Be me

>Be me
>One of two children of Recovering Alcoholic mother and father who works in the navy
>Father is gone for three years on deployment
>Mother is a wreck
>She takes everything out on me
>Never physically hits me, but attacks me by lying to school about violence at home on my part and other serious things on a regular basis
>Has tried to get me into a Mental Hospital four times since he's left.
>Hear her talking her sanctimonious hypocritical AA bullshit on a daily basis
>it kills me
>It's the middle of the summer. I, of course, have sat on my bed doing nothing but shitposting with the phone she doesn't know I have. It's depressing.
>It's today
>My dads coming home for a two week vacation from deployment
>I'm happy for once. Everything will return to normal, now. He's home.
>no.
>dad walks into my room with my mother, phone is in my pocket.
>they take everything out. Everything except some garbage and some paper and pencils. Everything except my phone, still in my pocket. Unnoticed.
>all this time he's giving me this look like I'm some sort of monster. It kills me.
>He believes every word she says about me.

Moral of the story, AA doesn't help alcoholics do anything other than stop drinking. They just start taking their regrets and aggressions out on everyone around them. It's saddening.

Pic related, it's my room.

show us your moms panties

Hey Anonbro. I grew up in a pretty similar situation. It gets easier, and believe it or not.. if you let it, this life experience will push you to grow and become as independant as possible.

Short term, use that phone to document all of her BS, use an offsite backup incase she finds the phone.

Good Luck, its not forever. I promise.

Scared shitless that my dad will find it, he's got common sense

jesus fuck is that your house?

Yep. That's my room, they borderline ransacked it.

I thought you said pic related was your mom. I wanted to fap

first thing you need in your life is a vacuum and enough common sense to post a picture in the correct orientation. I fear for you user

He is Military, and he will notice things that are abnormal. Keep your head down. Let him know you understand he is boss, and it will be fine user.

You will get through this. Dont give anyone reason to doubt you. If you do need to make a point or explain something, keep a calm voice and think about what you are going to say before you do it.

Some alone time with your dad is probably a good idea as well ; )

On mobile. Haven't had access to vacuum and there's shit everywhere because there was a period where she locked up all of our food and I literally had to steal it and hide it up here.

Dad isn't exactly accessible, I'm not able to come out of this room. Also, he's constantly with his wife.

I'm really glad you posted this. My response is, it helps some people, and they genuinely work the steps to rebuild their lives, and others use it as a crutch, and are basically just dry drunks/addicts who are fucking miserable and using the AA doctrine as an excuse to act like a fucking tool.
I myself have been in and out of the rooms for close to 6 years. I'm an on again, off again heroin addict (right now, on, but doing small amounts) and alcoholic. In my time in AA I have met some of the best people I have ever met. They would do ANYTHING to help someone else and give their shirt off their back to anyone who needed it. I've met others who are deplorable deadbeats who give AA a bad name. It's not for everyone but it works for some people. I unfortunately continue to relapse mostly because I lied to my sponsor who was possibly the kindest, most understandIng guy in the world and didn't listen.

Not fappable unless you like some ssbbw

Nothing you can do tbh when people see you as some else to who you know you are then you fucked plan to kill is what I say . All in the planing

edit the photo using some form of photo editor, rotate 90 deg. and resave. this will work on mobile

I know there's people like that, and it's incredible to see these people become such constructive members of society coming from such drunken and depressing backgrounds. It's unfortunate that AA is such an incredible habitat for parasites who seem to feel the need to play hot potato with their problems rather than handling them like adults.

An oppertunity will come up Anonbro, make sure you take it. And remember that your dad has 2 lives.. the one on the boat, where everything is structured and clean, then he comes home to what he can only see as chaos.

Ask your dad for the vacuum, and start doing that independance thing I talked about earlier. Start building a life the way you want to live it.

First step is the foundation, get that room cleaned up for when you eventually start getting your stuff back. - also, nice to see you are getting solid advice in here. How old are you user?

Thanks for the advice, don't post very often so I hadn't figured that out.

I've grown up with an alcoholic mom and a father that supports her/ allows her bullshit to continue. I promise man, life's gonna get better. No matter how you might feel, you're not the broken person, you're not wrong, and eventually it's going to be all right. If you can survive that household you're going to be an extremely strong person.

Godspeed, and good luck. It'll be lonely, but you'll be ok, and you'll make it out. I did, I know you can.

wow, i wish you good luck with all this shit

Fourteen, been told both that I act mature for my age and that I act like a five year old. Thanks for your advice, everyone. this is the reconciliation I needed.

Same guy here.
I completely agree. But you spend enough time in those rooms and you learn to spot those people right away and keep away like it's a cancer. But, hey, it helps them stay clean too so whatever.... I guess whatever it takes. I just don't wanna be around em. I've been to some AWESOME meetings where the old timers are standing outside handing out cigarettes to folks in rehab who are allowed to go to outside meetings in a group but not have cigs on campus. I've met others who bully you basically if you don't have enough clean time.

(not OP) Pretty much my experience as well user. Solid advice, happy it worked out for you too.

