Hey Sup Forumsros I constantly chew my nails and it's a big fucking problem. What are some ways to stop?

Hey Sup Forumsros I constantly chew my nails and it's a big fucking problem. What are some ways to stop?

Yeah try not chewing your nails.

Garunteed solution

annnnnnnnnnd /thread folks. thanks for coming by, enjoy your day

Yo user, ur not alone. I do it too but not to the level as this photo or worse ones. I tried some techniques, some worked some didnĀ“t, one time I was proud of my nails but then fell into it again. What u can do: Keep yourself occupied, chew a gum throughout the day, maybe a pack a day? Autism spinner, autism cube or whatever those things are, what worked for me was put pepper in a bowl, whenever you start to chew them, dip your finger/s in there and back in mouth so you get that nasty taste. That works with a strong will, but once you do it few times you will get used to it. Gl

you can't just /thread when fingernails are at stake
OP here is your solution, if you're mudslime strap bombs to your fingers

Get a job, i see this thread every fucking day, ususally with masturbation just get a hobby or some shit - anyone who relates with you is a looser.

>how do I stop doing something
this kind of people should die without reproducing

Start smoking instead

I quit recently using a fidget cube when I would get the urge.

buy a nail file and keep your nails really short and smooth, that way you won't feel that urge to pick and chew them

Said the spongeposter.

>Help Sup Forums I'm fat how do I stop eating cheeseburgers
>Help Sup Forums I'm alcohol how do I stop drinking
>Help Sup Forums I'm gay how do I stop sucking dick

It's a choice. You either do it or you don't. Don't complain about being a weak willed subhuman faggot that can't make a sacrifice to save your life.

My technique was to get a nail file and clippers. Then I would set one finger to be off limits but allow yourself to bite the others. Keep it trimed and nice. Slowly disallow yourself to bite one finger at a time. Now I have only 2 fingers that a bite. trying to work that to zero.

have your teeth pulled

This.

What the fuck does that even mean?

There's a type of transparent nail polish which makes them taste unpleasant, I believe. A friend of mine used it.

>looser
A looser of what? Knots and ties?

Sounds a little bit gay to use nail polish.

stick your fingers in your ass

This definitely helps. Keep a small file on you for when you get the urge to bite.

They also sell clear nail polish that tastes bitter as fuck to deter you from sticking your fingers in your mouth.

Try snacking on something like sunflower seeds while reading or watching TV, gives your hands something to do.

kys and never come back

I used to bite my nails back when mobile phones with the actual buttons were a thing. Basically I was getting frustrated because it started to hurt any time I played Guitar Hero on my phone for longer than 5 minutes. Three days after I stopped biting my nails, the urge was gone. Just find something else to put in your mouth for a couple of days, maybe a cock or something.

Shut up and go clean your room, Bob.

Chop your fingers off. Problem solved.

Consume less stimulants, take a good multi vitamin daily, eliminate unnessesary stress from your life.

You can't see it, so who gives a fuck.

get rid of chewing nails by taking up the habit of scracthing your asshole

allthough for a possible degenerate that you perhaps are this might not work but instead make you look even more of a degenerate

mfw I read doublenigger first and not faggot bubble