Just how bad is it lads?

Just how bad is it lads?
Is it shilling at the highest level? Or is it akin to western-funded international media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI5n6RmAfMA
youtube.com/watch?v=RLLA1ULiYok
youtube.com/watch?v=vl4p_1anGyw
youtube.com/watch?v=UMlsbB33QSc
youtube.com/watch?v=tIGgFkz5QGo
youtube.com/watch?v=cUVa-dZeJq8
youtube.com/watch?v=v1ex2HnovN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a pro-putin media organisation

which means it's as biased as the majority of Sup Forums

its absolutely based my friend

It's the best major news source. when there's a habbening, they cut right to a live feed without a shabbas goy to frame the narrative for the goyim.

But keep in mind, Putin is not dumb and wants a return on his investment. Still 100x better than Western media.

It is like BBC/CNN but on steroids.
Russians know shilling better than anyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=QI5n6RmAfMA
More informative than the lying MSM

I loved their tech documentaries, but it's a shame they stopped doing them :(

We used to be so much better at habbenings than anywhere on the net. when the plane went down flying over ukraine, we had pics of the bodies on here before TV even announced anything had happened.

I'm almost sure they still do them, at least on the US version when I'm there. I think the US revoked their license to broadcast or something so when there you need to stream it.

France 24 is a blowjob.

I wouldn't trust it blindly but it's good that we have a source of information from opposite pole.
Lets you work out the truth on your own other than having only western propaganda on your TV.

France 24 interests me because they also receive government funding, and if i'm not mistaken the US government funds CNN (openly) as well

Anti-EU and anti-US propaganda just like CNN and BBC spread anti-Russian propaganda.

I follow them though. They constantly try to expose the west and are always the first at happenings

this is the stance I've always taken with it, but talking with everyday americans I want to believe our media more and think that they function on a strictly profit motive but the shit I see on it day in day out reinforces my thinking that it's high-test shilling

They did 82 episodes
This was the last one

youtube.com/watch?v=RLLA1ULiYok

youtube.com/watch?v=vl4p_1anGyw

How do people find out when they are doing happening livestreams?

Damned, were they still using the translator with the weird voice? He always made me laugh, will miss him narrating and translating shit.

Go t the site, if you have a phone DL their thing and set it for live notifications.

I recommend downloading the RT extension if you use chrome. It's a convenient way to check for happenings.

Pic related but no current happenings. If there is one it says "Breaking" at the top in red

Its a different type of shill. You take it all in and run it through your own filtre and good stuff comes out.

Most of RT's translators sound half robot

They had a Nicholas II lookalike hosting tech update for the last 10 episodes or so

It simply focuses mostly on negative things about the West while presenting mostly positive things about Russia. It's not bad if you want to know things that Western media wouldn't report.

It's a news organization literally run by the Kremlin.Their agenda are pretty clear, make the west look bad and make Russia look like a victim while portraying people fear of Russia as unwarranted and foolish.

If there is a guy that thinks that the west is the cause of the Ukraine conflict, invite him in, even if most of what he says is unsubstantiated and just leaves Russian actions as deterministic actions of a rational agent. If someone thinks that Russia is being unfairly treated in the Eurovision, invite him in. If a submarine is running around the Swedish coast, point out obvious things like "we don't know who it actually is" and then claim it could be someone other than Russia, who are obviously the most likely suspect, maybe it's the Dutch. Why would the Dutch do that, well it could be NATO trying to scare Sweden into joining.

They are very good at what they do of course, most of their stories aren't about anything that matters so it's harder to notice the pattern.

it's all propaganda but they will tell you stuff our media conveniently forgets to mention

Propaganda

So have you found that sub yet Sven?

>France 24 is a blowjob.

Is it good at least???

last bastion of mainstream journalism

better than average but not by much

You know it's bad when Russian propaganda is better than your own media

some reports about the us that msm isnt reporting are good, but you cant trust them to tell the truth about russian policies.

Probably the best major mainstream news media. No fucking clue how accurate it is about domestic news but it's miles better on international shit than western ones.

I'm more curious about the comments. The fact that the site allows comments is a huge plus in itself, but the comment sections are full Sup Forums. What the fucks happening there? Are Russians that red-pilled or does Sup Forums raid them?

Whatever happened to that broadcaster who walked off the set and quite RT on live tv?

