Thanks for the Missile Shield, Amerifats

A US anti-nuke shield has been launched in Deveselu, Romania. This must be like when an alien comes to Earth and shows the Earthlings all its neat technology; for the Romanians, that is.

It's touted aim is to protect Europe from nuclear ballistic missiles from the Middle East; which critics say is odd, because the only nuclear threat would be from Iran, which is now compliant with Western standards. But US officials say Iran continues to develop and test ballistic missiles, which is indeed true.
Russia is angry because it thinks the European missile shield is designed to neutralise Russia's nukes.
Poland will be the next country to get a missile shield from the US. The Poles are worried that Russia will station some heavy weaponry in Kaliningrad.

The missile shield works by basically detecting, via radar, when a nuke is launched. Whilst the nuke is flying through space, the missile shield shoots it down from below.
The complete missile shield will cost billions of $s, which I'm sure the Americans are happy to pay for. It'll be commanded by NATO, eventually.
>euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-activates-romanian-missile-defence-site-angering-russia/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmFz82ayFqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>which is now compliant with Western standards

russian subhumans can suck dick, poles want the shield and love USA

It's not going to do shit thought, it's just here for political reasons. Building one that can actually stop the majority of nukes would cost way too much and probably isn't even possible yet.

Have Romanians even invented the wheel yet?
Arent they like European abos?

>Russians angry they've pissed off every eastern European country not named Serbia or Belarus and they don't want anything to do with Russia anymore

>because the only nuclear threat would be from Iran
There's also israel. That we're now gearing up counternuclear defense suggests the samson option is becoming a more clear and present danger

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

RUSSKA KURWA OEOEOEOEOEOEOE
RUSSKA KURWA OEOEOEOEOEOEOE

We have top notch scientists on making the first Romanian wheel, but everytime they get close to succeeding, a gipsy steals it for his wagon.

Article should be "Romania becomes 100% target for nuclear strike in case of confrontation"

But hey, uncle sam loves you

>which is now compliant with Western standards

what standards? We didn't actually give them anything to be compliant on. we just said pretty please. Not like I can see a reason to nuke romania anyway.

Now there is a reason.

>“It is part of the military and political containment of Russia,” Andrey Kelin, a senior Russian Foreign Ministry official, said on Thursday, the Interfax news agency reported.

WAAAAHHH! Stop keeping us from attacking more sovereign countries Amerifats!

They have to stop enough nukes for the US to have time to whack them back before too much damage is done.

>There's also israel.

Not according to the Jews who write our reports.

At least Romania is slightly more credible than the Czech Republic, which was originally the other deployment site for this bullshit.

It's not even there to defend against Russia, it's Iran they're concerned about.

But what are teh chances of Iran getting a weapon that can threaten Europe?

Their ballistic missiles can just about reach France, if they manage to put nuclear warheads on them then it's bad news for Eastern Europe and Israel.

Blame the despite nigger we have In office
He's gone full retard

It's obviously there to fuck with Russia. I don't even understand why we're denying it.

Ballistic missiles? Cheque.
Nuclear warheads? Big fat nope.

>please trot forward

You do know America is communist, right?

>polish superhuman fears russkies subhuman

I tend to like Russia, but I don't mind at all having a nuclear missile shield around Europe, to be honest.
I assume the Middle East will eventually be able to craft nukes. So this shield may be a few decades early, but still, bring it on. I hope we're chill with Russia by then.

If Russia decides for some reason to only nuke Eastern Europe and the US retaliates with nukes the world will end. The missile shield won't stop a full nuclear attack, not even close. It's here to reassure Eastern Europeans and annoy Russia.

>live 200km from the shield
>when russians decide one day to neutralize it I will be affected by the blast
Fuck me

I like Polish/Russian animosity.

Russia is like king of the Slavs, whilst Poland is like a beaten Slav rising up strong once again. And they both look identical to Westerners, we just happen to be closer to Poland.

THIS you are spot on that one my amerifat friend.

Those gypsy wagons look really fun to ride in.

I think the nuclear shields are there to protect the US' nuke positions in Europe, not to actually protect the Romanians.

I don't think we'll ever be "chill" with Russia. Being peaceful is not in their nature. Russian containment will always be necessary. They're openly admitting that they're butthurt about this because stuff like this prevents them from invading other countries.

Thanks USA!

Well obviously.
I just doubt it will matter.

It's dangerous because if one day the system becomes lets say 50% effective at shooting down missiles and Russia decides that it's too dangerous to let it develop further they might do something before they can't.
It just has a destabilizing effect.

