Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums
> I am a 19 year old, I have recently lost my job and due to anxiety find it very hard to find a new job etc.
The issue is, I am £2k in credit card debt, how do I get out of this hole I'm spiralling into.

Bump

You're screwed. You tried to be an adult and you failed. And you come to Sup Forums for advice. Whining about your anxiety.
Fucking millennial.

I wouldn't say whining, but I respect your opinion. I agree I am screwed.. For now

waaah everyone younger than me that I don't like is a millenial

But yeah OP, stop being a faggot. Anxiety? Grow the fuck up, really. Know when "it" happens and learn to deal with it you fuck. And get a job. You can pay that debt off in no time.

get a job.
make money.
pay debt.

If you're up to it you can just sell your body. Or you can use your bank account to launder other peoples money there's adverts for it everywhere on UK sites.

>£2k
oh look, it's fucking nothing

Yeah, fair enough. I only included anxiety purely for the fact that that is why I lost my job. Unless I magically gain confidence then I'm not sure what to do as it gets worse

Im 21 and have only just about got out of £9k worth of debt by starting my own plumbing company

also true, but it's growing

Donate plasma, put an app in for some entry level jobs, preferably a customer service job so you get exposed to more of the general public. I don't know what causes your anxiety but if it's people you should get out and be around people.

Noted. Thank you

Just get a job, don't be picky.
Apply to everything.

Most of the problem people have is they seem to think that employers will just call them out of the blue and give them a job.

Apply to mcdonalds, they are actually pretty considerate towards their staff.

Just find yourself a job, get your head down, tell people (bank,debts,landlords whatever) the situation you're in and when you'll be able to get them some money.

Sticking your head in the ground isn't going to get money.

My original job was around a lot of the general public and it hindered me quite significantly

Thank you, I think this is probably the only plausible solution atm

just forget about it, it's nothing. even if they send the bailiffs round - if you have no income you can't pay, simple. worst case scenario? you get pushed in to an IVA for what you "can" afford - you're in that for 5 years then whatever's left at the end is written off

source: britfag much older than you who's had actual real debt, unlike your laughable 2k

forgot to add, under NO circumstances ever let the bailiffs inside. unless it's a high court order (which it isn't, because that only ever applies to rent/mortgage arrears) they literally have no authority to enter unless you give them permission

Noted. The fact I am asking now at a mere £2k is because I want to pay it off and just never use credit cards again

Don't listen to that retard. It's fucking 2k. Don't be a nigger over 2k. It's not worth the hounding. Pay it off and never be confronted with it again. Nobody will hold it against you you were 2K in debt at that age, but not paying it off?

Don't be a racist over this shitty post

you're the fucking retard, he's already said he hasn't got a job so how is he supposed to pay it off? I'm reassuring him that the amount is trivial therefore he isn't going to have any trouble with it, despite the threatening letters he probably receives

There's a difference between a black man and a nigger m8
>you're the fucking retard
Sure, I'm the retard without debts I can't pay off and a positive net worth.

so you're just going to ignore the part about him not having a job and convince yourself that saying "pay it off" isn't a retarded thing to say? okay, mouth breather.

>9944

Become a drug dealer, make shit tons, get busted, spend the rest of your days in prison. Simple!

Suck dicks, it's the only way

Congratulations on being a fucking failure

Get a job then. Enough hard work jobs without human contact so anxiety can't fuck it up.

Dont let yourself fall into credit card debt. Ever.

Join the fucking army you pussy

sage advice

>also if you're female: don't get raped. Ever.

so many retards in this thread.

get some Prozac and get a job , or just ask your mommy to bail you out , fucking millenials ...smfh

fucking millenials ...smfh

Get a job

>I have anxiety I cant get a job boo boo
Fuckin millennials are gonna ruin this country

Any pics of this £2000 wifu doll OP ?