C-Celeb th-thread; pl-please l-let th-the betas s-sit i-in the corner o' Alpha

C-Celeb th-thread; pl-please l-let th-the betas s-sit i-in the corner o' Alpha...

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zHJXj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off. No one likes you Herman or Herbert or whatever the fuck your name is.

more emma fakes

fist time I saw her was in mad men. I could not believe her tits.

MORE

Been a fan of them for years, sent many a soldier out into the field over them. Must find a video of clips of her in mad men sometime.

i told her she could wait in my sis' room or the living room whatever she wanted. i left my phone charging in my room and i heard it ringing so i checked up on it not realizing that she followed me. strolling into my room she asked if she could wait here. one thing led to another and we were kissing on my bed

delet

Damn you're a weird human.

can someone photoshop this where she is sitting on the toilet and then have a message that says something like, "i just love to read whilst i'm taking a shit"

Ive had the nastiest fantasies about her

Like playing in shit with her? Nasty?

I've taken a few of those to /r/
Although never any good fakes of her getting railed like a slut.

>Coalburner
>Fridge
>No

So you made out. What else happened?

Yeah id love to see some fakes of her actually getting fucked really hard. Its a shame cause I kinda gotta fap to the same pics of her a lot. Nice to see others on Sup Forums are into her though

THIS IS MY INTERNET WIFE

Suppose matching body type is hard to come by, or maybe no one's ever really bothered. Been dying to see one like that though recently.

just that, heavy make out session, boxers soaked. but then we heard my sis come home so she ran into her room and i acted like i was cleaning my closet

She does have a really unique body type however I know there are some faceswaps and stuff that would match

Unfortunate. How long did you 2 qts had fun?

Fucked that up...

God I love cum fakes. Those and the caption/magazine cover style are so hot. Emma only makes it better too

F-Forgive m-me g-good s-sirs: m-my m-mistress h-has m-made m-me very h-happy though I-I'm n-not a proper o-or suitable m-mate f-for h-her... I-I g-got h-her w-with m-my wrangling mouth s-so it w-would h-have b-been b-better i-if an al-alpha h-had p-punched m-my m-mouth shut b-before i-it a-assaulted, absolutely d-destroyed, p-poor l-little V-Vic and h-her w-womanly w-weaknesses and h-heartfelt f-feelings...

Do the Lord's work user.

More like this!!

decent fake here

I would so love to milk her!

I know. That's why I still responded

post more

I-I h-hope n-nobody h-here i-is upset I-I t-took g-great a-advantage o-of V-Vic's weak p-position l-like a-a heartless wolf hunting a p-poor l-little helpless e-ewe...

Lovely.

You guys talking about her has got me hard. God she's so sexy - Joan as a character too is just too hot.

I don't usually save fakes but this one is a favourite. Likewise - never have the mummy fetish but jesus christ I have it with her

why?
Watches to0 $?

Looks like Lisa Ann there

I-I w-want e-everyone h-here o-offended t-to f-forgive m-me f-for m-my past d-dealings and c-continual d-dealings and f-future d-dealings w-with Vic...

Fucking hell, that's amazing. In her hair too, Hngggg.

Yeah Im kinda the same way. Shes one of the few celebs who I will actually have fantasy chats about.

I want to suck on her tongue. And… other parts of her too.

I also know it sounds bad but I have a rape fantasy about her too

Me too

you know if a guy read a book called dick monolouges it would be considered gay

I know right? So obviously would be the only result of being with her though... fucking those big milky jugs - you'd explode all over her

Fair point user.

...did you see that ep of Mad Men

did you just call me a qt? kek
like 15 20 mins? kind of lost track of time. just enjoying the moment and the way she tasted, feeling up on her body and listening to her low moans

Exactly, the only reasonable response to doing something with her.

yeah it was hot tbh

what are you going to do to ari?

Who is this little goddess?

Any KStew fans here? Haven't jerked it to her in a while and I'm into her today

Im surprised someone didnt do it sooner to her in the office with those dresses she always wears and her tits

Fuck her senseless

Here's more
imgur.com/a/zHJXj

Explode inside her pussy

Something I got from /r/ i'd love to make her my personal slut bunny.