Miyamoto says BotW is the very last Zelda game

Miyamoto says BotW is the very last Zelda game.

What are your thoughts on this?

As soon as he dies, Nintendo will will make tons more. There is no way they are gonna let go of that cash cow.

>mgs2 was the last metal gear game

It should have been

3 was fun

i hope so

Good, I loved Zelda until they made that bland, repetitive piece of shit

BOTW has a lot of great elements but yeah, it didn't hold up to the others games. It felt more like a beta than a final release.

Blatant falsehood.

>repetitive piece of shit

>implying all zelda games weren't repetitive

You're forgetting the part where it's the last Wii U Zelda game
More to come in switch

You didnt play any of the other zeldas if you think they were repetative

>Enter Dungeon
>Find Dungeon Item
>Find Boss Key
>Kill Boss
Repeat 3 times
Travel to next world
>Enter Dungeon
>Find Dungeon Item
>Find Boss Key
>Kill Boss
Repeat 7 times
travel to Gannon's hiding place
>Kill Gannon

>I'v not played BOTW

>other zeldas
>if you think they were repetitive

>HURR DURR DURR, YOU HAVENT PLAYED A GAME YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT. MY MOMMY LETS ME POST ON THE INTERNET

my post could refer to at least 4-5 different Zelda games, the older ones are repetitive as hell

I sure do hope so, nintendo needs to kill their darlings and stop making the same game over and over with the same characters ( mario, link, metroid )

>Metroid
>Same game over and over

There hasn't been a Metroid game since 2010 and that was Other M which was quite different (and shit) to the Prime Series the last of which was released in 2007 and they were different to all the ones prior which were SNES era

My argument was that nintendo needs to sto reusing the same ol characters they had since the 80s and dare to reinvent themself with new figures and games. Not only, but doing the same thing over and over doesnt seem to work anymore, correct?

Fuck off Anthony

You're not wrong when you say they were repetitive. But that's just looking at the game as a whole. When actually playing, each dungeon and boss fight feels fresh and different from the last. Really suppressing the idea that the game is repetitive.

>BotW is regarded as the greatest Zelda ever and got blanket 10/10
>people are really hype for Mario Odyssey which looks great
>Mario Kart 8 on Switch sold super well despite being practically identical to the Wii U version
>The fan response to a New Metroid Prime and a remake of 2 was enormous

of course it fucking works, Nintendo Fanboys are gonna Fanboy

And still their sales is nowhere near Sony or Microsoft

So? the aim of a business to be successful and make money which they are doing and will continue to do. why do they give a fuck about what Microsoft and Sony are doing

>This.
I'm currently working for a corporation that keeps making retarded fucking decisions and is going to go under because they think they need to "Do what Amazon is doing" instead of focusing on their retail stores. Bunch of dumbasses.

> implying botw isnt the same shit

Never going to happen. It's like one of Nintendos three games.

I wasn't I was posting a breakdown of Zelda games, read the fucking thread

And? He said Link to the Past was the first one but then Ocarina of Time took place before it.

The Zelda timeline is so fucking weird now, whenever they make a new game they pick a place at random and just slide it right in

sauce??

google it, he said BotW is the last Wii U game, nothing to see here

Had it been their last, they could have done a little better.