>prevents them from invading other countries

brainwashed.

>Obongo is weak on the Russians!
>Obongo wants to start another Cold War! Muh military industrial complex
So? Which one is it?

But you understand, that the first rus rocket will be launched against those countries with a missle shield ...

All you fuckers shit over this because you've never been under russia sphere of influence.
I'd rather die from a nuke than face years of starvation under the "glorious saviors of the white race".

I'm very comfy being part of a US vassal.
I clearly would not have been comfy if that was not the case.
So what's the bad part in this? boo-hoo russia feels threatened... like having the world's largest nuclear stockpile isn't enough of a deterrent

In a Global Thermonuclear War, unless you have a well-stocked bunker to ride it out with medical and food supplies for at least a year, it's just better to die first.

The living will envy the dead.

>we're just setting them up against Iran pham dont worry
>jk lmao

typical subhuman behavior

nice troll, try again

Iran bought an isotactic press from a Belgian company over 10 years ago. One of the uses is to shape Uranium, it was one of those scandals that never makes it into the mainstream media. They just need the uranium.

Shut the fuck up.

> nuclear ballistic missiles from the Middle East

I don't see Israel launching a nuclear strike on Romania.

Not an argument.

>believing the Iran nuke meme
Nigel I thought you were smarter than this.

>King of slavs
>russia

kek'd

ZOG has to neutralize Russia's nuclear threat so Washington can make destabilizing them and overthrowing them less dangerous.

kek
All Russia has to do is give suitcase nukes to a few of these bitches and they'll be in every major European city

>JUST

All those Christian politicians are as always nothing but Jewish run, not a single exception.

fuck of russkies, mongoloid subhuman
you are worst than nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=gmFz82ayFqs

why don't they just invite the Russians in on these things? why can't these two global powers form some anti-nuke coalition and set up a global missile defense shield that would neutralize any ballistic launch? have it administered by a committee co-chaired by all the nuclear armed states? the shit tier insane countries like North Korea would lose any posturing position gained by testing their garbage rockets, and the US, Russia, United Kingdom, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel no longer have any lingering arms envy or nuclear tension.

No real country is ever going to even use a nuclear missile against another nuclear armed country anyway, because that would end the fucking world, why haven't we done something like this?

you do realize Poland is hated by everybody in Western Europe. Fucking beggars who joined EU for money, inbred bigot asshole of a country. Hell, you even managed to make Russia likable.

Trump can't come fast enough. We have no responsibility to foot NATO while the rest of its member states masturbate to Ahmed fucking hius goat.

why you fucker? can't handle the truth?
you subhumans raped your way through europe ALLIES OR NOT, that was no liberation army
stop clinging to your stupid stories of old about the freeing of european clay.
You were no different from hordes of barbarians raping their way through europe back then

>America
>Good
lol
I'd use the term "despises".

It really sucks to be surrounded by enemies with most of our allies either proving to be useless, retarded and suicidal (hi MODERN PROGRESSIVE COUNTRIES) or just about ready to get molested by the red army (sorry Ukraine)

>Russia is angry because it thinks the European missile shield is designed to neutralise Russia's nukes.
So what, were the Russians planning on nuking Europe or something?

>why don't they just invite the Russians in on these things?
Because Israel and the US have made Russia the go to red herring of enemies of freedom. Fox News is the worst with constantly alarming people over Russia buzzing US carriers and dat ebil KGB man, Vladimir Putin. If you're an over 70 viewer, they will have you believe the only enemies America has are Iran, ISIS, and Russia.

>because the only nuclear threat would be from Iran
>implying
What is Israel

>belgium
bel...what? Do you have army? Aaaa you are belgistan)))

Spoken like a true Trudeauite.

That's what the word containment means Ivan. And your defense minister said Russia was butthurt about this because it's "part of the military and political containment of Russia". If Russia has no plans to interefere in any other country's affairs, why are they so butthurt?

Kek, like it wouldn't be a target otherwise.

Nobody is shielding Russia from American freedom nukes though. Why don't they build nuke shields?

I don't mind Putin, but he's only one person in a long line of rather aggressive military strategists who tried to push their way out of that frozen hellhole called Russia.

To look at Russia's history and conclude
>hey, it's no problem guys, we're all friends :^)
is incredibly retarded.

However, these countries should be paying to have the defense shield installed. The US footing the bill for foreign installations is asinine since Russia isn't dumb enough to try and nuke the US. Other countries, especially closer to Russia, are fair game.

