Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/feminism-poll_n_3094917.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FeNJFz-WCZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>My face is a moon
>Amy Schummer

>its a feminists pretend feminism is about equality episode

>Miss Piggy is THIS angry over being a fat pig

>Amy Schumer also joked she would learn Spanish and leave the country if Donald Trump is elected US president

I wasn't going to vote for Trump but now I guess I have to.

Hello my dear Neo Nazi.

Who is this nobody?

wtf i love bbc now

The funniest person on the planet right now, shitlord

Still don't know who it is sorry

So 77% of women are insane?

huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/feminism-poll_n_3094917.html

Yeah, because this is exactly how a sane person acts:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeNJFz-WCZs

Someone please enlighten me, how are women mistreated in liberal western societies and why do we need feminism?
>muh attractive girls in video games
>muh millionaire actress getting paid less than millionaire actor

God damn, what a fucking booze face

Any reasonable person wants equality for the sexes. Not the sort of """""equality""""" that the loudmouth, Dworkin-esque androphobes want.

KILL ALL WHITE MEN

she's not wrong

>Tfw 190cm and built like a brick shithouse

If everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and made to fight to the death, I'd be the last one standing, genuinely. If anyone of you autists said anything like this to me irl(as if you'd dare) you'd be eating pavement within a second, literally. I chuckle sometimes just contemplating you little runts.

She fucked an unconscious man. She told this story at a feminist event, where she and other feminists used it as an example of how hard it is to be a woman. Their point was literally that she's the victim because unconscious men are bad at sex

>Only NeoNazis think feminism isn't about equality

MFW Sup Forums loves Sam Hyde because he deliberately trolls the left by saying things he knows will trigger them, and laugh at the left for so easily falling for his bait, but y'all fall for Schumer doing the same shit.

feminism is racist
it only empowers white females to be more entitled

can you stop posting her pig face here please? it's very noxious

Dat lack of frame

>Amy Schumer also joked she would learn Spanish and leave the country if Donald Trump is elected US president

Now that's comedy.

mate i swear to fuck if I see you post this shit again I'll crack your cunt skull, keep it on /brit/ or die.

What do they mean by believe in equal sexes? Men and women are not equal. No one is equal.

We do however have equal rights in the US, women actual have more than men.

We don't. It's all retarded bullshit.

This is actually true.

It's like people that support refugees coming in willy-nilly, they don't actually exist but get a fuckton of media exposure thanks to subversives like Soros.

How did a pig learn to speak English?

Reminder that she disabled the comments and ratings on that heckler video

wtf I love Trump now.

did she actually upload the video herself?

You guys do realize she's a comedian right? It's fucking satire.

What's wrong with being egalitarian?

Reminder that Sup Forums is echoing the same arguments that were used against women having the right to vote

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>implying this is wrong
>implying women don't fuck everything up

Yep

>muh wage gap

it isn't even real, it's literally a simple fucking dupe

they say it like women get paid less for the same jobs when in reality women make less on average across all professions because more of them choose low-pay easy shit like daycare while more men choose high-pay effort shit like STEM

and wasn't jlaw the third highest-paid actor this year, behind only the rock and fucking tom cruise

reminder that this is a canard of an argument with no real meaning or substance

Reminder that roastie ass bitches sent men to the trenches while they stayed home all cushy.
>muh oppression

Holy strawman, Batman.

>shillary mention at the end of a heckling video

so strong, i just, cant even right now, wow its sooo empowering

user. 100% of women are insane. They're all fucking crazy.

>shitlord

Insane people think that people who aren't like them are the insane ones.

Just super sayan.

These two kike cunts right here are living proof that six gorillion was not enough.

Typical white person
A black man knows what feminism is about

>Just super sayan

Fuck off back to Normalfagbook.

I believe in equal rights and that's it. I still think men and women are different and should be treated accordingly.

when is this meme called Amy Schumer gonna die?

Herbdonschel Trekelstein is a kike rat. More at 11.

>it's a "pretending not to know who someone is to try to look cool" episode
I hate Schumer, too, but that just comes off as pathetic.

When you are the moon, you split people right down the middle.

Pigs like that need to be euthanized.

There's a world beyond Ameristan, user.

Go back to Sup Forums

I thought it was irish lad, not the 190cm faggot race tripshitposter.

Yer, I'm with HER

how fucking new are you nigger?

Yeah, but if you posted here at all in the past few years there's absolutely zero chance you haven't seen her mentioned before.

