Okay fags of Sup Forums Im gonna loose my virginity soon. The girl...

Okay fags of Sup Forums Im gonna loose my virginity soon. The girl , Ive been friends for a while now and she will come over soon. How do I initiate the fucking ?
I dont want to make shit awkward as help. Do i like get her to sit down or , wtf do I do ?

pic unrelated

watch netflix for a bit or tv or something then after a while stand up and screech as loud as possible and scream INITIATING INTERCOURSE. works everytime

as soon as she comes over just start making out with her and take her to your bed then take clothes off and start fucking

Thats seems great and I think she would know what is about to happen. Thanks user ill try it if all else fails

np man, good luck

I hope it dont screw shit up. Well its her first time too. So at least thats a plus

Make sure to nut in her snatch.

Did you already like talk about all of this beforehand? Like have you already decided both of you this is what will go down

It's real simple OP just sit next to her and make close eye contact leading to kissing, then proceed to take her pants off

It's fairly simple dude, if she already gave you the yes. Make out, 2nd base 3rd base and so on. It just depends if you want her to be impressed or not.

If you want to impress her deff jerk off a few times before she comes over so you will last longer.

Also you can take some opiates or slam some heroin if you want to last longer. That's what I always do. Works like a charm. We call it "giving her the dope dick" takes like over an hour to finish.

Shit as far as that goes bust her out a shot too bro then you'll hav a whole new romance on your hands.

Your girl is obviously not as hot as the girl you posted. Describe the girl you're trying to fuck.

Good advice, Satan.

the girl in the pic isn't really that hot

Yeah dude don't go the dope dick route that's some next level nihilist shit.

Just play it cool man you'll be fine.

But jerk off beforehand if you want to last longer. Good luck

i beg to differ

>nice skin
>nice boobs
>cute face
>pretty lips

No complaints from me.

not saying she's ugly, just plain. like theres nothing special about her

your asshole is loose from the BBC you fucking dickwit, its lose not loose

post 10/10 then

Well she hasnt actually said yes ,but I can really tell she likes me and she says she is always bored. And always wants tk come round mine.

How's her foot game?

A little bit pale,brunette,blue eyes, a little thick,bigger arse,average boobs. Nothing too special,just a normal girl

Yeah will do ,thanks for the advice

No idea actually

just watch tv sit close to her and what i usually do is put my hand on her knee or somewhere then just leave it there for a few minutes and then kinda just do light circles with your thumb. then she'll put her hand near yours and probably hold it in a little bit. when she puts her hand near yours then maybe move closer and slightly turn towards her. if she turns towards you then you can turn more and make out. from there just go with the flow, i usually will get her to straddle me and I'll reach under her shirt after a little bit and you're golden from there.

That girl is nowhere near as hot as the girl in the OP.

i guess we just got different taste my friend