Question to footfags...

question to footfags, if you could blackmail a girl into wearing whatever footwear/socks (or lack of) you want everyday and to let you sniff her feet whenever, what would you make her wear?

Nothing, I lovre bare feet!

These

classic slutty stripper heels....nothing else

what about smelly feet?

Asian feet are god tier. There's an Asian girl who works in the takeaway next to where I work and she has caught me staring at her feet more than once.

My girl

Not into that!

Asian feet is the best!

heels

are you into smelly feet?

Agreed. Asian feet are 10/10

I fucking adore it

I love when asians do this pose, omfg

would you blackmail an asian girl and think of ways to make her feet really smelly?

i'd love to blackmail one

anyone ever steal an asian girl's used socks?

depends tbh like
>gym/workout/running
yes
>fresh out shower clean soap smell feet
> yes

High heels as sluts do

Anyone ever have the fantasy that university asian girls could be forced into being unwilling footsluts if they misbehave?

I second this guy

pic of her?

so you'd force them to be barefoot?

Oh yes!

would they have to let guys fondle them too?

Honestly you could totally blackmail this one with all the pics I got. I know her name and everything.

face pic?

Unfortunately this is the clearest one I have on my phone atm.

bump

which one would you rather blackmail for her feet?

bumping

Gunshoes so she could end my pathetic existence as a footfag.

What is wrong whit being a footfag?

no socks?

Far right

Wtf is the obsession with feet?

what would you make her do?

Is make her wear white converse and the same pair of white ankle socks everyday for 2 weeks. She would have to sleep wearing the socks and never wash her feet.

I'd then tie her up after two weeks smell shoes and socks then gag her with the socks and sniff lick her feet then cum on them and put the socks in her mouth back on her feet.

I'd tell her to go home and not wash again for two weeks but this time wear flats and no socks. I'd then sell her flats after smelling them and take money off randomers to sniff her dirty soles.

Anyone here actually gone down on a girl's feet? I fulfilled my fantasy of that in January and.... it was great. I touched, licked and sucked to my heart's content. My only problem was that she had just showered both times before I did it. I like the dirtiness more, but it was still great.

are you into asian girls feet?
also what if you found out she had a pair of really old keds that she had worn for years, all tattered and filled with sweat marks? she was just about to throw them out because it makes her feet stink too much

Welcome aboard, son.

Yes I like any white feet really.

As for the keds well I'd smell and lick them then cum in them and not tell her

she's about to throw them out though, maybe you could force her to continue wearing them

Feels good, man.
I was always scared it'd be disappointing, but it's stronger than ever after.

people are just born with it. nothing for you to worry about, there's plenty of trap threads for you.

Yeah I would. I wouldn't tell her I'd cum in then though

cumming in them could ruin the smell
maybe designate another pair of shoes as "cum shoes"

how would you make money off randomers sniffing her dirty soles?

Dirty white converse mmm

without socks?

that a creepshot?

still here?

bump

you must be truly degenerate OP, foot fetishists are nothing but a bunch of creepy faggots

i love girls who wear socks, not for the smell, just for the feel of them on my skin.

bump

it's really common though. i believe like 30% of guys have it or something

MOAR!!!!

want more pics of her?

For some reason kickboots and taekwondo footwear do the trick for me. Anyone else feel the same?

Dafuq?

flats with no socks

Prehensile toes. Disgusting. Impressive, but kinda disgusting.

I know a girl that wears converse every day with no socks. 100% N U T

Barefoot with shin guards/greaves/legwarmers/whatever the fuck. Smelling and licking is gross unless it's the girl doing it, I just like seeing cute girls that are tough enough to go barefoot outside.

Ah, a man of taste