TRUMP GENERAL - INAUGURATION DAY HERE WE COME EDITION

LATEST DELEGATE COUNT FOR THE DON: 1,134 - TOTAL NEEDED TO REACH THE NOMINATION: 1,237 - REMAINING DELEGATES NEEDED: 103

SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
WA- 5/16 in-person sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/olvr.html
NJ- 5/17 state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html
CA, SD- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

UPCOMING EVENTS:
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH:
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS:
>Katrina on Situation Room 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=vcOFaxyjkuE
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=G_aOC5_seA8
>Trump on ABC & NBC 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=pgEpB527hEU
>Eric Trump on Lou Dobbs 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IVmv6HBYYOI
>Trump on Hannity (+Reince Priebus) 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=r0iiBIlELcg
>Carson, Priebus on the Kelly File 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=RDLKcTESJl0
>Eric Trump on Kelly File 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=U0ctyYprDVk
>Manafort on Hardball 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=t_gQ2iib14s
>Trump on O’Reilly 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VOKDOEdijkI

ENTERTAINMENT:
'John Miller' interview
>youtube.com/watch?v=toruN-61dEU
>Shapiro Throws Twitter Tantrum
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
>Hillary’s America – First Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>Trump Explains in 3 Mins why Clinton Can’t be President
youtube.com/watch?v=RR6BXrURB0Y
>Best of Trump – Waterbury
youtube.com/watch?v=vlbEjG-M-v4
>Black Man From the Hood Supports Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=HvCOyQZ8u8w

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPiiWp41keI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic#See_also
youtube.com/watch?v=5srPXtJV0V0
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/14/as-a-usfl-owner-trump-pretended-to-be-his-own-pr-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=jeqGvsu44Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Hawaii for TRUMP!!!!

Pottery

I was in Washington, Iowa

The madman really is going to do it, isn't he?

Will this image kill Hillary's chance in the general election?

Why did they hold a convention at midnight on a Sunday?

Is this going to be big?

America's already great, though.

>Nevada will go red this election

Greetings Sup Forums. I am a 30-something normie. For a long time, I could have voted for Trump or Bernie, but the moment Trump convinced me that he was the better choice was @ 56:00-58:00, specifically around 57:30 when he talks about what we could have done with that money instead, during his rally in Grand Rapids featured here:
youtube.com/watch?v=mPiiWp41keI

If anyone here is connected in some way to Trump, let him know that his stance on the war in Iraq is one of the strongest talking points that he has, and he should bring it up more, especially when he compares Himself to crooked hillary.

God bless you fucking weirdos. God bless Donald J. Trump.

Probably since Bernie and Hillary people know how to protest, lol

For the ritual, duh

SLEEPY MAN ON FOX

It's not funded by Soros this time so probably not

>america is going to be made great again on my 30th birthday

what a time to be alive

>ENTERTAINMENT:
>'John Miller' interview
pick one

massive shit storm incoming watch

Trump already knows.
Kek already knows.

They should have reminded everyone to make sure all their apple products are changed and appoint people to make startbucks runs .

how much do you get paid?

Fuck off with this shit. Hillary people will vote for Bernie. Bernie people won't vote for Hillary. Hillary is much easier to beat.

the same as the beast board's mods.

Leftists are rabid and validated by the media for committing acts of domestic terrorism

On the other hand, they're mostly white people.

I doubt it, not yet

being paid in MAGA

Errrhhmm guys ...

I have been up all night inside the rabbit hole and shit is starting to get scary.

That said, things look even brighter now for Maga. This election truly is good vs evil and truth vs lies.

Shit son.

>General Dempsey and his colleagues on the Joint Chiefs of Staff kept their dissent out of bureaucratic channels, and survived in office. General Michael Flynn did not. ‘Flynn incurred the wrath of the White House by insisting on telling the truth about Syria,’ said Patrick Lang, a retired army colonel who served for nearly a decade as the chief Middle East civilian intelligence officer for the DIA.

>On April 30, 2014, LTG Flynn announced his retirement effective Fall 2014.[8] He retired August 7, 2014. Following his retirement, he served as an adviser to Donald Trump during his 2016 presidential run.

Most of the Bernie people will come to Trump if Hillary gets the nom

They thought no one would notice blatant rigging and fraud if it happened in the middle of the night.

>yfw Nevada is a bellwether state

implying thats a secret

If he wins, which won't happen, you can kiss Palestine goodbye.

Is that what you're concerned about. Why else would you care? They're Zionists big deal.

Hey Boys check out this fucking craziness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic#See_also

Who is the first name on the See Also for the Chaos Magic Wiki page?

We are Trump's shadow. We work from behind the scenes. Use your normie social media accounts to steer people you know to what you like about him. Don't mention us to them.

We get paid in FREEDOM!

Why isn't that image shocking.... Why isn't it a surprise?

I thought this was going to be a shit storm too. but any place that has a comment section has everyone saying "no one cares" or "no one believes the media" or "This is just desperation by the powers that be" or "That doesn't sound like Trump"

I've seen absolutely nothing to indicate that people are outraged by this John Miller tape thing.

I'm 80% convinced the Stop Trump PAC is Sup Forums users.

Palestine was never a thing to begin with, how can you kiss it goodbye?

