Celeb thread!

Celeb thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/search/text/herman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>literally posted it last sunday

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

fuck

also pls respond

Real celebs only, please.

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

Love those big tits

Must have class and dignity.

omg, if it landed anywhere on her legs i would lick it up

even if she asked me to not allow it to land...nnnnnf making sure it never reaches her skin

>he posted a pedo gif

Low bait

>herman is so paranoid he thinks that everyone who calls him out for being a child molesting sissy faggot is the same guy

>he posted a pedo gif

fuck yes, dirty bella is best

fuck fuck, i-is she showing me what i have to do?

>he posted a potato

Please lick my fingere Elle!

w-what if she's wanting us to l-lick eachothers, or maybe even something else?

it doesn't matter if it were a chatbot...the local autist that shitspams his pasta had a pedo gif linked to his post...thus making his entire gimmick null

fag

How do we know you're not just another one of Herman's personalities?
How do you know so much about Herman, Herman?

>herman posting "females" then replying to himself in a gay roleplay

typical herman

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

thanks for completely missing what I said

>he posted a pedo gif

Fuck yes

>How do we know you're not just another one of Herman's personalities?
because im not a fat 60 year old american virgin who lives with his parents...thats herman

>How do you know so much about Herman, Herman?

he admitted is all when he was low on meds/alchol several moths ago

Literal goddess

If you want to really rattle him, why don't you play along?
Or, we could all timestamp and try to make him see reason.

>he posted a horse faced dude

>pedo gif poster

so you just believe what any random person posts?
derp..and how do you know it wasn't someone else trolling ?

God I wish she was my mom.

Posting in a Ryry thread.

>herman see reason

not possible

the only thing that rattles herman is when everyone points out its him and he is a retarded faggot, he always spazzes out then and fuclks off for a few hours then

Moar!!!

No he doesn't. He continues posting and that's it. He doesn't care about you and it's a shame that I do

because several months ago a mod pointed out thats most of the celeb threads was him doing gay/pedo samefag roleplaying etc

>triggered herman detected

>because several months ago a mod pointed out thats most of the celeb threads was him
You said that a month ago. You said that half a year ago. You aren't a good liar

I'd edge for a year just to cum on her tits.

post the proof or forever be a limpdicked liar

he aint lying though

happy birthday, dear yvonne

>herman damage control confirmed

go take your meds herman

Show us the post faggot.

thebarchive.com

See

omg, pls more kenzie

Mmmm... Mommy's tits...
I've got three days built up...

As usual. No proof. No reasoning. Pure shittalking

Close to 7 days.

what does that have to do with being a loser who cant get pussy irl?

thats what i'm on about and thats why i'm here.

Herman? Is that you?

Mmmm.... that's a huge load...

hey boys

Even if you're right what are you trying to accomplish? He wouldn't stop and no one gives a shit

I love Mommy's big tits...

>herman is a pedo
>someone posts grannie
>it's herman

thebarchive.com/b/search/text/herman/

good luck searching through that

but its funny tho watching so many people mock and laugh at you herman

/this

Man if only we could hear her moans..

Don't think I could bring myself to call her mommy though, and yep, surprised I have put a window through yet.

Everyone laughs at you because herman isn't here

damn, you a dumbass

Who you callin a granny, fuckwit? If shes a granny, then I'm a grandmotherfucker....

Bet they're so fucking sexy

>implying that's a bad thing
Don't get mad