Fairly recently people were triggered by the American declaration of independence being tweeted by NPR...

Fairly recently people were triggered by the American declaration of independence being tweeted by NPR, thinking it was an attack on Trump.

Do... do Americans not know their own constitution and such? Do they not know what the freedom they value so much even is?

Trump supporters hate the consitution, you would have to in order to vote for him.

Are these rhetorical questions? They elected Trump as President, duh.

Actually it's the left who hates the constitution. Where property and gun rights are explained. Also the image you're posting there is bullshit. If you honestly think that the media isn't lying about Trump then you're nothing but a naive fool.

>This is what Trumptards actually believe.

Nice criticism and solid arguments.

stay mad poor cuckboi

Yeah whatever :") you'll need more to bait me.

I don't think people who come up with lies can keep up with Trump. You can't make this shit up.

Let's be honest, the constitution is merely a weapon both sides hurl at each other. To the left, the right is anti because of it's intolerance of freedoms (1st amend). To the right, the left is anti because of the 2nd amend. Nobody gives a crap about the constitution anymore, people who actually understand the constitution don't use either argument because it's irrelevant and uneducated. The media uses it because only idiots watch Fox, CNN, etc anyways, and they don't know shit about the constitution.

Nice bait but the right loves the constitution and the left wants to destroy it and all it's freedoms. Now fuck off

>Do they not know what the freedom they value so much even is?
There are people here who likely can't even spell freedom. And they're voting.

trump people are really fucking stupid and really fucking ignorant. They believe "common sense" is superior to science and facts and they distrust any kind of "elitist" factual data. They are just the dumbest of the dumb, the eternally ignorant and will almost always jump to conclusions without a moments thought.

Giving non-landowners the vote was a mistake.

>Do... do Americans not know their own constitution and such?
the ones that support trump mostly don't know much of anything at all.

I don't like to generalize all the left or right as democrats and republicans, I find that pigeonholes people into pre-set positions.

as an american can i ask a non american such as yourself, how much of a faggot are you and will you ever stop sucking dicks?

this fag is a complete idiot, these types dont give a shit about rights or constitutions, so long as their feewings are not hurt.

do brits know whats in the magna carta? 5 pages of an artists rendering of the queens penis.

You know the saying that 'if you give up freedom for stability, you end up with neither'? Well here is something you don't hear, freedom without Stability doesn't feel like freedom. And a lot of people who support/ed Trump are in desperate situations. Of coarse a lot are also just dumb or just towing party lines as well.

you sound mad friend

hi shillbot, how's the weather in russia today?

political screaming matches on Sup Forums, very useful.