I have a crush on a girl from my Uni...

I have a crush on a girl from my Uni. She's older than me by 5 years because she was dropped out once and started all over again. We meet at some classes, but it's rarely something other than "hi" and "how are you doing". But when we actually talk, I love the way she discusses music and tells about books or just how she behaves. I also find her very pretty and I love how her face is shaped.
I really want to be with her. How do I approach her?
Pic related is her, on the left. Picture is about 5 years old, but she looks the same now.

Tell her that you like talking to her and ask her out for a date.
The worst thing that can happen is a no thank you and then you can move on with your life knowing that this option is closed.

Thanks for advice m8
One thing that bothers me additionally to the usually stuff is that she's much older than me
Not a lot of time has passed since the school was over, but for her it's all in the very blurry past.
Do you think I'm just imagining things or it's going to matter?

if there is one thing that is true and you should know is that whatever will happen, girls your agea are not going to be fair. Good luck user

yup pretty much this

age doesn't matter a whole lot, assuming you're not a child or under 18

if you're mature and she's mature fuck age difference

her being five years older doesn't mean shit. I routinely fuck women 5 to 10 years older or younger than me. once you pass a certain point age doesn't matter. the only thing that matters is you get along and hit it off.

That is up to her user, if she thinks you're too young, she'll let you know.
Deal with problems as you meet them, reacting like a deer in a set of headlights because of all the things that might go wrong, isn't going to get you very far with anyone.

Sup Forumsro just try to be confident try and talk to her a lot find out her interests with music give them a listen try and get something in common that she can't stop talking about do romantic stuff figure her out what she likes and dislikes and work on the likes as in the things she likes to do etc hoped it helped user.

I'm probably asking retarded questions but she also doesnt have any pictures in her social media so I have to pick some super outdated photos taken 5 years ago to show her to you bros
Is that a good or bad sign

thanks for advices!

Bad thing means she might have problems or things that she doesn't like about herself try and compliment her not too much and do cheeky ones that don't seem to obvious this'll make her feel wanted and happy about herself.

A woman not being addicted to attention on social media is not only rare, but good user.
Let this chick know of your intentions before some other guy swoops her up.

I like the way you describe how you love the way her face is shaped. Kill yourself. Use a blade.

what did you mean by this

last one and this is blurry as hell

kill her

post more pics of her

she doesnt have a lot of pics of her on the internet

ask me things about her PLZ

bump

:(