We must resist Donald Trump. His policies can not be allowed to happen. We cannot let Hitler rise again

We must resist Donald Trump. His policies can not be allowed to happen. We cannot let Hitler rise again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9ja3i9u2Og
youtu.be/qOZuLD1u_K4
youtube.com/watch?v=MWC1bo2Lh_s
snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/
bustle.com/articles/199543-can-there-be-a-new-general-election-russia-reportedly-interfered-with-the-one-we-just-had
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know you're fucking retarded, right?

>Using Occupy Democrats as an argument

You know you're fucking retarded, right?

go to Sup Forums you maggot

weak b8
sage
etc

The Liberal will lie !
The Liberal will make excuses !
The Liberal will use words he don't really know !
If the Liberal gets desperate he may start to bait or shitpost !

good job God Emperor Trump

day of the rope is close

Donald Trump is a racist. If you support his policies or even his personality you are a racist by extension.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

>The Liberal will use words he don't really know !
nice try ivan

>shilling your political faggotry on /b
kill yourself, the world would be better off.

Weeeeeak. Try harder, faggot.

If you are using "Hitler" as a code-word for authoritarianism, both of the so-called opposing parties have been promoting it. It is time to send them all to the guillotine again.
If you are using "Hitler" literally, bear in mind that Hitler was an intelligent guy. The Resident Dump has a lot more in common with Idi Amin Dada than he does with the Führer.

Fuck Trump, that piece of dogshit will be lucky to make it out of his first term without being impeached. If he does make it 4yrs, he will accomplish nothing. He's already the definition of a lame duck president, has the House and Senate and still can't accomplish jack shit. What a fucking dildo!

You mean vlad

Fake and gay
Obvious bait

Op is a faggot, if you support his retardedness then you are a faggot by extension.

Wall got approved and first injection of funding...

youtu.be/qOZuLD1u_K4

I'm not from USA but Trump is a blessing, guess why we are here, Sup Forums, meme magic, kek, trump is one of us. Fucking cuck op.

I'm not going to go into all the mysogonist, racist, and homophobic things he has said or done

He or his staff has rushed a pipeline that is leaking before it is done, removed civil rights protections from LGBT Americans, made numerous horrible and out right lies in speeches, failed three times at removing healthcare, golfed a considerable amount after bitching that obama golfed too much, did an air strike that kind of overstepped his powers, probably obstructed justice, has numerous financial ties to Russia along with the ties several staff members had, Betsy devos is a nightmare herself, left the Paris Accord, has one of the lowest first quarter approval ratings, and has tweeted like a retard with Tourette's syndrome.

>muh immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=MWC1bo2Lh_s

snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

Bunch of beta cuck faggots crying around, why don't any of you run for office?

But the "wall" will only breed more hatred for him. It's not a popular initiative to begin with and his focus on such meaningless bullshit is exactly why he won't last more than 4yrs. He will also be challenged by another Republican in 2020 and will have to deal with the pressure of opposition from his own party.

Keep thinking you're safe, conservatives. Keep wearing your stupid MAGA hats and shit. Antifa will find you, and take you out.

Don't say I didn't warn you :-)

>impeached

Do you really want Pence as a president?

>failed three times at removing healthcare

But that's not Trumpie's fault >:( it's those damn left commies who keep blocking Trumpie from doing God's work >:((((

And apparently Alaska, since he's threatening punishments against them because Lisa Murkowski voted against the repeal. John McCain with his nay vote on the skinny vote right after promoting him on Twitter. Sad! And the other "cucked" republicans who voted no.

>did an airstrike that overstepped his power
He is the highest ranking officer in the entire military. Jesus christ, are you fucking retarded? Obama backed the targeted killing program which has a 92% failure rate, resulting in literally thousands of deaths of innocent civilians.

Fuck you. Fuck Trump. Fuck Obama. Fuck democrats. Fuck republicans. Fuck you all. You are all blind, worthless, unintelligent pieces of shit that do not deserve to breath air.

Oh please sir tell me where your bleeding heart was when Obama ok'd tens of thousands of drone strikes and was handed a nobel peace prize for it.

>implying it isn't 100% true.

Hahaha. Oh wait.
You're serious?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

the investigation that's currently underway involves the lkine of succession down to McConnell, i think. As long as at least Ryan goes down as well, the presidency is annulled and you get a new election

well that's just silly. Trump hasn't beaten Obama at anything and he can't even get Obamacare repealed.

Let me guess. You are one or more of the following: over emotional women, black, mexican, gay, gender confused, illegal, illegal supporter, mentally ill, police hater, drug user or millennial?

You're talking about a tiny little bit that got sneaked in as a bit of pork in a security appropriation.
Bear in mind that there are already two walls along the border that have effectively blocked overland immigration since the turn of the century. So who do you think is going to wind up with that $1.6B?

Also check out otranation.com, by which the wall can pay for itself and become a profit center as well.

Won't make it more than 4 years? Oh well, sounds like one full term for a president. Tell me why you haven't run for office seeing you know how it should be done.

took your time

Of course not but if enough Republicans feel the need to put distance between themselves and one of the most unpopular presidents in history, they will make the case for impeachment.

I never said I was conservative

Whatever you say, Shari'aBlue.

Oops forgot atheist/satanic.

I believe you, Sergei. Just not very much.

Might run for state legislator when I'm in my 40s

I'm , and I'm pretty anti-Trump antiauthority. If anything, I support the Antifa, and would go to theor protests of any are in my area

I blame the whole American right

A lot of democrats didn't support it either...

Same as before, I don't have to agree with everything that Obama did. I still prefer him to Trump though

Even if that happen that will be kind of difficult

bustle.com/articles/199543-can-there-be-a-new-general-election-russia-reportedly-interfered-with-the-one-we-just-had

Yeah and 1 term presidents, aside from the ones assassinated in their first term, are total dogshit.

>tiny little bit

It got approved...it got start of funding...promise fulfilled.

Your educational system has failed you. You demonstrate the ratiocination of a nine-year-old.

Would Clinton have had any votes without illegals, felons, freeloaders, and useful idiots? The answer is no. If you voted for Clinton, which one on the list are you? If you don't know, then you are the useful idiot believing all the fake news.

>I blame the whole American right

As you should. They basically own the government with their presence yet they can't seem to come up with a better solution to Obamacare which they are so adamantly against, or so they claim anyways. Trump must be getting pretty antsy now.

>removed civil rights protections from LGBT Americans
This is the only one I disagree with you on and have seen nothing denoting a loss of civil rights for my fellow Americans. If you have information to back up this claim then I would like to see it. Also, why are we concerned about the presidency when senators and congressmen are sitting on 30 years in the same office on a $175000 salary but increasing their net worth on average of $1M per year through lobbying? Isn't that the deepest corruption?

Is Mexico paying for it? Nope. Then fuck off, promise broken.