What do you do when your gf says to you that she wants to try and have an airtight fuck just for the experience?

What do you do when your gf says to you that she wants to try and have an airtight fuck just for the experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qtnsHJCex3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A what?

invite some buddies over and ask them to help you fill up all her holes at once

She means she wants all her holes fucked at the same time by 3 men.

Those tittys make me sad.

I know about 4 that would in a second.

Why so sad?

Don't let other guys fuck your girl. Super simple stuff.

>2 ear holes, 2 nose holes, 1 face hole, 1 butt hole, 1 bagina hole
Gonna need some more dicks

But she really wants to do it. Should I use friends or strangers?

if your gonna get rid of her someday then just let her do it but not if shes wife material.

She wants to cuck you and have a big dick inside her

Use it as leverage for a sexy 3some with her sexy girlfriends if you wanna be a cuck about it. Id never let anyone else fuck my girl though

Funny. She could probably jerk 2 off with her hands so that's 5 I spose.

Not a hole

strangers, but make sure to meet them first and confirm theyre normal dudes and clean, ask for an STD check probably.

dont let her fuck your friends. EVER.

Many inside her.

I admit I'd love to see her do it.

Strangers you fucking idiot.

And if, once you say okay, she already has someone in mind then drop her faster than an anvil from a cliff

OK thanx. And just 3 or more?

Dump her if she keeps pushing for it. Monogamy ain't that hard.

OK I see.

I will. But she said it's a one off.

>Find out if she has any guys in mind. Could be red flag if she mentions close friends.
>Ask if shes willing to also satisfy your fantasies to see if it goes both ways.
>Have fun with it. Could be a doorway to some crazier shit she's into that you will both enjoy.

Hell yeah this could get interesting.

It never is just a one-off, m8. Fetishes and fantasies don't just come and go like that.

Seal her ass up airtight.
>There ya go, bitch. Now you're fucked.

start off small, just find 1 dude, make sure hes clean and sane, and have a threesome with her. that might be all she wants. if so, then cool.

if she wants to do it again with a 3rd guy, that's up to you, man.

personally i'm okay with a threesome with my girl and another dude, but never my friends, cause they'd always be chasing her after that. whereas a stranger is less likely to try anything like that (he just wants sex)

in the end its up to you, i'm just giving my two thoughts.

Her friend has done it so she wants to try too.her friend may even be there to as support for her.

fuck her a few more times and dump her

Yeah no friends. Good ideas thanx yes il try 1 first and see how it goes.

maybe you can fuck the friend haha

I don't think someone who is wife material would ask that in the first place

Maybe. She is a great fuck though.

U never know.i just think she wants to see her go through with it.

Very true

Hopefully it's just a thing she's got to cross off her things to try list.and I can't lie I'm intreaged to see if she goes through with it.

Cool.

Say yes but only if you get threesome with her and another girl if she says no then you say no back

Honestly if she's not down for this then I'd tell her to fuck off. Whole thing sounds like a red flag to me

Ps she's not a slut everybody. And she has my permission to. And her friend will be on hand for support aswell.

Well her friend will be there.

I see what u mean. But it'll be kinky watching her friend helping her getting fucked too.if uno what I mean.

Don't forget her urethra

Do you mean fuck that aswell. And her cervix too. Omg.

Tell her to fix those lopsided tits.

Aren't most like that? Great nipples though.

Ask her to wait until you can grow two more penises?

I like them. They look like a lot of fun.

Why not try a swingers' club? That way you can have some fun too.

I wish I could lol.

Good idea do they do that then? I thought they were just for wife swaps not 3 or more men fucking one girl.

Plus it could turn into a massive gangbang for her.

It goes both ways man, if that's your thing then cool but it just sounds like she's trying to get as many dicks in her as she possibly can. If she wants it bad enough she's gonna do it anyway, with or without you there

Depends on the group, but multiple partners is pretty standard because it's a very common fantasy. Some groups get kinkier and offer water-sports rooms and such. Basically it comes down to whatever you want to do that someone else is also willing to do.
Check your local groups for by-laws and scheduled events. Craigslist and FetLife are good places to start. I understand there are also a lot of Facebook groups these days.

I think you could be right. I suppose it's better if I'm there than letting her do it by herself as God knows how many men could be fucking her at once.

She's on face book. Omg really they do it on there? I don't mind her trying 3 guys but I think when word got round theres a girl taking on all holes then there may be a queue of men lined up to fuck her at these clubs.

dump her for the whore she is. If you can get away with it, kill her.

I don't mind 3 guys fucking her but I draw the line at a full on gangbang.

fuck her friends just for the experience

this

Do you love her?

>If you can get away with it, kill her

just for the experience

Yes that's why il let her try only 3 guys. As it'll be over fairly quickly.

If those are her tits, she just gave you an excuse to dump her

The value of swingers' clubs is that you can always back out when things get too weird. Neophytes usually work through several stages:
>voyeurism, sometimes even while clothed
>exhibitionism (you+wife copulating in front of onlookers)
>soft swap (you+wife in the same room with another couple)
>full swap (all four mix it up together)
>orgy (each new person asks for permission to join or else a participant invites a onlooker to do something with them)

Just because your wife is on Facebook, that does not mean she's looking around for sex. Doesn't mean she isn't, either. But the sexually oriented groups tend to be private – you can search FB for, say "chicago sex club" to show you what groups already exist, but you won't be able to read those groups or see who's in them until one of the existing members invites you. There's usually a button available to make such a request.

But this is her pussy.

