Wanna see how I torment this bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure, why not.

of course sir

how?

by letting me inseminate her!

i block my cell phone and call her and make her listen to my dick flapping. dont think she has a clue what I'm doing. heres the vid:

sendvid com/e7y4jrys

wanna see more of the bitch?

what do you think guys?

anyone lurking….?

yes

what do you think of her bro? hot? did u see the vid?

want moar?

cumming this easy, jesus christ what a beta

Got anymore vids? Who is this chick? Do you ever interact with her? Give us some backstory

id been edging for hours bro…

yeah i got a few more, of other girls.

she's my buddy's ex gf. know her well. came in her food a few times, so she's eaten my sperm before without knowing lol

heres another girl I've done. wanna see her vid guys? who's lurking? need comments/requests...

You think any of them actually get what you're doing when you call them? Do you just get off to their voice? Or what is it that makes you cum from this?

Hahah for a second I thought it was my gf. Looks kindda like her.

Anyway, proceed OP.

not sure, I'm sure some might have an idea. but they can never really know for sure lol. this chick thought i was typing. check out the vid here:

sendvid com/1t99k7yr

i get off from their voice yeah, and them hearing my dick flapping. i know them irl so it gets me off.

I don't get it. Why doesn't someone just reverse search her pictures, they're obviously from fb. Won't be too hard for her to figure out who he is because ex BF friend, black iPhone.

How about some other ones? How often do you do this?

Fucking bots

why you wanna take the fun outta it?

heres a redhead russian milf i did. sendvid com/qnf8fi15

usually only do it when I'm super horny and seen them in public that day or a few days earlier.

what do you think of it??

Because you're hopeless. Fapping on the phone when they have no clue what your even doing. Whip your cock out in person not on camera like a true Sup Forums faggot

only criticism is the shakiness of the shot of their pictures; other than that this is god tier

thanks man! glad u like it lol. i think its quite original, right? which slut is your fav out of these 3? best vid?

anyone still here? threads quiet…