I have tried sucking dick two times now and considering taking it in the ass. Thing is I like cock...

I have tried sucking dick two times now and considering taking it in the ass. Thing is I like cock, but don't find male faces attractive, anyone else have that feeling?

Put a bag over your head. Nobody likes your face anyway.

same

You're just a faggot OP. The truth is you do actually like male faces but you don't want to admit it to yourself because doing so would be admitting that your just a plain old faggot. You want to do faggot things but not feel like you're a fag. In your twisted logic, you think that fucking "traps" would exclude you from being a faggot.

You're a faggot OP. Embrace it. You can do it. I believe in you.

I have the same issue. That's why I love traps. Yes I am aware it's still gay and I'm still a faggot, but I've had more pussy than 99% of the other faggots of this board. Go after traps op it's the best of both worlds

>don't find male faces attractive
how about pretty boys

Gay people aren't impressed with the amount of pussy you've had.

I mean I think it comes down to masculinity vs feminity, not gay vs straight. I think sexuality is way more complicated than people give it credit for. It used to be oversimplified by being gay or straight, then came bi and trans and all these fuckloads of labels because people thought they could define sexuality. You like what you like.

I would make that boy suck my dick until he gets a nice bit of my precum in his mouth and on his lips. They I would bend him over, grab him by the hips and fuck him while he looks back whimpering and begging for more.

Totally. I'm attracted to bananas, but I'm very particular in what I like. They have to have a nice curve (I don't like the fairly straight bananas) and have a nice length (those short bananas are trash). They also have to be the correct ripeness. My problem is that these bananas only last a few days, tops, then they go brown. I've literally had hundreds of short term relationships. Not sure what to do.

Where is this photo from?

i love cock too bro
its not gay, dont worry
suck to your hearts desire
cradle the balls
swallow the gravy

I don't like guy nor do I like sucking there D but I haves gotten mine sucked by my older friend (28) I'm (19) and damn do guys know how to suck dick :)

Why do you ask?

What you, my friend, need is a trap. Welcome to Sup Forums, the right place for that.

For reasons. Maybe I find him attractive.

>someone doesnt understand nuance
good thing school is starting soon. youll learn there

I have a masters degree. I'm done with school. Though I may go back after I'm 65 because it's free then.

how is it free then

Who is that sexy?

Because Canada. I don't know why they chose to make it free at that age.

Become a pedophile.

You get the best of both worlds without having to deal with faggy "traps" or whatever the fuck you retards call those abominations, and you get a hot, young, and cute guy willing to explore the possibilities with you, as long as you're kind and give him enough attention.

Unless you really like hairy old men who acts like a leftist queen just because he sucked a dick once, there's absolutely no reason for you to get intimate with someone older than 16. Unless you actively seek for faggotry in people.

According to google search it is from gamespot.com

This.

Bro I've sucked two cocks and been fucked by one. Had a BJ from two dudes. But I hate men, just don't find them attractive at all. That dick though.

huh. interesting.

Maybe it's futa or traps?