I WOULD

Sure, I'l have a read. Why not.

I'd love to be that cute little thing with a big cock in my ass

of what the magazine or the pics? ;^;
i'm making a template for now :0
:3c

Wow, 2 whole articles
One of which could be replaced with amazon search results
How much are you going to charge for this piece of shit?

only cool people get to subscribe, sorry...

Tell me where I can get this and I will.

i just did this for fun, i'd love there to be a magazine of this kind but sadly it doesn't ;^;
(i would read it so much hehe)

I wouldn't subscribe if it were free

Same here. Also, for templates made out of boredom, it looks nice. Nice selection of pictures, may I say. :3

Please make this an actual thing

thanku :3c
i don't have the time for that xd

So you are a french artist, enjoying the shapes of a... baguette... :3

You should use this fag's face on those covers.

indeed :3
whodis? :0

Wow, Im impressed even more now. Three times in this thread, you achieved dubs. The fags have the power.

as long as there is a lot of white boy on bbc stuff in there

Sputnikboi on tumblr. He keeps posting in trap threads and drools over black dicks. Just thought it'd fit quite well.

(it will be 100% whitboi on BBC ;p)
moar?

then my dear i'll subscribe the fuck out of it.

:D

I wouldn't because I am not gay.
If your magazine would revolve around I don't know milfs, then I would. But still great job man.

Can I ask you, my fellow friend, what it is exactly in a bbc that is better than in a different big cock? I find not the color but exactly the size and shape of a penis to be the attractive things.

I'd buy that mag, and gladly get off to it.

Do you have a tumblr or anything where you post stuff like this? :3

i think it's amatter of taste :0
^^
no sorry .-.

Awh :c

Yeah, I guess it is. And perhaps its also the matter of dick, may I say it. Usually the bbc has a good shape and size but I find the color unappealing. And other times the color seems to be alright. You know, dicks are different. People have or draw different dicks and some syit one's tastes better and some dont. I just thought there might be a certain something to that, so I asked since I had a chance to talk to someone who enjoys that and is rather friendly.

yes i see what you mean^^ for me most dicks look nice but black and darker skinned ones make me feel more feminine^^

hey op i love magazine covers like this, please make a tumblr or something to post them to so I can follow it.

kill a nigger today!
kill a fag tomorrow!

gayas fuck guise

Understandable. Im glad I finally got a normsal response rather than retarded "black dickz r supirior" meme. You know, I like you. Maybe you will make a tumblr where I could follow you and keep up the contact? Other anons seem to enjoy your work and already propose this.

Dont ded de thred ;-;