Jury vote is pollitical as fuck

we got cucked by ukraine apparently
>australia being in eurovision

where is merica on here?

those kangaroo fucks are on it

russia came in #1 on the actual vote

ukraine only "won" because of the jewy jury

austrias song was the best tho desu

Eurovision itself is a cuck circlejerk, if anything if you get cucked on there it's a sign you're probably not a cuck.

For those confused, this is the Eurovision song contest which happened last night.

It it the lamest contest in the history of mankind - think German schlager music mixed with liberal cuckery and childrens morning TV.

For some reason some of the more shit countries in Europe really, really care about it, despite the voting and outcome being largely based on political voting blocks.

We come last every year. I'm so fucking glad for that.

>totaly legit vote guys, its not about politics, this tatar niglet spawn song was actually so good, who cares if i dont understand 3\4 of it.

Now the main questing.
How ukraine gonna pay for 2017 Eurovision?
You guys basicly killed they econoy.

you should make your own Aussie vision, with emus and aboriginis

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
OI
OI
OI

We wuz Europeans and shieeet

>ausfailia
>Eurovison song contest
>euro

when did this happen? I am murican so idk .....

Well they let a drag queen win that one year to piss off putin so I can't say I wasn't expecting it this year. At least that song sounded like a cool bond opening.

Better luck next year boys.

someone post the aussie song.. I'm too retarded too google

Russia had the people's vote, but the judges decided to be Jews.

Same thing with the bearded lady, there were a number of entries that received more votes from the people but it won through the judges.

>That feel when Eurovision is a perfect analogy of modern democracy

>le Russia
>le Ukraine
>le Australia
We le having flags and all sing in English, looking like nothing liek from those countries, sucking on gay American penis.

Best Eurovision song that will always win: Gay Angel of interracial

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

>actually watching that retarded shit
>actually caring
as much as I like the fact that ukraine won, I will have to agree with everyone that the whole charade is frivolous at best.

what I find more of an honor is the fact that ukraine kicked russia's ass in the female world chess championship not too long ago.

if this was your song, you would have won cunt

Eurovision is cucked.
It stopped being good after countries were allowed to sing in English.

>EUROVISON
>EURO
>EU
>Australia

How?

a quandary worth a thousand usd.

Better to win with a South Korean, shitposting IRL breh

Eurovision has been a yearly laff thing in Australia for a while now.

Year or two back we tricked the organizers in to thinking we actually liked it and they invited us for some reason.

Probably to get some actual Europeans in the contest or something - failed on that front too.

Just tell germany you'll take in an extra 50 mudshits

Just think of all the bantz you could have had if you faggots won though?

> part of the broadcast union
> probably been watching it for decades
> "it's just a laff guys!!!"

It's ok Australia. Everyone knows that you guys got cucked way worse than Russia.

She's a weird bitch

Your tears could give the whole Europe sodium poisoning, Ivan. Get fucked.

>australia
>white

Every song was shit. I liked Norway for some reason, but it didn't make it to the finals...

Shame you didn't send Abos, nice to see anyway you guys are basically gooks.

>How ukraine gonna pay for 2017 Eurovision?
>You guys basicly killed they econoy.

You should be happy, right ?

>Eurovision

Just when I thought this joke board couldn't get any worse

>We come last every year. I'm so fucking glad for that.
Same, that would only make it popular here.

I have one friend who really likes it. Surprise surprise, he's gay.

Can't wait for the next Eurovision to be in an irradiated shed with a stage constructed from tires.

>Most important cultural event for all europeans
>Not even europe but europe or little pussies so they beg you to compete and make them relevant again
>Half-ass the whole thing and still come in second
>Outrage in europe over not winning
>Nobody here even gives a fuck or talks about it at all

HAHAHA

>Most important cultural event for all europeans

Literally not true, nobody gives a fuck about eurovision

This. Stay mad, filthy Poles.

The hell is the brodcast union?
Eurovision runs on one of the government stations, it's only been heavily pushed for the last maybe 4-5 years.

Next year m8, next year.

Nobody gives a fuck about Eurovision over here.

The whole reason why Australia got accepted into eurovision is because of large viewer numbers in your country. So this whole "nobody here even gives a fuck" doesn't really slide here you shitcunts.

As an American who just moved to Bongland, I have to say that this was the worst thing I have ever seen.
What is the point of getting a bunch of countries together and then making extremely shitty music? Fucking stupid. They should sing it in their normal language and make it good. fuggggg

>make constant threads complaining the competition is rigged
>I-I didn't even want to win anyway
>Like I would even fucking care about this shit I can't stop talking about
>Fuck you australia I hate you so fucking much!!!!
Yeah mate, so obvious you don't give a fuck. You greasy Italian fruits couldn't even win a spaghetti slurping competition.

Please win Australia, seeing Europe btfo over this would be hilarious

I find it hilarious how most Russians are anti-gay, yet put so much importance in the gayest singing contest ever

>Australia gets into Eurovision
>we send a fucking Korean national
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=o-2Lt7zzlBU

Latvia would have won if this shitshow were actually fair.

JUST

>implying SWEDEN wasn't the best

>a non country winning a competition between countries
?

we barely understood what the swede nigglet was singing

I couldn't understand anyone.
>the dutch guy though
fucking hilarious. Dude was so creepy, I couldn't stop laughing.

