What do you think about hunting?

What do you think about hunting?

Love it

loved that game

its hard but worth

I went out for a deer last year in the woods. Sat in several spots and heard shots in the distance but the only one I saw was a pile of guts on the ground

This year I'm getting one

Only pussies kill defenseless animals from hundreds of yards away. Bow and arrow hunting is manlier.

What about muskets?

Still pussy. Needs to pose physical risk to yourself to be manly. So the more dangerous the animal the better. Dont call yourself a man if you shoot does with high powered rifles.

I like how it proves that we can get meat from the wild and have it processed properly. I really like deer meat.

Hunting in general, fine, trophy hunting lions etc, not fine.

It's like land fishing. Sit around and wait for something to come by. I'll stick with water fishing. Way less work when you kill and you can throw back what ya get if ya want.

maybe manlier, but not particularly kind to the animal. And your meat will taste terrible when the deer eventually dies because of the adrenaline.

An enjoyable passtime.

I have no issue with hunting, though i'd prefer less trophy hunting and more hunters that don't waste their kills.

Almost all hunters are obnoxious pieces of shit though, and I wish they would shut the fuck up and stop pretending they are the coolest for killing a god damn deer. It's like the Raiders - I don't hate the team, but I sure fucking hate Raiders fans.

Bow is hunting. High powered rifle is trophy chasing. Give the animal a high power rifle then it becomes a hunt

hunting is cool guy

>if you shoot does
An hero

Hunting is important, since we have eliminated all the predators that would normally keep the populations in check. However, I personally don't understand how anyone can be proud of trophy hunting, killing rare and awesome animals for no real reason.

"I now suspect that just as a deer herd lives in mortal fear of its wolves, so does a mountain live in mortal fear of its deer. And perhaps with better cause, for while a buck pulled down by wolves can be replaced in two or three years, a range pulled down by too many deer may fail of replacement in as many decades"

-Aldo Leopold, "Thinking Like a Mountain"

Real men hunt polar bears while naked and without a weapon.

Have you ever hunted anything before? It's not like the animal is just gonna run out there in the open and say "shoot me!!"

kill yourself, virgin

pretty sure that is Putin's daily morning workout warm up

only if you NEED food, if you hunt for sport it should be ilegal

deer hunting = good, we killed all the predators, too many deers is terrible for the environment.
hunting something & then eating it = fine
'trophy hunting' endangered species = psychopathic mental illness,

A noble craft if you can kill cleanly, and with purpose.

If there result is me/or family eating the prey, that would be amazing.