Was Sup Forums physically punished as a child? What was the worst punishment you received?

Was Sup Forums physically punished as a child? What was the worst punishment you received?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fx3tSfwoB0M
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-me-in-we/201202/how-spanking-harms-the-brain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh, they beat you over the ass with a wooden paddle if you act up in public school here. So yes.

my father smacking my arse
>to this day I clench my butt cheeks when he yells

Beat with whatever happened to be at hand

Where is that

Never beaten, nor were any if my siblings, grew into healthy, respectable adults

No, I was a good kid, mostly. Worst punishment I ever got was when I was 7ish my mom took away my legos for 2 weeks when i called my sister a bitch. It was awful.

Alabama, naturally

I used to get beat on a regular basis. That stopped this one night when my mom went to kick me when i was sitting on the floor. She tried to kick me in the ass but ended up kicking me squarely in the nuts. I was like 9 or so. I never got hit again after that

Why am I not surprised..

FATHER HITS MOTHER BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING

>> LOUD NOISES

Mostly just spankings of various degrees of intensity. The worst were the ones with the thick leather belt with the cowboy buckle (which probably looked scarier than it felt due to lower speed), the switches we had to go out and find ourselves, or the one or two times my dad put my head through the wall.

No but they would threaten me with it.

Zimbabwe you white devil

Stricken with pain as my grandmother sprayed me with purple spray paint in the eyes because I tagged on her garage door, then refused to drive me to the hospital. Luckily the neighbor next door offered me a ride, I survived with minor injuries on the left eye and had to wear two eyepatches for 2 weeks.

Who the fuck tags their grandmas house?

Ur grandma sounds like a bitch

spanking with hand or belt, a few times with a plug cord and once with a small branch that stung

then after we all reached a certain age we never really acted up so we just get lectures

GET FUCKING DESTROYED

8-year olds do, atleast it was kinda cool in my neighborhood for some reason..

Sounds deserved. Betcha he won't do it again. Imagine someone who doesn't care about you would do if they caught you. You'd need staples in your skull if I caught you fucking with my property.

my dad put out a cigarette on me when i was 6

the real questions is

Will you beat your kids like how you were?

All those fucking Anti-Smacking women who have no kids should just fuck off, they have ruined parenting.

Parents can no longer punish their kids, because kids have figured out that by saying "If you hit me I will get the people to take me away when I say you hurt me"

No kid should have that power over their parents.

And if parents do smack their kids in public, everyone goes batshit and call the police etc.

And they wonder why those kids who didn't get punished comes on Sup Forums and end up running around in gangs or just being an absolute prick to people.

I don't really think parents should smack their kids on the face, but I don't see a problem with spanking at all. It's a fucking mercy. I've seen the way kids who don't get spanked turn out, and it's rarely good.

my mom shoved her knee in my back and pulled on my face like a fucking wrestling move one time

I am a parent and I did spank my kids when they were little, but the longer you are a parent the better you get at avoiding situations where it is necessary. A lot of parents use spanking in lieu of good parenting.

Damn pretty cold to blind an eight year old

Yes, sometimes it wasn't even my fault, belts, hands, feet, basically anything...sometimes over report card grades, I hated going home after school

Was he drunk? That isn't punishment, it's child abuse.

This.

>be 4
>accidentally break mom's hand-made ring she made in highschool
>she gets really angry
>i told you not to break it user
>she strips my pannies
>grabs a cane
>canes the shit out of my bare bottom
>can't stop crying for literally next 3 hours
>remember it vividly to present day
>tfw caning is now my fetish

>angry army officer dad
>first memory him going ptsd screaming at me
>can't stop blinking to try to escape the thunder at three yrs old
>STOP BLINKING!
>life of terror
>yelling, smacking, sticks n whatever is lying around is used to hit me and my brother
>drumstick leaves marks on bro's legs so bad he's embarrassed to get changed at school for sport
>cunning_plan.jpeg
>learn to twitch away from hits or change angle slightly, cuts the incoming pain
>13 yrs old
>fighting with bro in garage
>crazy dad loses his shit, starts swinging into me with a rope
>it's slashing around me and the end is going faster than sound
>trying to dodge, the end snaps me right in the dick
>brother laughing behind dad, the little shit
>WHAT ARE YOU CRYING FOR?
>It...it hurts...
>YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PAIN IS!
>years later laugh when the psycho in Silence of the Lambs says that to prisoner
>17 yrs old, take up martial arts
>every single day, 20 chinups before taking a piss, hundreds of pushups, progress quickly
>18 yrs old, still at home because poor, he's standing over me supervising me opening a can of catfood for christ's sakes
>object to supervision, i got this, it's a can of pet food
>5 minute lecture with finger stabbing me in the chest
>reflexive half-assed block
>he steps back "Never raise your hand to me."
>nod
>Abuse becomes all psychological from then on
>move out, get real sick of hearing about people who have problems, hate their parents, hate school, hate their shitty jobs, can't get a gf etc
>fuck all that noise, seize chance to have happy life with both hands
>dad calls up through 20s to tell me what a great life we had growing up
>has massive stroke, 2nd wife leaves him
>bro now takes care of his money and affairs, we visit every once in a while
>am now married for eleven yrs with four kids, nice car, nice house in green area close to city
>immune to threats, always easy smile
life is actually simple, feels threads are garbage
pic related, me on the top right

Belt that left welts on several places. Stabbed in the hand with a fork. Wooden spoon to the back. Handset from an old landline phone broken over my back.