Idk user I'm in AA and it sounds like she's just forcing herself not to drink, rather actually doing the program. That would explain the utter insanity. My advice is gtfo as fast as you can, you got any relatives who would take you in?

How old are you?
If below 18 just start counting how many years you have before you're 18

OP send more pics of your trash room

>forcing herself to stay clean instead of working the program
This is EXACTLY what it is. And these parasites give AA a bad name and make it seem like a cult.

I pray that things get better for you user and you have the chance at happiness

14!. Good job user, you are going to do just fine, you are right, I would have guessed older looking at your vocabulary and punctuation. You got this..

Funnily enough, every relative I know has kicked out family out of their house at least once, so... no. However, I'm doing some research on emotional neglect laws in Nee York and I think I might be able to CPS her. I don't want to though, because i would hate myself to force my father out of his military career. It's literally his life.

Rotation may be off sorry, trying to conserve phone power by using an app at a time. I don't have a charger so I can only charge my phone when they're not home.

Hey user.

I grew up with an alcoholic mother also. She left my dad and moved the two of us cross country. For years I had to endure screaming, threats, hitting, bruising, fighting, and alcoholic behavior. The best advice I can give you is to find someone such as a friend/neighbor/family member with a "safe place" that you can sneak out to. I always used to stay at my friends house after school until 7 pm (went to bed at 9) so I didn't have to deal with my mom for that long after she got home from work raging & drinking.

You sound young and as a 22 year old guy I hope this helps a lot. Yes you may have emotional issues in the future (I was diagnosed with ASPD around 19 when I saw a psychologist) but you need to keep your head calm and not to take anything they say personally. I don't who you are, what you look like, or where you live but I am sending a prayer your way & for god to bless you.

Good luck.

That sounds like a bitch to prove user, but I have no ideas about NY laws or CPS shit
Exactly bro I see this no emotional sobriety shit all the time. This is tough, if you were old enough I would tell you gtfo and go to Al-user while your at it. Maybe still go to Al-user those people would love to save an underage victim of alcoholism in need

Ask him to talk alone with you and if he refuses that's his problem to deal with. You gave him his chance.

Issue with that is it's not exactly easy to prepare to move out with not parental support, college is a pretty big no- no and I don't see myself being able to save for an apartment before that day comes.

just fucking do it, who gives a fuck about your father if he treats you like this

Hey man, I loved AA when I was working it. It's my fault that I relapsed and no one else's. I wasn't far enough into my sobriety and I found a goddamn OxyContin on my floor. Snorted it and was off to the races shooting dope again. You don't have to convince me that there's happiness in sobriety I know there is. But like you said, it's fucking hard.

I really might say "fuck it" and leave, but I don't have anywhere to go.

I've confronted him about my mothers behavior over email when was out to sea on previous occasions. This series of events culminated in a phone call where I specifically remember he asked "Are you trying to tell me she's lying to me?" And told me I would be kicked out of the house at eighteen "if this goes on." That dissuades me from talking to him about it because I feel it will end up the same.

How fat is your mom?

Extremely. I believe she's over 230 pounds, but that might not be entirely accurate. Also nice trips, checked.

no family in the vicinity or within reach with public transport?

For some reason your situation has "fat mom" written all over it. I just had that feeling.

record your mom's bullshit, and show your dad

>>Father is gone for three years on deployment
No one goes on deployment for three years. You've been abandoned. He probably has a 14 year old filipino house girl.

Come stay with me in naples Florida. You could live for awhile with no rent, just help me keep my place clean, I'm kinda messy but it's a REALLY nice one bedroom. I'll have a blow up mattress for you in the living room and you can stay up late as you want watching tv. Look for a job, and you'll find one REAL quick here and be able to move out on your own. Even the low income places here are fairly nice.

Four hour drive away and in another state.

Isn't 14 a bit old?

>New York to Florida on foot
>Challenge accepted

Busses and planes also exist.

underage b&

Real shit, I've always wondered what would happen if I just hopped state and snagged a min- wage job. Maybe it'd work out.

Boo hoo mommy dirtied a room in her house that I get to sleep in for free. Grow up. Privileged little shit.

>"Hey, does this bus stop at Florida by any chance?"
>"..."
>"No..."

It could. The job wouldn't have to be forever and you'd have food and shelter. Shit, rent free for a few months and hanging out with a Sup Forumsro would be fun too. I'd like the company. Lol.

Low quality bait.

2/10

Then you get off and find another bus that takes you closer to your destination. What are you, some kind of pleb who's never left their mothers basement?

Yeah well when you can mail me a plane ticket to Florida lemme know kek.

On a side note, you're making this sound alluringly appealing.

Maybe if you weren't a worthless, shitty son your dad would hang around, your mom wouldn't drink, and you'd actually deserve love.

Ain't got money, where would I get it? My point still stands, that's unrealistic

To hell with that. If he cares more about a slag than his OWN SON.. You shouldn't give a damn about being kicked out at 18. Keep confronting him. Make him see the truth

That's another problem entirely that I can't help you with.