Does it not make you feel sick to know she'd be pumped full of dick n cum from some other dudes? That she'll probably think about that when she's fucking you another time?

Oh I see. Thanx friend as I've never been I now know how it sort of works in these clubs. She could try the orgy and stop when she's had enought Cocks to satisfy her self.

Correction, every other time.
He probably gets off in it man, and no shame on him for it but he shouldn't be surprised to find her getting gangbanged by Persian guys as he walks into his home one day on down the line.

No. Let's face it should could do it behind my back but this way il be there looking on. In a way I'm giving the guys my permission to fuck her.

Three guys on one girl (which is what a gang-bang is, incidentally) can last from two hours to all night, depending on the guys' stamina. Funny thing about women's orgasms – the first one usually takes a while, the next ones come more and more easily, and by the time they're up to five they become howling, slobbering animals. I envy them, but I'm glad I don't have to fuck guys.

I dunno if that sounds like a very good reason to do it man... that you think shes gunna cheat anyway but at least this way you can get in on it and its not technically cheating? Am I understanding that right?

I'm hoping her doing this will satisfy her and she won't ever want it again.

Yes.ive got to let her get this out of her system.

Not how it works necessarily. The more they have the LESS intense they are albeit easier to achieve generally speaking. Refractory periods exist in both genders and after too many or too strong an orgasm ddesensitization will or can occurs.

Don't count on it. The reason the bible-thumpers on this thread have been preaching doom and gloom is because their wives' ignorance is their bliss. (Pic related, but feel free to continue with the wife. Natural blonde and cute tits = priceless.)

Really that long. Omg how many orgasms could she have with 3 Cocks?

It would stand to reason if it not only satisfies her curiosity but her orgasmic needs as well she WILL want it again.

Have you told her all this?

Thanx my friend means alot and blue eyes too thanx.

Get back to us after you've had sex with a woman. For more than ten minutes.

No. But I hope she must think I'm hoping it'll be her first and last time.

Well it really depends on the woman. Over generalizing is just as bad as nay saying. Penises aren't exactly good for hitting the female erogenous zones outside of the g-spot which may or may not be real, and the anterior fornix which takes good positioning and/or a slightly larger than normal penis. Even the the AFE zone is a hard one to get to because with my wife the vaginal portion of her cervix is SUPER sensitive to the point where it's off limits unless she's Cumming and even then I think its the AFE doing all the work.

youtu.be/qtnsHJCex3s

Aight well you should definitely discuss everything you've said with her. I'd like to think, if she loves you, she wouldn't want you to do something you're not comfortable with because you're insecure about her faithfulness. Once you do it there's no going back OP. You need to make sure you fully understand each other before you potentially make a mistake

You really must be gullible or a moron, maybe both. Its called a point of sexual exhaustion and it happens to all but those who train for tantric sex. Shit I've gone full whiskey dick numb but do enough cardio to stay hard and all I succeeded in doing was irritating her cervix and lips and making her sore from holding position for too long. Two or three hours and no orgasm for me, she got hers but it was mostly oral and manual stimulation.
Seriously nigger, learn 2 anatomy.

I've decided and thanks everyone on here. I'm going to let her try 3 men at a swingers club. Maybe more if she likes and me and her friend will be watching and supporting her aswell. That's all I can do really. Thanx.

End the relationship and wish her well.

Or you can let then find someone else there whose predilections more closely match your own and leave her to her gangbangs and you find yourself a nice occasional 3 way kinda gal if that's your thing.

No I want to see her do it now. It will be an experience that's all I can say.

Just don't feel bad if it reveals you have ddifferent tastes or comparability issues. Stay amicable is all I can say.

The young user who's worried about overgeneralization is sure to be lying in wait for this answer. But it really depends on how orgasmic your wife is to begin with – and then expect to see a lot more. Women who have had a hard time coming feel like they've just discovered something wonderful after a good gang-bang or a Sybian ride. Women who already know how to have an orgasm have described the intense part as "rolling thunder".

So, hey, it looks like we might have stumbled on a way to get you out of the gang-bang after all. Put her on a Sybian instead. I think they have a DP attachment and you can take her mouth. Downside: it costs about a grand. Upside: she'll invite her friends over to use it.

Winner winner chicken dinner sounds even better.

Yeah thanx and she could even hate it herself you never can tell. But I'm sure all of us will have fun finding out and I'm sure I will be OK seeing other men enjoying her body aswell. It'll all be OK.

No I more a less agree with you. I think most people under different circumstances can enjoy most ranges of sexual experience and phenomenon. The "but"(no pun intended) comes in when you factor in the psychological aspect. Some women don't find the penis particularly aesthetic or attractive so forced orgasm or even fisting could be on the table but multiple dicks might not be.
Alas age has nothing to do with it. For Christ's sake almost half of all women in the western world when anonymously surveyed still say they haven't had an orgasm(across age groups) in their life and of those that have most report having one less than half the time they have sex. Sorry for the run on sentences but its such a varied subject.

Fuck yeah buddy, just as long as its all as safe as possible. Shit half the reason people are so down on ass play is because idiots do it wrong. As long as people contextually engage in informed activities then let there be no shame I say.

Should be safe in a club and the guys will know how to handle her ok. And I know she will enjoy the attention and love having people watching her too. I'm more worried what her friend will say after but hey ho.

I'd break up with her in all honesty. Even if she thinks that, sharing it with her monogamous boyfriend is not appropiate

Ps are the guys checked in clubs or do they wear rubbers?