People suddenly think vaping is ''gay''

>people suddenly think vaping is ''gay''
What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzVFexZQurE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because vapers overstayed their welcome in being able to vape in public spaces to the point where it became obnoxious. Vapers who vape indoors do it solely for attention, and that's the gayest thing ever.

douche bags were involved with the fad and became obnoxious about it.

Theres no suddenly about you cum gargling anal whore

Its always been gay

chinese knockoffs started blowing off peoples faces
also douchebags smoking indoors was annoying as fuck to the point where you could beat the shit out of vapefags bcos they're endangering your life by exposing you to cancerous chemicals
muh self defense
ah good times

Vaping was never not considered uncool.

Because every douche on earth vapes

tobacco shills flooded the internet calling it gay hipster shit.. hmmm

I stopped vaping because of this. I didn't wanna be associated with them.

>suddenly

I know people that are physically incapable of talking about or doing anything but vaping. The smoke is still fucking obnoxious no matter how much you jerk yourself off about how much healthier it is than cigarettes. And seeing these dumb shits sucking on their mouth fedoras every 5 seconds is just an annoying habit to watch.

>mouth fedoras

I don't smoke cigarettes and occasionally enjoy a cigar here and there but when im in the comfort of my own home i enjoy vaping after a long day of work. Aside from this post I don't normally tell people I vape unless they ask.

It's always been gay as fuck and you are all faggots. It literally is the faggot version of smoking. Smoke a cigarette you fucking gay pussies.

>suddenly
Vaping has always been gay.

They banned smoking because passive smoke is actually a thing that can cause damage and everyone should have the right to ''clean air'' (air is shit anyway) however vaping causes ZERO harm

it was always a gay ass trend sorry, only faggots who wanted attention did it, I assume you are one of those, congrats... it is 2017 already so gays are more accepted within the community, be open

Vaping is good and serves a purpose, a healthier bridge to cross and stop relying on nicotine forever, however there are TONS of douchebags who followed the trend and never intend to stop, love nicotine, love the huge cloud gasses and it looks stupid. You're a monkey puffing out cloud from your nose like a constipated dragon. Looks really silly lol.

I have a friend who one time didn't vape/smoke for 4 hours while we were out drinking and freaked the fuck out shouting ''shit I haven't vaped for ages!'' and immediately ran outside and vaped his lungs. If you didn't need it for 4 hours, that's fucking better isn't it?

>smoke a cigarette
>more chemicals/bad shit for your body
>more expensive
>tastes like shit
Lmfao. I mean, I smoke and also vape but damn do not ever big up smoking as if it's cool. It's only legal because every government makes money from it.

The proper term is "Douche Flute" TY

>suddenly
?, it was always gay, just like glory holes.

nice trips, it was always gay tho
and it attracted a loser demographic as a result
shit is so bad for you too
huffing air freshener

>doucheflute
Do you think we'll ever see movies where some guy vapes in a ''cool'' scene kind of like how some guys smoke cigarettes in movies to show how badass he is? The Robert Deniro scene in Goodfellas comes to mind.

>bad
How?

This scene youtube.com/watch?v=IzVFexZQurE

>Implying it isn't gay

This

nope cant say that we will

I prefer e-dick

The verdict is still out on that.

but, it's fucking gay

why are there 3-4 threads being posted with each getting replaced if deleted?

>suddenly gay

....sure, why not.

You're confusing the words "noxious" and "obnoxious"

No it's not. Studies are done. Sure it's better to not vape at all but damn it's atleast 99% healthier than smoking

I vape and am pretty sure I am not gay, but I don't treat vaping as a hobby. A lot of vapers I know / have met pretty much act like a bunch of hipsters or over enthusiastic hobbiests. All I do with vape is I get flavors I like, hit a button, inhale, and then receive nicotine. I don't need to go and say LOOK BRUH, MAH MASSIVE CLOUDS!!

I just treat it like I do smoking, vape outside or in my house. I try and just not be an ass hat about it unlike a bunch of vapers who use the argument, ITS NOT SMOKING I CAN DO THIS WHERE I WISH!!!

Copied from my post on another thread

I'm actually vaping right now to get off smoking. I smoke 0 nicotine juice and I only smoke in my home and sometimes outdoor when nobody is around. Cigars are the best tho

As someone in the industry, I can tell you there are huge forces against us. Pharma hates us because vape works better than pills, patches, gum. The states hate us because they are getting much less money from cigarette sales. Even the American heart association and American lung association hate us because if no one is smoking, they don't have jobs anymore. There have been several fake/doctored studies that are agenda driven trying to instill fear and hate in a lifesaving industry. The bottom line is vaping is 95% safer than smoking. I am in my 40s...smoked 3 packs a day, and was diagnosed with COPD. I quit with vaping when nothing else would work. I can breathe again and feel 100% better. Vaping saved my life.

Kek

95 to 99% because if you use powerful ecigs you are going to burn your lungs

Trips of truth.

>Suddenly
We have a vape shop in our small town here. It's full of hipsters who think they're cooler than everyone.

I have nothing against vaping. It's the mindset of the hipsters who do it.

