice! How much she cost you?

>basement dwelling
You Sup Forums faggots sure love your basements. I live in a 4 bedroom house. In the media room right now.

yep, looks pretty faggy to me.

Anyone driving a truck is a tiny penis faggot IMHO

The Toyota pickup is the ULTIMATE light pickup for hauling and 4x4 prove me wrong

Protip: you can't

It's so low to the ground I'd worry about going over a harsh pothole

Good thing they have air bag adjustable suspension.

Touché

I like them but they are so fucking expensive. I've seen people with those old late 80s Toyota pickups that have 230,000 miles and they are still asking like 5-6k. Fuck that

They hold their value for a reason user. You can get older GMC and Dodge for much less money but no one wants them.

>
>No individual man needs any more truck than an adorable little keitora with dump bed
Hahahaha. Fuck you. I got me a full f350 7.3 litres of American freedom. I take up two spaces when I park. Yeah cmon. Get that girly keitor outta here. Sucka!

That is a bit crazy but people ask that much because they are the most reliable and versatile made. I own one similar to pic related and I plan on selling it for 7-8K but it's really clean and only 140,000 miles

Keitora are for real men with real jobs.

No one is impressed by your tiny penis compensation toy.

If you don't own a construction business you are an ass. I'm so tired of morons like you hogging parking spaces to act like you have a big dick. I happen to know they will only sell f350's to dudes with small dicks or crossdressers. The real transportation redpill is cafe racers, pic related.

Fucking cafe racer shitheads, quit chopping up all the nice UJMs you assholes

14m bag of shit

Nice bro truck bro

Drop a 4g63t into that truck and roast bikes from a roll

nice pic but I've never seen one that sweet being available. any suggestions?

I hate you and I hope you get cancer in your ass and die