So how will the alt-right react if the Falcons win?

So how will the alt-right react if the Falcons win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus fuck there are already a dozen Sup Forums threads in the catalog, go shit up one of those reddit faggot

Fuck off with this shit and let us just enjoy some /comfy/ sports

Depends on who they bet on

Georgia voted for Trump. Either way, Trump wins

Since we have the presidency, Supreme Court, both houses of congress, and twice as many state legislature and governorships...yeah, I think we'll be fine if Trump's buddy loses.

>(we)

SUPER BOWL THREAD Sup Forums EDITION

GET IN HERE LADS

hmmmm

how will you react to these digits

this 2bh, even if atlanta is a nigger-infested shithole

This, hans here has the right idea.

I'm Steve Bannon m8.

>hmmmmmmmmmmmm

your point?

Mass will never go red . However the libs there are much smarter and mature compared to the shit hole Cali or Seattle

tfw town is blue *dabs

I'll never understand why libs want to pass all their legislation at the federal level. What's wrong with having your own comfy state with state-tailored health care programs, employment law, and gun regulations? I grew up in MA and then moved to a red state. What works in Massachusetts won't work here. It's a big country. People have different life objectives and values.

You're proud to be a loser? kek

n-no

but MA did exactly that with health care: Romneycare

>we

word. i visited Wyoming where everyone was strapped but i couldnt care less. everyone had respect for each other. people were kind, helpful and polite. that just wouldnt work in the northeast

>we

Which worked great for MA because it has a high GDP, high education rate, and low poverty rate. Not every state has those conditions. Why did there need to be a national plan? Why did Democrats waste valuable time after the 2008 financial collapse passing a shitty national healthcare bill instead of focusing on job growth?

>American borders

What the fuck are you talking about? Obama created more jabs than the previous 2 administrations. Also Obamacare is the best thing to happen in this country because it will only pave the way to universal coverage for the beaten and downtrodden.

celebrate I hate the patriots more than anything in this world

>I'm from /r/The_Donald and I'm posting on Sup Forums!

>pave the way

>law is getting repealed

lel

won't be happy fuck niggers

>gets 6043 upvotes

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

was meant for

>German """borders"""

If it wasn't for German borders you would never have it into the country achmed

>Obama created more jabs than the previous 2 administrations

Because he started in the middle of a recession with the highest unemployment rate in a generation, and it still took him SEVEN FUCKING YEARS to get the unemployment rate down to what it was in 2007. And the jobs that came back were not the same quality jobs that left. Median household income is still down (adjusted for inflation).

And universal coverage may be paying for the downtrodden, but it's having a crushing impact on small businesses and stunting economic growth, which has a negative impact on the downtrodden.

you're only in the US because your brothers sold you to Europeans and Jews in Africa, Tyrone

Louis C.K. rolls on stage, his worm body hanging over his Ixian cart, crushes a stool with five-ton body. His face is somber.

>Fremen... I wanna be serious for a moment. I've got something I need to say.
*Crowd murmurs, some worried faces in the audience*
>My Hwi... my Hwi just gave birth to a healthy Harkonnen baby boy!
*Crowd erupts in cheers and applause, cries of "Congratulations!"*
>Nine months ago my wife was bred by a strong Harkonnen bull, and today I held the product of his virile seed in my indestructible arms. I couldn't have been more proud.
>But you know, when I was in the nursery, I looked around at the other babies too. And when I looked at the Atreides babies...
*Crowd begins to hiss and boo*
>I know how you feel, everyone. But when I looked at the Atreides babies, and more specifically the, uh, diaper area. I noticed that they all had...
*Crowd shouts in unison "LITTLE ATREIDES SANDTROUT!"*
>I couldn't believe how tiny those things were! I felt SORRY for the women who have had to put up with THAT for the past three millennia!
*Laughter*
>But when I looked down at the baby in my arms, I could see from one glance that he had a...
*Crowd shouts in unison "BIG HARKONNEN SANDWORM!"*
>I was like "Damn, this thing is bigger than me, and he's just a baby!" So much for "the golden path", huh?
*More laughter*
>I know one day he's gonna please a LOT of Atreides women unhappy with their husbands' tiny sandtrout, just like me!
*Cheers mix into the laughter, one Bene Gesserit shouts, "Me first, me first!"*
>Sorry, but there's already a hundred Face Dancers ahead of you on the list.
*Crowd "aw"s*
>Hey, you MIGHT be able to get to the top of the list... if you ride the worm of every Tleilaxu here, right now!
*Crowd explodes with excitement, chants of "SIAYNOQ!" and "Ride that Shai-Hulud!" erupt. The woman's husband cheers her on as she gets on her knees in front of the first Tleilaxu. The show ends as everyone watches the woman service Tleilaxu after Tleilaxu.*

Probably feels better than supporting a misogynistic, racist Islamophobic, tax dodging, foul mouthed orange buffoon you have for a leader now.

hows CNN ?

We're not taking your Muslim refugees.

Australia is already full and we have lost too many white people fighting in your pointless expeditions. America will have to accept the deal and be Australia's little bitch again.

>America will have to accept the deal
youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0

holy shit

>tfw alt-right but love big black round booty

they don't care

Yeah, they're super smart here. Hence the Trump protests in my town with signs such as, "Stop Facism" and "say no to zenophobia".

Clinton won the entire NE region and Trump won GA, its already been proven Bradys a system babby and entire team will do fine when he retires, so I guess apathy

Why do you gotta make this shit political?

I never met someone that thought Kentucky was the capitol of Louisville until I roomed with someone from Framingham, Mass.

It's the education user. Mass has some of the best schools

quick, which stream is working best for eng?

Holy hell you need help