I've never gotten high before I got a friend who says he'll help me experience getting high for the first time should I...

I've never gotten high before I got a friend who says he'll help me experience getting high for the first time should I do it?

mhm

Make sure you're in a chill place with chill people you know you'll have a good time with, otherwise their may be a possibility you skat out.
Also just read up on the science and the experiences you feel with said drug xx

I tried smoking it when I was 19, no effect.
Tried pot brownies at 23.
>Got the giggles
>Felt like a nose bleed/forehead was falling from my face for like 6hrs.

Never again. I'll stick to alcohol and delicious food

Sure why not. Find out it's nothing like the fear mongers say and just chill.

You don't have to become a habitual user, but trying it is a must for everyone. Just remember to inhale.

Make sure before going into it you are at peace with the way you feel focus on positive thoughts and avoid worrying about getting caught I know it can be hard to not think about things but just try to mellow out before you do it

Now if you'll excuse me it's time for me to smoke a bowl

And one other not do inhale you will cough just try and relax and go with it and take another hit when you cough it out

Very few people actually get high the first time.

>eating brownies for a novice
that was sort of stupid.

>no
no

Dude, he's not taking a massive acid dose.

Unless you're schizophrenic or incredibly paranoid, everything will be fine.

Why?
>not being sarcastic

Op here I don't think I will worry to much about that it is legal here and I will most definitely look up the science of the effects I have heard some people who have anxiety it has had bad effects and for the whole breath in don't breathe in I think he will help me he's smoked before

edible high always feels way more intense than when I smopke or vape, just anecdotal though and probably has to do with the fact its hard to accurately dose home made edibles

Edibles are SO much stronger. Even people who smoke weed everyday can get horrible experiences such as bad panic attacks.

Thanks.

edibles are really strong, even for experienced smokers, edibles can sometimes be too much.

I didn't know. I just wanted to feel high once in my life.

provided you actually get high your first time (very few do), being high is a lot more fun if you're around friends who are high.

yes why wouldn't you its clearly something you want otherwise your friend wouldn't be offering

Thanks for all the replies so far another worry I have is it effecting badly with the med I am taking it is an anti anxiety med

Weed isn't like alcohol, for example.

As most have said here, it's not common to get high the first time, or even couple of times you smoke/eat. Don't know why, must have something to do with our cannabinoid receptors being offline until you use them. Funny thing is that humans are the (only?) animals that can actually enjoy cannabis high, since we evolved cannabinoid receptors, unlike dogs or cats. That means our species has probably been using cannabis for millennia.

If you can, buy the weed for yourself, and smoke in small increments. This will help to avoid going overboard the first times you get high. You control the high a lot more the more you smoke.

Nah...
Like most anything, its overrated. I mean, sure you could. but you know...
spend a small fortune
lose a few iq points

just kidding, go for it ya drugger

A friend of mine suffers from anxiety quite badly and when he had the medication whilst smoking it with me he'd sometimes, like, switch off? Difficult to explain but when he was off the meds and kept to just smoking dope on a regular he's been much better from what I can tell.

But for real dope is dope. Shouldn't be made an issue thanks to its extensive usage. Been smoking it since 2012 regularly and have never had a bad experience.