Its literally Russian CNN/BBC

Putin dindu

Its very pro-jewish.

Every year when we do our Waffen-SS parade they are buttblasted.

>most of their stories aren't about anything that matters so it's harder to notice the pattern.

Now this guy really gets it

Europe is that fucked that most of the time they don't even have to lie.They are biased, but not that much as western media.Their propaganda is also pretty easy to read and is thus easy to ignore.

I think her PR stunt failed, she was expecting big shekel offers from US outlets that never came.

also, Rt gets qt girls and then gets rid of them as soon as they hit 30. At least they used to, have seen a nigger once it. Really only watch the uncut feeds.

>Its very pro-jewish.
It's not really so much pro-Jewish as anti-German. If you are Putin, the only thing that really holds your nation together is the idea of this shared sacrifice for something "good" in WW 2.

If Putin came out on Tv and said "WW 2 was a sister, we were duped by the Jews" then Russia would fall apart pretty quickly. It's the one thing that gives them "pride."

>implying they're buttblasted about the jews
Pretty sure it's more to do with Operation Barbarossa.

>I think her PR stunt failed
Are you admitting that you are speculating? Isn't that exactly what RT called what she did, a "PR stunt?" Oh her and the one from RT London as well for pretty much the exact same reasons?

REEE "ww 2 was a DISASTER.."

>Are you admitting that you are speculating
No user. Let's pretend "journalists" have high morals and wouldn't give their jewish boss a rim job live on air if it would help them climb the ladder..

It is pro-jew, pro-migrant and after these two was clear I did not pay it any more attention.

>No user.
Then I'd like to see where you are getting your information from other than RT.

>Let's pretend "journalists" have high morals
That would also be speculating. Can we stay in the realm of facts without the constant flights of fancy?

I can see why you'd say they're pro jew bc they need to still justify the destruction of ww 2.

But pro-migrant? I only shitty articles about it, although they can't do it in a "Gas the Kikes! Race War now!" sort of way.

Watch what the daily mail does. They'll do stories on migrants, niggers, whatever, and then "moderate" the comments and let through the ones that tell how they really feel. It's basically trolling.

Well they portray the Russian perspective. So they are biased. But since the western media does the same they fear them to some degree.

Are you coming down from an acid trip and on here to distract yourself?

Journalism jobs, esp one with intl exposure, have a list of people a mile long to take your place.

Rest assured, it was a PR stunt that backfired on her.

I guess it was a mistake to extend to you the benefit of the doubt that you could do anything other than speculate.

As it seems you completely incapable of functioning in the world of facts I see no point in reading any further of your posts.

found a kike

Ask me anything, really

youtube.com/watch?v=UMlsbB33QSc

>you could do anything other than speculate.
Feel free to contact her and do a an interview for your high school newspaper.

Since you don't seem to "get it," networks and on air people keep their fights as quiet as possible bc it reflects badly on both. No one knows the truth.

But you give her a call for your high school paper. You find the truth. Your assignment for today.
Keep me posted.

Still better than German Lügenpresse.

Friend Pravda in the 70s was better tan German press of today. I personally still prefer term Judenprsse for German media.

>Since you don't seem to "get it," networks and on air people keep their fights as quiet as possible bc it reflects badly on both.
You sir, are a retard Your armchair quarterbacking is retarded because you want to argue it both ways. First you argue it was a PR stunt but later make clear that it would have reflected badly on her anyway, something she couldn't have known that you do.

It is precisely to avoid this kind of retard shit that I try to avoid speculating as much as possible. Not that I expect you to understand this or even accept it given your tendency to marginalize and insult anyone who doesn't agree with you. Exactly the kind of conduct I have to deal with in the classes I used to teach to twelve year olds.

Now are you done being a petty pissant on the internet or are you also going to be like a twelve year old in need of having the last word?

How big are your tits lassie?

I think his strategy with RT is to just pour gasoline on the fire, he doesn't have to take an active hand with making it put out his propaganda just give loads of funding to people who want to expose how bullshit western propaganda is. If it backfires and they talk shit about him who gives a fuck, so does every other media organization no the planet who's gonna notice?

Bretty small, need to hit that DB incline bench harder

>corporate media accusing anyone of being entertainment news
Holy shit Sup Forums has more credibility as a news source then those fucking hacks.

