Is MDE: World Peace the best show ever made?

Is MDE: World Peace the best show ever made?

Reply to my thread you dumb fucks

Yes.

Link new episode, sam

literally r.eddit

It's the most shilled show ever, that's for sure.

It's....

what in the fuck.
All of you are literally bronies.

Mde fans are autistic enough to shill for them so I don't think its sammy

>What in the fuck.
>All of you are literally bronies.
What did he mean by this

>your name is moonman
HAHA HE SAID THE MEME AHAAHAHAHAHA COMEDIC GENIUS
HE SAID A MEME

What the fuck is this

I just think the show is funny. It's even more hilarious now that people like this poor redditor and joe (bernstein) write giant articles on why they're justified in not liking the show

Just watch what you like, people.

Yeah it's pretty damn funny

>ERMAHGERD I'M SO SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHT I MANAGED TO SUM A GUY UP IN A REDDIT POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

Alright let me tell you in on a little secret

I literally only found out who MDE were about a week ago

I watch it because it's funny and because nobody else is redpilling people in this way

That's why it's great. If you want to watch your cuck shows then go ahead. I bet you love watch Game of Thrones don't you, watching all those big strong men fucking all those fit women, knowing that you'll never do that yourself. Do you masturbate to those scenes by chance?

>being this butthurt

you can't be a fly nigga if you raise your hand

if you dont calm down, I wont make you your tendies

It's one of the best directed comedy shows ever

Andrew Ruse is the real talent of the group

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE JUST BUTTHURT BRO HAHAHAHAHA SEE I ALREADY FIGURED THIS GUY OUT EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T ACTUALLY ME, I JUST SCREENCAPPED SOMETHING SOME GUY ON FUCKING R-E-D-D-I-T SAID, BUT HEY, ISN'T HE RIGHT? I MEAN, ISN'T IT SO FUCKING PHILOSOPHICAL

>MAN I'M SO KKKKKEEEEEEEWWWWWWLLLLLL BECAUSE I SCREENSHOT THINGS FROM FUCKING
>R E D D I T
>E
>T
>A
>R
>D
>S
>V
>I
>L
>L
>E

here, never said i hated mde, in fact I've probably watched longer than like 90% of the people itt

no but it's good

It's the best show ever made if you're a cuckold redditor.

Fair. I'm sure the MDE subreddit is autistic but that's because Reddit is autistic. Doesn't mean that you have to be autistic to like them though.

As I say I've only recently discovered them and it's pretty great just because nobody else is making these criticisms of pop culture right now. Not this overtly. Although it's funny, how their "message" has to be couched in several layers of irony, inaccessible to many people - I wonder if they would be able to get their show made if it wasn't like that. Probably not.

Also it's funny how Sam talks about MTV a lot, and their aesthetic seems to be really influenced like that (e.g. their website is really 90s). I guess it shows that back in those days, what they're saying now would be considered quite normal. The 90s were fun, people fucked around and did crazy shit, and the "MTV generation" was all about kids doing crazy stupid shit. But now it's the "offence generation", obviously.

Sam Hyde gets shit on constantly, he's not immune to criticism from his own fanboys.

Yes.

this is pretty true

If you've ever been on the youtube comments for their videos or in the subreddit everyone is trying desperately to get Sam's attention. They even write like him, it's pretty pathetic to witness.

>longtime MDE fan
>World Peace still not as good as College Cunts and only sporadically as funny as Ideas Man

it's not all that funny but it's fucking entertaining

>posting reddit screenies

I just watched Ideas Man today and it was okay

I think Sam Hyde's stand up is probably the funniest, how he lures in innocent groups of people then smacks them in the face with some truth nuggets

I laughed I cried. It's the Citizen Kane of cartoon cable network shorts.

It's dudeweedlmao-kino

World Peace is great. Surprisingly it gets shat on a lot around here. I suspect there is a "crab in a bucket" mentality with some of the posters on Sup Forums, and the bitterness of one of their own achieving success.

I like it the same reason I liked Anchorman 1/2.
The jokes aren't that great, but a lot of the script is left up to the actors' impromptu efforts.