Best Cowboy Trilogy

Best Cowboy Trilogy

Best trilogy

TGTBTU is the best film ever made

How many Western trilogies are there?
The John Ford one is better, all three parts are equally good.

I've wanted to watch TGTBATU for a while. Do I need to watch the other ones first? Are they worthwhile?

>tfw Clint Eastwood will die in your lifetime
>lefties will all celebrate because he was a conservative white man
>talk shit about one of the most based mother fuckers ever
>don't even realize how cold and disgusting they are for celebrating a person's death
>I'll have to live through it all
Should I just kill myself when the news is confirmed, before I can hear what fags have to say on tweeter and shit?

I rate For a Few Dollars More as the best of the bunch, its a flawless masterpiece

Was Van Cleef the same character in the trilogy?

Tuco a best

I've only seen the first two but Indio is one of the best antagonists I've seen. I'm gay for Gian Maria

its a trilogy that isnt really a trilogy. none of the movies are connected and you can watch them in any order. but they are all kino.

Dubs speak the truth

They are all good-excellent. I would say the last TGTBATU is the best but i is well worth watching the others first.

You'd get so triggered about people bitching on the internet that you would contemplate ending your own life?

Yes. Because Clint is a hero and a real human bean.

And I fucking hate faggots that would dare talk shit about him.

It's not even up to debate.
Anyone who says the oppisite is idiotic and should watch his tongue.

>none of the movies are connected

Prepare your anus for the redditors who are going to tell you about their "headcanon" on how it all can fit together.

I swear it happens every fucking time it's brought up.

kys sharter

the 1990's dallas cowboys

I would love to ask him :" Mr. Eastwood, how did it feel, as a conservative, to be brought to fame by a blatantly communist director?"

fistful isn't anything special.

No
The characters he plays are named differently
and TGTBATU is set before the other two.

It's pretty decent. It introduces you to the general style of the sequels.

Thanks guys.

Just remember that if you don't like it you won't be welcome around these parts again

"It felt good, man. But at the end of the day, he WAS a fucking communist, pal."

Sergio Leone was a hack and didn't have 1/10th of John Ford's and Howard Hawks' talent.

mart pooper butthurt because spaghettis are better at making Western movies

The fact that it's a western retelling of a samurai movie makes it seem weaker than the the other two original movies

This tea bee queue ache

kino

I saw Fistful, never knowing that it was a remake of Yojimbo and loved every minute of it.