I hav no idea why our gov are even fucking care about this shield in Romania.
Last time i thought we are nuclear triad or something.

Yeah, basically this. After invading our neighbours and threatening the same to Baltics, how the fuck is it a surprise they are turning to USA for help?

No one give a flying fuck about your shitty opinion fucking beggar.

>Fucking gypsies are so thieving and retarded they'd pinch half a working wheel.

Is that why their arsewipe of a flag has a full wheel on it? Its the pinnacle of what they'd someday love to steal, a fully working round wheel?

Because giving weapons to terrorists always turns out so well! Right?

I want real talk with the Kremlin, not this bullshit posturing.

That's what's being sold to us.

>Russia buzzing US carriers

>flying boring mission of surveillance of rightful Russian saltwater
>am seeing friendly nation vessel
>decide be of flying like the Maverick from TopGun propaganda film
>give finger to bridge, laughing, thinking this is excellent jokes
>Americanski on radio chatter
>is not of laughing, is of being enraged

Because now Russia can't nuke anyone while you can nuke them without any issue.

ayy lmao

>the brainwashing is real

just wait until you're under Islamic influence, you'll be begging for the gulag

>(((BERNIE SANDERSSS)))

Russia may one day be invaded by China.
Such an event would be great cause for an alliance.

America please, sit down and have some Danish beer, bacon and a qt blonde.

We love your fighter jets and Nuke shield.

Russia, China and Iran can suck a dick.

Dear pooland. As much you open your fucked mouth here as much your treacherous pshe-nation will be genetically enriched in the next partitions of pooland.

cyk'd

then fuck off this board if you can't handle a discussion.

any and all defenses against you AND the mudslimes are godsent
stay in your shitty tundra and do krokodile, and fuck off of Europe.

You're worse than the fucking hungarians with their trianon shit.
DON'T ENTER A WAR IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE LOSING IT

Perhaps the US shouldn't have expanded NATO to the baltics.

0.2% muslim population, what the fuck are you even talking about?

Because the nukes are the only difference between Russian Federation and Bangladesh.
The moment nukes are out of the equation (there is a loooooong way to go... either that, or that 10k nukes meme is a lie and we've got like 400 warheads actually), Pooting becomes even more of a laughing stock.

They asked to be apart of it. Perhaps the UK should leave NATO if you feel that way.

Are you implying that gods chosen people would do any harm with their purely defensive nuclear weapons ?!

man, Romania looks very peaceful. I just want to live a wholesome life in Eastern Europe.

Russians are noided and expansionist as fuck. They will never respect the sovereignty of the states surrounding them and use every opportunity to fuck shit up.
They're a big, old, crippled drunk bear that needs to hibernate for a while and chill the fuck out.

In reality, the jets have no missiles on board and the US is actually in Russian waters trying to snipe communications from the nearest tower on land. Or media blows this shit so out of proportion.

He US should have had better sense. NATO is a hostile alliance to Russia. Should have been disbanded after 1991.

WOAH.
We only arm the
>""""moderate rebel groups"""""

Terrorism is never okay

>tfw might get to massacre chinamen human wave attackers with Russian bros, with genuine AK47s

SOUNDS FUCKING GOOD

Why don't you understand? SHUT THE FUCK UP.

So if Cuba asked for nukes from Russia you'd let them have the Russian nukes?

Russia hasn't ceased to exist, so NATO still has relevance. But I don't know why you're bringing this shit to me. I don't make these decisions.

>Nobody is shielding Russia from American freedom nukes though

We would never nuke them in a million years... mutually assured destruction and all that.

Aww, how cute, yet another geopolitically naive millennial Russiaboo with no memory of the Cold War because he was born after the fall of the Berlin Wall.

>Russia may one day be invaded by China.

A war against both Russia and China is a far more likely scenario. Both are pretty remote as far as possibilities go but Russia and China have relatively close diplomatic ties.

This fucking thread

>Because now Russia can't nuke anyone while you can nuke them without any issue.

Russians have 8000 nukes you subhuman moron, anyone who believes that this anti-missile shield somehow makes Russia unable to nuke countries is a complete retard and should be gassed. It changes nothing in regard to Russian strategic potential it just makes it more difficult for Russians (and Germans) to rebuid their sphere of influence in our region because now you have Americans in the equasion too, so a Berlin-Moscow deal gets more difficult. That's why they are butthurt.

make me cyka!
let the world know the truth about your subhuman kind