I don't think it's really that speculative to think that someone quitting live on air rather then telling their boss off air like a normal person was a pr stunt, why didn't she just do it the normal way? You're being very irrational about this.

>are you also going to be like a twelve year old in need of having the last word?
>tries to have the last word

No, they always interview jews and talk about 'muh 6 gorrliion'

youtube.com/watch?v=tIGgFkz5QGo

>I don't think it's really that speculative to think that someone quitting live on air rather then telling their boss off air like a normal person was a pr stunt, why didn't she just do it the normal way?
Who knows? Perhaps she tried to quit off air and her boss didn't accept her resignation? Perhaps it was to deal the most damage to the station in retaliation for some personal issue? There are a lot of reasons that we could speculate about because any idiot can speculate. But what purpose is served by such speculations?

He is free to prove me wrong by not posting which it seems he did. That isn't good enough for you and you feel some need to jump into the discussion?

>You sir, are a retard
I don't get it, you weren't reading my posts you said, what happened?
In case you haven't noticed, the only person here who read the exchange picked You for the retard. When someone says something "retarded" here, you can bet they get called on it pretty quick.

I've worked in media, you worthless little shit. No one does this on air that way unless it's a stunt or they have a psychic break.

Who the fuck will ever trust you in front of a camera for them? She did not consider this, and thought faux Jews would call and congratulate her and give job.

Didn't happen. come back when you learn how the real fucking world works, esp in media, the sleaziest, most cut throat Jew industry on planet. If you are on air and getting paid, you don't pull shit like that out of "principles--" you of bc you think you will have a better offer.

>her boss didn't accept her resignation?
Good point. She was just such a valuable asset to company, they refused her resignation, put a gun to her head, and forced her on air. So she bad-mouthed the station as retaliation.

Genius.

I stand corrected. He didn't prove me wrong. He proved me right that he is just like a twelve year old emotionally invested in his opinion that he feels the need to argue with a complete stranger on the internet who made it clear he will not and cannot convince him of anything. That the response will be seen, at best, as the pathetic tantrum of an egotistic child with the need to have the last word. Now I shall prove you wrong by leaving him with the last word as it seems no effort of communications on my part will make even the slightest difference, just as I predicted (remember "marginalize and insult?") as well as needing to have the last word.

France24 is probably the most serious French news channel but it is funded by the government so don't expect anti-american speakers for example (RT is better for that kind of perspective)

It's a good counter balance, if our own people are trying to deceive us RT will point it out. RT also is less accepting of degeneracy so that's a plus. However it is a pro Russia propaganda network so don't expect 100% truth on topics regarding Russia.

RT is literally FSB

I was listening to an interview with Ryan Dawson and an ex US intelligence analyst.
RT wanted to interview the analyst guy and he said sure.
When they got there he asked them if they worked with FSB and they looked confused and told him straight up they are FSB

kek, two completely random ppl have now fingered you for a retard...and believe me, people do not "take sides" on here unless on party is genuinely retarded.

so, congrats. Now get to work on that assignment I gave you tracking down the reporter's agent.publicist to get to "the truth."

at least its not promoting degeneracy and atomization like bbc/cnn cancer

check out their latest report on the radiation spike in your country

>BBC and FOX won't show that

lol, this is too good! You keep accusing me of very ting you are engaging in! It's like Hitler talking about the Jews and their "big lie;" accuse other person of exact fallacy you yourself are committing.

You have never worked in any sort of media--you've probably never worked at all- and thus you lack a fundamental understanding of how things work behind the scenes and what ensues when a reporter pulls something like that.

You ask for "proof?" Exactly, what are you expecting? She isn't working anywhere currently; ergo her PR scam backfired.

Were she genuinely tired of journalism, she'd have retired quietly behind scenes "for personal reasons," leave on good terms.

You only go out with a big STUNT like that if you think RT is hated enough and it's going to cause big enough waves to land you a job.

I'm an entertainment lawyer, I deal with this shit for my living. And I'm probably getting lectured and insulted by a 12 year old. Christ, I never should have gotten hooked on this site all those years ago...

Found it

youtube.com/watch?v=cUVa-dZeJq8

>obvious shilling
but you get news censored or just covered up here by the jews.

