Is there blood on his hands?

is there blood on his hands?

sheeeeeeeeeeeit.

Nice thread OP

melon has gone rotten

damn that's brutal

I can't believe he said that about him

i know you browse Sup Forums melon and i know you check every thread about you so FUCK YOU

A true hero.

Well done, melon boi

MORALLY CONFUSED

People actually take this guy seriously?

this dude looking like some kinda hispanic jew

Yes. He has more musical knowledge than most of Sup Forums

That's saying very little.

>Chester should LITCHERALLY kill himself, I mean it
What did Anthony mean by this?

I mean, speaking from a standpoint of good taste and not a human one: if there is, he did us a favor.

Kek I just watched this review yesterday

nu/mu/ does

It means melon has a death note

No
Hanging normally is very clean, no blood anywhere.

Sarcasmfree answer: Still no. If you kill yourself over a review then you're a gigantic faggot

Every step that I take is another mistake to you...

He really did it. Anthony killed him

>then you're a gigantic faggot

we're talking about the frontman of Linkin Park

Kiathony Ratano

Jesus, the lyrics are cringy looking back.
Didn't realise it when I listened to them as a teenager.

>Kiathony Ratano
Not
>lightyagami fantano
>ISHYGDDT

>1 million subs
Wow this stupid board meme'd this loser into super-stardom

He hardly gets any views, which counts more.

>this board is responsible
pfft don't fucking kid yourself for even a second.

Wow I just realized that 2011 was 6 years ago, I used to browse Sup Forums a lot in 2011 and it was 6 years ago when this guy was just becoming popular now he has 1 million subs on youtube.

Same here man. Stopped going to Sup Forums when I started college, started again now that I'm out it. Maybe it's because I started getting depressed again.

He's keeping people coming to Sup Forums by referencing it on his thatistheplan channel.

This. His viewer retention is pathetic for someone with so many subs.

He knew what what he was doing.

>now he has 1 million subs on youtube.

honestly it's not as big of a deal as it used to be several years ago. Now everyone and their mother is some sort of youtube star with millions of subscribers. I think youtube even stopped giving away special plaques because there were so many now

>If I were Chester, I would just hang it up at this point. I had a good run.

What did he mean by this?

He has more musical knowledge than you.

There's blood on his hands, blood on his leaves, coming out of his eyes, coming out of his wherever.

I believe the two may be linked. Been here for over a decade, never been happy a day. Coincidence?

Anthony, this is your tape

Oh boy, nu/mu/
Shits worse than this

Sup Forums kinda is responsible, I remember in 2011 when he was getting big there were a few contests, I think there was a YouTube spotlight one and one sponsored by MTV, that Sup Forums helped him win by spamming voting polls and even getting Sup Forums to help iirc

I rewatched the whole video and he didn't say that at any point.

Then how come he never made a song in his life? Pathetic leech sucking money off of others effort.

Sup Forums has been there from the beginning. you're kidding yourself if you don't think the melon is a Sup Forumstant.

Did he really say this?

Yeah. If you think that's shocking you should've seen the part where he did a step by step tutorial on how to tie a noose

are*

That's unironically because most people who follow him only click on the video, look at the score and close it
I do it too desu

that would count as a view though

>music
>knowledge
The only knowledge involved in music is reading notes or playing an instrument. The rest is completely subjective you fucking retard. Now go to YouTube and suck this guy's dick like a good little faggot.

you telling me music history isnt knowledge? or having listend to and analysed hundrets of albums of a genre to understand that genre better? id say reading notes is one of the least important things for reviews. or do you expect him to review what notes were played?

>i listen to lots of music so I am an authority on what's good and what's not
Literally fucking autistic. Listen to all the music you want, won't make your opinions any less shit faggot

>being this ignorant
No one is saying Fantano's opinion is gospel, but his opinion is valuable because of how fucking much music that guy has listened to.

He plays an instrument and has been in bands

Yeah, his opinion is just an opinion and all opinions are shit, but his opinion is far more relevant to the people on this board than a some random user's chart or a 15 y/o tumblr girl's top albums.

then why do youtubers makes 10+ minutes long videos for?

Same thing for me, I've only been around for 5ish years off and on, but I've been realizing that I generally come back whenever I'm feeling depressed.

>describes something as cringy

dropped

so experience doesnt change anything? ok. also, tone it down, you just sound like an insufferable prick. would probably be better for your social life too.

Can Fantano telling Chester to commit suicide be the next big meme?

because they get more money per view when the video is longer than 10 minutes. but a view is a view, even if you just clicked on the video and left after 1 second.

yes

fantano killed chesthair

Ffs user, don't stand on Chester's grave

The Album wasn't good, The Melon did nothing wrong.

>listening to music = experience
This board is fucking stupid

And yet he doesn't even understand basic music theory

Kind of pulverizes the pistachios

>"this album is so bad Chester might as well kill himself"
It's debatable.

If your job is the idiotic thing called reviewing music then yes, listening to a lot of music is the experience you need for that. just like if you review anything else. because reviewing is based on comparing. if you review food you need to try a lot of food to compare it. if you review movies you need to watch a lot of movies to compare it. you need a wide context to review. reviewing is idiotic, but it still needs the experience of having listend to a lot of music in order to compare it and understand its context in the wide field of music.

I can't believe Fantano Anthony said that to Chester Bennington!

Wait...

Huh. But I can't remember exactly what he said...

What DID he say, Sup Forums?

chester
cal
chu
chester
hmmmmmm
anthony hates cal
chu
chester

Bennington Chesterbatch

His reviews are shit, but I like his more opinionated channel.

Also
>all the comments on his videos

>reviewing memes ironically is "opinionated"

hes probably talking about the new fantano channel. which is shit by the way. his commentary is shallow and uninteresting. he can review music but he cant bring interesting insights into topics. that video that he did about the asap bari situation was him tediously long explaining what happend in the video and repeating it over and over again with the most obvious statements about how "this isnt a good look"... hes dumb as a brick. idk why he think he needs to deliver commentary now even though he brings nothing new to the table. feels more like a channel where he tries to stir drama because thats where the cash is at nowadays (see that bullshit forced beef he has with halsey).

>giving your shitty opinions on other people's music on YouTube = having actual music experience
keeps on getting stupider too