This guy gets it

Haha. Don't underestimate me. I'm a pretty kind person and I come from a little bit of money. But you can freeload forever, youd have to learn to get around which is easy and I'd help you with, and find a job.

Dont know shit bout these situations but....
Do you have any evidence that you recorded or someone heard your mother being a bitch?
If so show it to your father,he wont believe it at first so you have to find a way to make your mother show her true self
Good luck space Robot

why?
Watches to0 $?

Stop trying to rape 14 year old boys.

You need to kill your parents dude... jesus fucking christ. What a shit life they gave you.

Unfortunately I don't, and because she's been legitimately taking me to hospitals and therapists and things of the like, albeit for no reason, her stance seems more legitimate than mine.

I was thinking this dude was over 18. If not forget it. And I ain't no faggot

Literally.

wishing nothing but the best from your local femanon

try to cps that bitch and do what you can to ditch both of those shitty people, because you deserve way more than what you've got

Fucking KYS like you have any real problems faggot.

Lol you are the reason the world sucks ass angry bitch boy.

thanks, I'm trying here.

Sounds like you're a shitty kid. Ever thought of obeying your parents and not lying or hiding things and seeing if life gets better?

The Problem is you but you're too stupid and stubborn to realize it.

I went thru this,though my father was the abusive one.
Aight,im fucking autistic so dont try this if you aint borderline autistic yourself.
Next time you go to the therapists or some shit explain your situation,maybe tell him that you dont want your parents in the room because of privacy or some other shit.
Cry a lil bit,make it "believable",if you know what i mean,if the therapists says "hmmm this might be real,maybe his autistic mother is really being autistic" then maybe somethig will happen.
Sorry for bas grammar i am from spaghetti-land
So long Space Robot

Shut up and get a life you worthless faggot.

>angry kid blames 'single' mother for everything because he acts out in fits of rage likely brought on by the same shitty genes that caused his mother to drink; ie lack of self control
>posts here for sympathy, gets lots of it

This.

I guess I could be wrong about everything, but I certainly haven't found any evidence for that other than claims by my mother, my fathers opinion seems just to be my mothers heresy. The again, maybe I'm the immature one here. Guess I'll never know.

Sue the fuck out of them when you become a legal adult, I am dead serious dont wait more than 6 years guy. Make the legalities very very real and fuck them over in the way they most deserve.

Posted here for advice, not sympathy. Also to start a conversation about alcoholism. Never acted in fits, I've been a pacifist to her.

Hello fat man in a wheelchair.

Fuck this troll.

I'm sorry user. Try not to focus much on it, I had similar stuff happen to me and now I'm a 33 year old alcoholic with borderline personality disorder and am being treated as a paranoid schizophrenic.

Don't turn to alcohol or drugs, try your best to focus on something useful like coding or some marketable skill.

I'm really sorry man.

Don't listen to the bitch ass trolls who try to take you down the wrong path because they are the most brain dead, saddest fucks of all.

Not trolling. 47 year old father and step father here.

>some faggot greentexting about a world of assumptions he made
>out of a fistful of assumptions ONE has to stick
You ever consider the an hero? Cuz you should you sorry bitch.

>acting like this sort of abuse doesn't happen every day
It does... this happened to my now 36 yo friend/ old roommate.

You are a fucking troll you don't understand diddly doo nothing you sad old shit posting faggot.
>here let me proudly admit that I'm 47 years old and know nothing about home relationships outside my own
I fucking hate old cunts like you so set in stone in your ancient ways of thinking. You didn't bother to look into this, you formulated one of a plethora of highly biased opinions and proposed it like a factual statement.
Fuck you, you fat useless twat. Fuck you sincerely.

Just like to get this out one more time, as I would get in a fucking fistfight with a stupid old man like you if we had this conversation at my bar..
Fuck you.
You ignorant fuck.

Meh, troll or not he's entitled to an opinion.

You're actually a giant piece of shit who knows nothing of family relationships and your kid you have as well as the one you're caring for like the cuck you are will resent you until you die because you fail to see OP's side of the situation. You're a fucking failure as a human being and a father. Please fuck off you imbecile. I don't normally resort to ad hominem so quickly but you're the type of useless cunt who shouldn't raise kids. Miserable faggot.

too bad his opinion is pure garbage that anyone with an iota of common sense and empathy can see he's mentally retarded.

>I have a son so I should know when someone elses son that I don't know is entitled

>I have a son so anything related to someone having a son is something I have omnipotent knowledge in

>I have a son so I know exactly what's going on in this persons live although I have no idea what he's going through

>I have a son so every son that any other person has is exactly like my son in everyway so that gives me room to judge and assess something I have no fucking clue about.

Holy fucking shit lay off the 47 year old it's clearly bait

your best bet i can suggest is disown your parents, and work on getting GED asap

then apply for military and go when you're 17

after that youre set for life

also, blaming them for bad upbringing will never bring you happiness , their faults of their own will reveal themselves over time. just leave and let them destroy themselves

What exactly do you mean by disown my parents?