Ya, vape hipsters are dbags, but for the most part they are just a group of people that have something in common and want to be part of a group. What's worse than them in my opinion are people who call something that saves lives gay because it doesn't look cool. That's fine when you are young and don't give a fuck, but If I have to kill myself to look cool by smoking, I'll pass.

Douche flute. Annoying.

Cigarettes taste alot better than cherry flavored air vapor that doesn't even kill your craving.

Disagree. I breathe in vanilla pudding, peach cobbler, fruity pebbles and cheesecake on a daily basis. Tastes way better than a smoke. You just have to find a flavor that works for you. If it is not killing your craving, you probably need more nic. strength, or higher wattage.

>doesnt kill your craving\
Its literally nicotine being pumped to your lungs, it does the same thing as cigarettes instead of 1000 ingredients being pushed around your body, it's 4 and it's a hell of alot cheaper.

Everyone know the chemicals in cigarettes is what makes it better than roll your own. The chemicals themselves make the cigarette. Is it healthy? No. But, it makes you feel a certain way.

R u new?

Because you got dudes vaping for the "cloud gains". As a former smoker and vaper, that shit pissed me off. I actually used vaping to quit cigs and cigars, these douches do it to look cool.

>mouth fedora

Top kek

Ya, is like dbags appropriating fidgit spinners. They are great for autistic kids, but now everyone has them, and they are hated by most.

>>people suddenly think vaping is ''gay''
>What happened?

But the only reason to start smoking in the first place is to look cool.

Those are merely shoved in so the tobacco doesnt burn up too fast and makes for the crispy slow burning effect, it's nothing to do with craving. An ecig doesnt need those added chemicals since it heats up through battery power and it's liquid form.

nothing, they always thought this

True. I was a dumbass at 14, so started smoking to be "cool" Now, I want to be healthy.

If you vape or do snuff, you are a huge douche looking for attention. You should stop being a Gaylord and be a man.

>be a man
And smoke? Fuck off.

No DONT smoke.. Smoking is lame now. Just don't vape like a gaylord.

I don't smoke. Smoked for over 20yrs. Only way I can be healthy and not smoke is vape. Oh Noes, you think I look gay? What will I do? Answer: Live a longer life. Thanks for your opinion thou.

You should've came to Sup Forums and be told vaping is gay on the very first day it started

This. Smoke cigs. Die young. Murica.

>suddenly

it always was, go on sucking robocock

The trick now is to quit the vape. Lower the amount of nicotine in your vape gradually until it's zero, then vape less often until you are a free man.

Because vapers ARE GAY. If you need a nicotine fix get outside and smoke a cig like the men do. You cock sucking fags

>R u?

I started with 24mg, I am down to 3mg. I could easily go to 0mg now. I choose not to because I like nicotine. It is a mild stimulant like caffeine. You can ween yourself off coffee as well, but many people enjoy it. The nicotine isn't the problem. The problem is the 169 cancer causing chemicals in cigs.

This

Good discussion. Got to go though. If you are that concerned with what people think, smoke cigs. I don't give a fuck. If you would like the best way to quit, try vaping. It works.

vaping was always gay and the fact that most vapers are hipster looking, glasses wearing, hipster faggots officially makes it gay

>the people actually try to mock vaping
wait what why. fuck off|?

You fucking vapers need to let everyone know you vape, like it's some fucking accomplishment.

It's not.

>suddenly

Flavors arent regulated by fda and have been linked to changes in dna and compromising your lungs immune system. You dont know what you"re inhaling with that shit, might as well smoke fucking cigarettes instead.

>suddenly

nice trips tho

You are communicating points in pictures. I think you are a faggot

>Not wanting lung cancer makes you gay

They're the fags pushing the idea that vaping is gay too. If the public opinion is that vaping is gay, then no ones going to vape and thus, (((they))) win.

You must be a vape shill...

>vaping is invented
>is gay from the very beginning

It isn't a lot to follow tbh.

>tells us how all the studies that show vaping isn't harmful are fake
>expects his anecdotal evidence to serve as proof of vaping's wonders

wow you must be a real fucking scientist

dude, he said he's IN the industry! kek

I've smoked 12mil of juice today (by far the biggest amount) is this dangerous Sup Forums?

>Only way I can be healthy and not smoke is vape

Translation: "I'll die if I don't have something delicious to suck on"

Objectively, the harmful effects of vaping are minuscule compared to that of regular cigarettes. They'll lie by omission and whatever means necessary to lead you to believe it isn't though, because cigarette companies are rich as the devil.

Leading causes of death in America:
#2 heart disease
#3 - cancer
#4 tobacco
#7 stroke

Stop smoking and literally all of these decline. Big smoking companies would rather bathe in money than care for their fellow Americans though.

12ml is NOT the 'biggest' fool

Vaping has always been gay unless youre using it to quit cigarettes.

Because the adults got tired of it

I smoked a pack a day for 15 years, switched to vape-no more smoking. Kids and wife love not smelling cig smoke on me. Started with 2.4 nic now down to .3. Vaping saved me also
DEAL W/it

Did some research and if you get a dry herb and vape weed then you basically get 0 of the side effects of smoking.

Been doing it a few weeks now. Running has got much easier.

For me I meant