Female chess championship? Lol, that's about as useless as female wrestling, who gives a fuck.

But does Czech honestly give a fuck about anything.

Don't bother answering nobody gives a fuck about Czech either.

Only because people in europe can't afford televisions, any number of viewers is large in comparison. Bunch of peasants and dirt farmers.

You have to gather in the town square to watch tv on a big screen as a community.

yeah better to sing in mother tongue right? Like austria.

this.

though I wonder how it feels knowing that our chick kicked your chick's ass in chess?

> i didn't want to win anyway
> like why would I care about this shit

That's literally every australian here right now.

Nice shitpost.

Whatever the outcome was, don't deny that your country obviously cares, so now you're a part of this fucking shitfest.
Enjoy.

Thank you anglocanadakeks

French entries were always fucking retarded anyway.

Yeah lol, apparently women playing chess is the most important thing to ever happen in the Ukraine.

Most people would just comment "well at least they're trying" and walk away. Ukraine stayed up all night in anticipation and was on his feet cheering for the entire event.

It used to be somewhat good decades ago. Most countries would sing in their own language and the music wasn't complete garbage. Now it's just a political cuckfest.

>chess

Autism knows no borders, no boundaries, user

You have Kate Bush. You're winners in my eyes

the thing is you may kick the shit out of a female wrestler but good luck trying to outwit a female chess champion.

>not european
>#2 at eurovision

lmao @ ur life

>thousands of Eurocucks gather to watch the Eurovision in Kiev
>Putin bombs down the concert hall

>The juries from Russia and Ukraine did not award each other any points. However large numbers of the Russian public voted for the Ukrainian song, awarding it 10 points while the Ukrainian public gave Russia's entry the maximum 12 points.

Juries have ruined this show desu.

only the master race is able to master chess to a sufficient degree to attempt to be a world champion.

>Eurovision
>Australia
>Russia
>Georgia
>Israel

Mate I only just learned that we aparantly sent a Korean to sabotage your european contest. HAHA. I haven't even heard a single song, but apparently some wonky eyed ching chonga karaoke singer kicked your ass. He's probably not even a real singer he's a fucking north korean spy.

Nah mate, I couldn't give a fuck beyond watching your get upset christmas present.

though I wish the game GO will become as ubiquitous as chess.

We would win so we're not allowed to participate

Also, idk what the fuck Eurovision is or why Sup Forums of all places is so excited over it.

MY LIFE FOR AIUR

It's mentality. If there will be contest, we want to be the 1st. No matter what - sucking dicks championship or reaching space.

>mfw I was only joking about euros gathering in town centers to watch tv together earlier and it turns out they actually do that

Why do grown "men" in Yurop care so much about this singing competition?

bla bla bla "i just learned" "i don't care" "BUT we kicked your ass"

Very tsundere moitey. Thanks for supporting Eurovision, better luck next time :^)

Maybe you don't, but an extremely large portion of your population does apparently :^).

the quality of our TV is so shit that people will watch anything, but it doesn't mean they care

> mfw it's true that all australian """"posters"""" are basement turbovirgins who never leave the house

Yeah bud, I went out and watched Eurovision with some qts, got shitfaced, went to a club, fugged.

Pretty good night.

That extreme butthurt.

Yes... yes.... feed me more tears.

Nice ad hominem right there. Europeans not giving a fuck about Eurovision is a fact. Keep shitposting tho, the only ones complaining are 3rd world countries shitholes trying to piss each other off.

Why do you all care about the Eurovision Song Contest? Fucking hell, I've seen more about that shitstorm here than anywhere else.

Wow here and I thought the rest of the world was better than us for not liking retarded shit like singing shows. Here you fucking fags are obsessing over the European version of American Idol.

And you guys call us stupid. Turns out you like the same stupid shit.

> "just found out" about eurovision
> legitimately think he can banter anyone about it and anyone is gonna give a fuck

Better luck next time, m'abo

At first I was like
>W-We don't even care
But then I was all
>It was a national event and it was super awesome

>all those threads about degenerate vision
>on Sup Forums

what the fuck

You should've watched it with us. You missed all the fresh memes. pic related. kek.

Eurovision's been nothing but politics for a good half a dozen years now, so it makes sense.

Did you like the hosts this year?

If we compare the numbers of Ukrainian and Russian chess champions overall I guess they will be quite different

>tfw Ukraine was genuinely one of the worst acts

When you're a bong, you get used to the idea that eurovision hates certain countries and will never let them win no matter how good their act is, and that's fair enough.

But when some drunk crazy gypsy-looking nutter who can't string a fucking sentence together goes out to squat over some pretty lights and scream about "muh Stalin", "muh 60 gorillion" is THE FUCKING WINNER because of retarded politics, that's too much.

Cuck the UK and Germany all you want, juries, but don't make a genuinely horrendous act win just for politics, when there were like 6 half-decent acts.

The only decent song was Georgian tbн

You're just embarrassing yourself now.

This usually happens to angry countries that have good leads and then get shitrekt by final votes.

Welcome to Eurovision and thanks for supporting it :^)

it has been nothing but irrelevance for at least 30 or 40 years.

>a girl called jamal from ukraine won