Everywhere is America, they just don't know it yet.

There isn't. But that isn't what 3rd wave feminism is.

He should've fucked her, the BBC should be there for a white woman to demand at all times.

Go be a Tumblrina somewhere else, say Tumblr.

Did you ever just stop for one second and just wonder whether it is you, who is wrong, after all?

That's the craziest thing. Liberals want everyone to express themselves by being different and strong and yet want everyone to still be equal. How the fuck does that work?

>I'm too stupid to notice when people are using shitlord jokingly
Shouldn't you be in school right now,

>Lena Dunham
>white

Ebin.

really makes you think

>i think they don't know what feminism means
I wish this meme would die. Unlike the alt right fags on Sup Forums I recognize women aren't treated equally in today's world and i don't have a problem with it being just for women to get a foot forward.

Pushing the feminism means equality is the biggest crock of shit.

Also this feminism = 1 and only 1 definition shit is retarded.

Also any guy calling themselves a feminist seems like they're saying so for OTHER reasons. If you're a guy you know what I mean.

I love israel, anything that pisses off mudslimes can't be that bad.

because removing gender roles is somehow an inherently good thing
but only for white countries.

other countries can remain patriarchal and homogenous, so they can conquer us more easily

Amy is a fucking goblin cunt. Why does anyone listen to someone who hasn't earned their fame? Everything she has should be Patrice's, but that fat fuck had to go and die.

>this paper thin joke went over my head, but it's everyone else that's stupid, not me

his is actually the greatest point to make in an argument with a feminist.

They are almost all liberal, so the proper way to refute them is to point out that the ONLY people in power within their "pro-equality" organizations are white, are middle or upper class, and female.

Then, you get to watch them squirm as they try to justify the inherent sexism and racism of their own cause, and try to rationalize it to their progressive views of equality.

It usually ends with either them saying "yes, you're right, and that needs to get fixed" or them yelling "SHITLORD, STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE CONVERSATION!" at you.

Personally I believe in removing gender roles.

Invest in the artificial womb so some day we can purge all women and live in a homo paradise. It would be perfect.

I would honestly bet my fucking life this guy is underage

Except their argument would be that it isn't just for white females

>something happens
>"HAHA */insert board/ BTFO"

Literally Sup Forums tier

It's kind of funny that SJWs think the majority of people are on their side

man thread hidden is a phrase I don't see nearly enough on this board in particular

she looks more and more like my grandmother every day

>anyone who doesn't support X is bad/mentally ill/wrong
I'm pretty sure the Nazis did something similar to this for people who refused to join the party.

>women aren't treated equally in today's world
Not really, courts overwhelmingly favor women, women are can get jobs almost everywhere if they want to work for it, and the wage gap is a myth. Western feminism is such a joke they don't even fight for women who really are oppressed, they just want an outlet to complain more through.

israel and muslamics would both get it desu family

There are no feminists in the west. They're all marxists in disguise.

desu senpai most people are indifferent, but that's okay because indifferent is what most anti-sjws want.

Once they attack Football, WWE, Rap, or any other entertainment where the majority of people who like it aren't beta males it's gonna be fucking over.

Having actually done this to people, it almost never ends that way. Only 1 person I've ever done that to has come back with "it benefits others! We fight for them!"

Which I am actually rather happy about. They may be bitter assholes, but at least they have the decency to not be blatantly dissonant in their logic (at least in regards to the poor oppressed minorities) most of the time. They don't really care if they're hypocrites about cishet white men, but at least they have enough common decency to feel ashamed when their movement's gross inequalities are pointed out.

Everything you've described is about western women. What does this have to do with the rest of the world.

>using a quote from a pedophile hentai to call out a neo nazi

Poetry

Seven sentences in that picture, four of them contain the exact same information. Quality journalism right there.

Also because ON AVERAGE men work 45 hours per week and ON AVERAGE women work 35 hours per week so ON AVERAGE women earn less than men.

There is nothing wrong with that, it makes perfect sense. My question is- feminists want equal pay for less hours of work? if so they would essentially be getting paid more than men for fewer hours of work put in. Correct? Because to me that doesn't make any sense.

The scope of the argument is implicit.

Western feminists couldn't give two fucks about the rest of the world. I guarantee you Amy Schumer doesn't know who Malala Yousafazi is.

No one cares about this crap in the real world.It's a internet thing,like dragon dildos and pretending you actually care what women think.

this tbqh