Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/828350390840262658
youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>infolowiq

alex jones is bat shit insane. He'll be admitted to an asylum within 5 years

at least it's not another soccer thread

That sounds awesome desu, maybe she got Mayham or king diamond to make a surprise appearance

It's no big deal
I have a satanic ritual in my super bowels every time I go to Chipotle

fug is she going to unleash the inter-dimensional vampire aliens?

kek

reddit-tier joke t/b/h

Reminder that globalists is the same as going "the jews" but without the risk of being arrested for hate speech

Tits

Help me here burgerbros, is this satire or are these people serious?

that would be the first interesting half time show in ages

Yes.

so yes, they are serious?

yeah

correct

I see

There have been pseudo-santanic rituals in half time shows before so this isnt exactly new info from AJ

Nah, Lady Gaga is pretty serious about Satan

I thought she was a "devoted" catholic

The answer you're looking for is yes my Nazi friend

lmao

"""""""""""""

GLOBALISTS

I BET GEORGE SOROS PAYS LADY GAGA FOR THE HT-SHOW

FUCK OFF SOROS, STOP DESTROYING HUMANITY, YOU SATANIC LIZARD ALIEN

*rips shirt*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dont think alex is serious but the people who listens to him are.

Spirit Cooking live at halftime with John and Hillary

Who makes these?

BUY MY FILTERS
U
Y

M
Y

F
I
L
T
E
R
S

black twitter

Alex has the right idea about what people in power are trying do but he sensationalizes it

white "people" who pretend to be black

the globalists

>not posting this instead

0/10

link

lel

i love alex jones so fucking much

>tfw no filiters to protect from the satanic ritual

The Globalist have got me

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/828350390840262658

MODS THIS ISNT Sup Forums RELATED

>tfw took a double dose of inner male vitality and dna force in preparation
they're not getting me

Based humble water filter salesman.

don't forget the lung cleanse just in case something sprays out of your tv

Is the alt-right the biggest group of suckers to ever live?

guys stop joking about alex its my literal weak spot im dying in this thread

>not using ProstaGuard in the morning and Child Ease at night

Are you a commie or something?

i take most of the supplemants. it's expensive but it works. i feel better than ever

the only relevant board on this site
>Sup Forums

>Patriot Blend 100% Organic Coffee™
I find it ironic conservatives would buy this

Do you know what irony means dumb leaf? Libertarians have been in favor of healthy organic food for decades before dumb hippies used it to virtue signal.

I've been spending some time on Sup Forums watching the He Will Not Divide Us stream. Its destroying my fucking braincells. They've now become convinced that everyone on the stream is a paid actor in the pocket of Shia Labeouf.

>Libertarians are in favor of organic food
I'm not. As long as Monsanto doesn't have a monopoly on DNA, everyone should be able to grow GMO food everywhere

Any actual proof? Because there's plenty of hippie history from the 1960s

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER. FAINTS SCREAMS OF SOME STREEM METEOR CAN BE HEARD FROM AFAR

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE WHITE HOUSE UNDER GROUND TUNNELS SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

pls subscribe.

every year is supposed to be a satanic ritual at the halftime show and the oscars and grammies but still no satan no demons no succubi etc. pretty disappointed

Do you think Tom's taken the bogpill?

P S Y C H I C V A M P I R E S

Alex is a performer who caters to an audience who are 100% serious about this. He repeats what they believe to rile them up and scare them. Then he sells them water filters and gold coins on his website because they're scared of a global collapse because they heard him repeat their fears about a global collapse on the radio. It's a feedback loop designed to sell water filters and gold. Alex knows it's bullshit but he makes money so he doesn't care.

>Implying the U.S. government isn't actually trying to create homosexual amphibians
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

Who is leading the fight against GMOs? Pro tip, it's not lefty cucks, it's conservative libertarians. Liberals literally don't care about anything but virtue signaling. They say women should be able to murder as many fetuses as they like and be proud of it, but they won't eat egg because it's an unborn chicken and they are obviously morally superior.

ya man #assangeisdead

im so glad i bought that fluoride filter now

Christ mate, you're delusional.

this willful ignorance is fascinating

>Hey I have this one photo that obviously shows you're wrong.

You're wrong.

>He doesn't live in the pacific northwest and drink the best water in the world by default

rofl

>fighting GMO
Literally why? Everything on earth is GMO. Genetics change over time through natural selection, breeding, random mutation, or gene insertion by viruses. GMO crops are just more controlled and better studied than the random mutations.

I like how I, a liberal, see this as a massive flaw in liberal politics but that guy wants to make it a conservative problem

the problem is when you let 1 or 2 companies own the IP to all produce and royally fucks everyone else over

Then go to your congressmen with other people that have your views to try and change laws. That's what the government is supposed to be for but Americans have such a deep antagonism to it they basically screw themselves over

There is literally nothing wrong with being a satanist.

>lady gaga will never sit on your face

Why live?

go to your local hookers get them to do it its about the same experience probably less stds desu

Implying he's not a paid shill to discredit the right with ridiculous nonsense

>tfw he's probably right

the plot thickens

Alex Jones is my spirit animal.

constituent opinions mean less than lobbyist dollars

ALEX JONES ISN'T CRAZY I SWEAR HE'S JUST ALTERNATIVE MEDIA

he looks like he smells like an animal

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw [Open] YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE VATICAN BILBERBURG MEETING SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

are reptilians watching the super bowl?

>i will never ride fromme or whistler because no americans allowed
just end me senpai

>Colloidal silver

Good luck with that argyria, senpai.

Does it involve eating a fetus?

Somehow I've never seen this pasta but it had me rolling. Good shit.

Nukes in 5

Knew it

Gags's act will make the republicans sterile.

Alex supports the people in power now.

fuck off with shit
MODS!!!!

You're an idiot

>>Implying he's not a paid shill to discredit the right with ridiculous nonsense
Liberal here but I'm halfway to believing this. He literally sounds like Rush Limbaugh on acid. First time I tuned in to Alex Jones I thought it was some kind of parody show.

ALEX JONES FOR PRESIDENT 2024

>an
>retard confirmed