If you want the pic

If you literally don't know then you will find out today on all the sunday morning shit.

Trump will issue a full apology on Monday

screencap this

He knew his stance would resound with many.
I've been waiting for this run since '10.

It literally just happened.

HAS ANYONE SEEN ALEX?

As much as a local janitor.

Guys

I'm afraid

This Sheldon Adelson guy is everything but America first. He's Israel first. And now he's getting influence over Trump. I have a bad feeling about this. If neocons get to much influence, the magic around the story of Trump will disappear : ((((

You mean yesterday?

I swear to god #NeverTrump are the biggest pack of sore losers I have ever witnessed.

They act like Trump rigged his way to victory.

>dozens of posts
>no reminders about the current CIVIL WAR

youtube.com/watch?v=5srPXtJV0V0

The media has actual fucking riots and political fraud to cover in Nevada, they're not going to be wasting time on this crap right now.

>Know how to protest

No.... They don't.

Screeching and interrupting private events is wrong. We on the MAGA side of the wall still have a democratic system to make use of. These animals have a democratic system they need to destroy.

yeah and its the weekend

this is america man shit dont get done on weekends

well except for sunday morning shits watch

Yes, Hillary must get the nom.

He's donating to the party, elections are so god damn expensive here it was only a matter of time until Trump had to take money.

I honestly wish he didn't make a big deal out of being self funded because now people are going to use this as INCREASINGLY NERVOUS bait.

"Yes, goyim, we promise you Palestine was never a thing."

Go die in an oven, kike

>I'm a huge faggot troll

>screencap this

KEK

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/14/as-a-usfl-owner-trump-pretended-to-be-his-own-pr-man/

>And now he's getting influence over Trump

How? He hasn't even donated anything.

He appears to be an Israel nationalist. Not a globalist. Perhaps he believes Trump really will be able to broker a deal.

As a man whose brother got deployed to Afghanistan, Iraq, and Kuwait (if memory serves right, he was deployed three separate times), that shit is also a yuge plus with Trump with me, on top of his policies.

>shit is starting to get scary

better stop before you find out mena isn't just a general on Sup Forums.

>and now on to Trump
watch

The media always has time for Trump.

You see right through the refugee garbage, right?

Then why do you fall for the Palestinian propaganda?

We spent like all last thread shitting on those Bern niggers. We're just waiting for the rest of them to wake up and see if we'll get a habbening.

>latest Trump news
>troll
pick one

Well I don't know what to tell you. If you expect people to get all up in arms over the John Miller tape thing, I just don't see it happening. The media is "the boy who cried wolf" people that support Trump just don't trust the media and even if they did believe everything the media is saying about Trump, it doesn't change their opinion of him.

The worst it could do is make fence sitters slightly more reluctant to cross over.

Oh fuck off already

Oh fug...now I'm proud as fuck to be a Chaos magician. This proves it. Donald Trump is favored by two Chaos godforms. Hail Eris!

>/r/SandersForPresident
>#NVDemConvention
Bernouts forcibly getting redpilled

yeah, a deal they can't refuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeqGvsu44Ec

BERNIGGERS HUMILIATED AND MOCKED LIKE THE KEKS THEY ARE

>Canada

My surprise right now is palpable I can't believe that Canada could pull out such an excrucitatingly cancer post. Oh my God. I am as shocked as everyone else right now.

Wow

Just wow

I can't even

Are you kidding me?

Palestine and their glorious Mufti were our allies in WW2.

kike with the bantz

>dead white babies R kewl

>make similar shitposts in the last thread
>get called out for not even being consistent and stop posting
>try again in this one

Cuz Palestine was a thing 1500 years before the Ottoman Empire. Ignore the fact the Jews controlled it before the Romans.

Fact is the Ottomans lost it when they gave it up after WW1. British gave it to the Jews in '48. Everything else is sour grapes.

yeah and he lied about it on national tv

This will be HUUUGE

That's a horrible voice

wut that threads dead get over it

>mfw Jeff Bezos ends Trump's campaign

I'll believe it when I see it.
Just don't tie a noose if no one cares.

No Robert Anton Wilson on the list
I learned all about chaos and sex magick from 1973s The Sex Magicians

Trump poisoned the Washington Post well. They can't accept any anonymous news on Trump because it might be Trump again planting stories

What did she mean by this?

I really really like this image

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE

T. increasingly dead man

>We're just waiting for the rest of them to wake up and see if we'll get a habbening.

You'd best start believing in habbenings user, YOU'RE IN ONE!

>Bernfags are now literally more scared of Trump dropping out and conceding to Shillary than they are of Trump being elected

Think about it. What in the possible fuck can he do when he will guaranteed be confronted with his previous fucking admission? The moron literally fuckign forgot that he already fuckign admitted to it 25 years ago.

Media will spin Nevada events against the Bernie Sanders supporters tommorow. Just watch.

Wow, I can't believe how badly the DNC screwed bernie. I hope the news picks this up.

It's just fucking in comprehensible that we've spent so much fucking money and we have nothing to show for it. All that money we've spent as tax-payers (unlike Bernie supporters) and we are in worse shape than when we started.

And specifically to I hope your brother makes it back ok. I have a very good friend who is in Kuwait at this very moment. I pray they both make it back in one piece.