You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

>They would all be given good 3 course meals every day.
>They would be put into industrial work that pushes them to get stronger.
>Clean showers
>medical and healthcare
>an I would only have sex with the blacks and Asian girls

Black men.

All girls will be required to be nude at all times. They are to be silent until spoken to and submit to any and all requests by others.

Personal privacy is abolished for them, they will have viewers during all bathroom and shower usage. They will be prepped every morning with a cleaning, both internally and externally then their buttplug will be placed deep in them. This plug will be a remote control device able to bring them to climax or wretch over in pain depending on their guards wishes.

All pubic hair will be removed upon entry and kept that way. The girls will learn how to please a penis via vaginal control and how to please a man via performance. Lesbian guards will teach them how to please a woman and they will learn their own bodies much better as well.

are there any males in the prison, either other inmates, guards, or visitors?

do you currenlty have aids?
or are you simply tryint to contract it?

Every male guard must fuck in uniform, that's what zippers are for

Of course, the guards will be more like teachers for the girls, for them to learn how to serve a man.

I think some hard bondage and physical training should be part of it. Everyone wants some night tight bodies on these girls.

chastity belts so they can't pleasure themselves

so there will be male inmates too? i wonder if any of them would be the girl's classmates

bump

no, the males will be guards or others brought in to train the girls. It would be great to have a field trip of the class to see their incarsarated former class mates.

The boys would be able to handle the prisoners and even the free girl classmates would get their pussy eaten out by the prisoners expert mouths.

i wonder if any innocent girls would get accidentally imprisoned

sounds hot

They are all guilty of something. We can put a few fem guys in and start them on hormones as part of their punishment too.

i'm talking if a guy really likes a girl, he frames her to get her imprisoned or something

I would love to see this from a couple of different angles please

Well not submitting is enough. Or spitting rather than swallowing.

Multiple tiers for offenders and acting up while imprisoned will toss you down a tier.

First is light bondage, enough to keep the girl restrained and the use of any non-penetrative toy is permitted. Guards are female only and the facility itself is very private aside from cameras set up to keep girls in line after they serve their sentence. Girls are constantly shown footage of "worst offenders" as a lesson while the guards play with them.

Second tier is open for public viewing. No actual sex but penetrative toys are allowed and male guards are present and can pleasure themselves and finish on the inmates.

Third tier is for the worst and repeat offenders. Work here is focused on retraining. The public is encouraged to participate within reason. Each week a handful of inmates are raffled off for private sessions with students. The rest are actively taught to please others, men or women.

Repeat offenders of any tier have footage of their 'rehabilitation' sent to their family and friends.

And you know how backed up paperwork can get. If a girl is found to be innocent while incarcerated then it may take a while to process and get her out.

No privacy. Speaking of which, why I have i never seen candid hidden cam scat? Only problem stuff. Most hidden camisole pee. Wtf.

I wonder if there would be cases where socially awkward males have a crush on a girl at their college, so he bribes administration to arrest her and send her straight to tier 3, where she "coincidentally" gets raffled off to him

No hidden poo cams. Ever.

Interesting article for those who read.
>In the Absence of Fathers: A Story of Elephants and Men.

I have never really seen candid poo cams. Seriously.

nude at all time... bad idea when aunt flow is visiting!

they are on drugs that stop that shit.

Dope them all onto female hormones.

Put all the bottled water into the sun for a year, so hormones will be released into the water.

Release dirty clothes of different men and make them pay for it to masturbate.

Educate them into fucking small guys, fat and ugly guys, the poorer the better.

Use poor erotica libraries, induce their instincts just-to-fuck.. Stamp all over photos of tiny dicks.

Make them cum constantly by routine, use brain implant to make her cum after doing the right thing, for example: letting a visitor, small dicked guy, cum hard.

Once a week open up for visitors, paying 50$, being small dick and fat let you access through the cell block (after a intensive registration of course)

Always use strapons, chastity belts, so they cant use their clit. Train their clit to cum into an equal condition for every girl: with a tiny dick into her ass while an unexpert boy play with her clit.

Make them breed with tiny guys, in size, weight, longitude and all, not with midgets but normal tiny people: just let the girls survive.

Keep them all fit by yoga, aerobics and swimming, also permanently filled up with tiny chinese balls, do competition about who can hold the tiniest pack of chinese balls the longest in their body while a drone pulls out. Reward it with an orgasm.

Once every 6 months, use them all to milk a bunch of tiny dicked guys, and the worst competitor will be breeded by force.

More?