I frequent it daily. Just like with your papers at this moment jewing on overdrive, you just must take everything with a pinch of salt and try check real facts where possible
>all our media is now owned by your fucking kikes too

That's what happens when you try to argue with a burgerlander

I watch CNN, then i watch RT, so i can compare. Would be great if others include more different opinions. I mean it would be great if we had as many Afghan/Russian people speak out than we have American about Afghanistan/Russia. It all too common we always get one-side of story.

It's entirely intended to show the west in a poor light, which is why sjw shit weirdly gets a good reading.

That said it covers stories often skipped over by normal Western msn. Don't be an idiot and treat it as your only news source though

At least I don't have to pay >200€ for their kind of stuff. In Germany you pay that amount per household to have kikes tell you that we need more rapefugees. And if you don't pay, they will try to get you jailed, where you then get culturally enriched by Habib and Matumbo.

>when you try to argue with a burgerlander
Well, can't say too much bc I'm a burger myself working in Paris.

But that, lads, is a trust autist. "Proof?" Keeps demanding "proof." Yes, her agent and publicist are gong to release a statement that "she done goofed and consequences will never be the same."

I'm sure she has a twitter though. He;s free to contact her and come back with "proof" and I will apologize forthwith...

Attracts both the far-left and far-right and fluctuates between the two, depending on how much Anti-Western sentiment it can stir up.

For example, during the Ferguson and Baltimore dindu riots they were full on civil rights, muh police state, black lives matter etc.

Refugee crisis they attacked the West from the right.

They are incredibly inconsistent, and their reporting directly after MH17 was nothing short of a farce. Mainstream media have bias, but the bias in RT makes it comparably incorruptable.

Well I check BBC,CNN,ABC,RT,CCTV,CNTV and Yle news
for maximum propaganda from west and east

>Is it shilling at the highest level? Or is it akin to western-funded international media?
>Implying there's a difference.

Is it me or he doesn't sound like english is his native.

The cool thing about RT is that when there's a habbening, they almost always give you a link to just watch live feed without some other idiot deciding which images might herd the goy in the wrong direction..

The voice of the Emperor can't lie. The will of the Emperor is the only rtruth. Blood to the blood Emperor, sculls of his enemies for his throne.

>Is it shilling at the highest level? Or is it akin to western-funded international media?
>or
lel

Do you know the kind of poverty the US caused in russia with their bullshit Sanctions? How they promised to stop expanding NATO as a condition of the USSR cooperating in cleaning up any loose nukes, and then kept pushing them right up to their border?

Did you know the american Jew Mark Rich--who laundered all the money his Jewish kinsmen plundered out of Russia and was facing life in jail-- was given a presidential pardon from clinton by request of Abe Foxman?

Given all this, would you expect Rt to be friendly to America's globalist, ro-fag agenda where they always bash russia for not accepting queer propaganda, but somehow it's OK for Saudi Arabia to bead them and never a word from the US?

>Do you know the kind of poverty the US caused in russia with their bullshit Sanctions?
Not really.

If Trump can pull off a win, I think we'll actually see good relations with Russia and will be interesting to see if RT changes.

And yes OP, not all goyim are as dumb as the Jews think. Even we can recognize how blatant the propaganda is here and what their agenda is.

RT's propaganda comes from opposite side, is a bit more subtle and usually comes from cute girls. Also, they have Dr. Scheuer on which makes them God Tier.

Best RT interview of all time was Dr. Scheuer with Lauren Lister-- wanted to fap as they kept showing her legs but too interested in hearing him speak:
youtube.com/watch?v=v1ex2HnovN4

You didn't notice how the ruble dropped? Strange because the markets sure as hell did, as did Russia's budget where they even had to cut defense spending back for a year when they were planning to raise it...

>Whataboutism
All I said was that RT are incredibly biased, This is objectively true, their funding and control stems directly from the Kremlin.
> How they promised to stop expanding NATO as a condition of the USSR cooperating in cleaning up any loose nukes
Nukes that were taken from Ukraine mostly. Russia also promised not to touch Ukraine if they gave up their nukes. This is international politics, nothing is set in stone. And by the way, it was the Eastern states that ASKED to join, in particular Poland and the Balts, not that NATO was forced on them, unlike say, the Warsaw Pact.

Where you find leftists on the internet you will find links to RT videos and stories.