Yeah a 16 yr old got kicked out of a pub and tried to climb back in through a 2nd story window. He got caught and the gigantic owner chased him all the way out to the laundry where he was found bloodied under a sink with catastrophic head injuries and his left arm broken in three places. The medical experts at court testified that the injuries were consistent with him being in a cowering position, the owner, at 6'5" and over 100kg, didn't have a scratch on him.
Court case didn't go well for the hero that gave a minor some major brain damage for life, but i always think of that guy whenever some turd blurts out the MUH PROPPITY.

>Cowering, the most underrated survival tactic.

Oh we had it tough I tell you.

I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing 'Hallelujah.'

Being born..

I was beaten many times. And viciously, with straps, belts, fists by my parents. To this day, I dream of killing them.

Smacked on the ass when I was being a little shit, parents stopped when I was around 9 because by the time I had games I didn't wanna lose so they'd just take them off me.

My mother tried to kill me when I was 13.
She was dumb with IQ

edgy millennial faggot detected

omg somebody Microsoft paint his face plz

Good job hombre, I've always heard Mexican dads were dicks.

My dad beat me to death once

Spanking didn't work for one reason and one reason only. Even as a child you'll weigh your crime with the expected punishment. Is eating ice cream without permission worth the spank? Then do it.

The other problem is certainly doesn't teach anything. As adults you certainly can't hit other adults without a bit of reaction.

The hero used an iron bar from a car-lock and he was nearly twice the kid's size.
You don't kill people for teenage silliness.
But i'm sure you would've handled the situation so much better. Defensive injuries come from moves people make when they've got no options left. That pregnant Tate girl had em all over her arms after getting stabbed to death by that Manson following zombie.

nah, white aussie

Go cut a switch, boy. And you better not cut a small one.

I don't beat my kids.
I was beat up real good more than once.
I have aggression and anger issues.
I'm a borderline serial killer.
I have a successful wife, beautiful house in a great part of town.
I'm totally a phsycho sleeper

So that's not you top right of the pic? Because that's a beaner

That wasn't sarcasm. The fact you took it as sarcasm shows just how underrated it is. It really is an awesome survival tactic.

Fact: More people get injured defending themselves than cowering or trying to apologize.

Fact: I've successfully avoided being stabbed by cowering.

COWARDS UNITE!

youtube.com/watch?v=fx3tSfwoB0M

Worked for me

I was sexually abused by my female cousin and a male friend our family from the ages of 8-14. Nonetheless I am pretty OK right now

and this has to do with this thread how?

Yes.

>spanked as a kid and turned out fine
"see? This person became a productive member of society thanks to spanking!"
>spanked as a kid and turned out a failure
"your failings are your own fault."
>not spanked as a kid and turned out fine
*crickets*
>not spanked as a kid and turned out a failure
"see? This is why we need to spank children!"

what does it take to convince people that spanking isn't a magical behavioral fix-all

I have a strong feeling I would hate you in real life. Not because what you did, but because you are proud of it tells me you are not worth getting to know.

Yeah sarcasm doesn't work in text.
In some situations totally giving in defuses the tension and even a bull will cut the shit if you can go limp and show no anger.
Other times you really need to do something awful to the attacker and fast, death comes from making the wrong choice. I heard of a guy stole some Pacific Islander's weed and they were beating him with baseball bats. He said they stopped when he went limp and quiet. Probably saved his life, if he'd fought or screamed more they would have got angrier and broken him like one of those chinese plastic cars you get for 20 cents.

Yup and I deserved it every time, mostly spanked. Worse was one time I was being expecially mean to my mom, dad picked me up by my shirt and slammed me against the wall. Once again deserved it 100%, actually treated her better after that. Luv you mom, sorry I used to be an asshole.

You meant to say "nevertheless."

This. You're a good son user, most kids are little shits, good to hear you came out right

No you aren't. You're a pussy with silly 'revenge against the world' fantasies

ass to mouth

My dad was an alchoholic so he would beat me and my mother often , luckily when i was 12 he stopped drinking and beating us.The worst thing i remember him doing is kicking my head while i was down trying to protect my litle brother.I still love him tho

My parents used to spank me and feed me wasabi when I was younger, and I'm taking about good quarter sized dollops so you could feel in in your nose then she would make me sit in the corner and I wasn't aloud to move

My dad was a tough bastard. Marine, like his father before him.

You best believe he beat my ass when I got out of line. Worst one, by far, was the time he sandpapered my teeth and gums. That shit fucking SUCKED. Want to know why he did it? Because I refused to eat the shit he spent the afternoon grilling. He's a good cook, I was just being a little bitch because I wanted fast food.

But from adolescence on, I was a good kid. Straight back, good grades, set myself a good foundation for life. Beating your kids is probably the best thing you can do for them, it teaches them what happens when you fuck with the wrong people, and what it means to be a good person.

I remember one time i couldn't sleep and my dad just kept getting mad at me. He eventually just got tired of telling me so he fucking spanked me. Fuck, he beat me so hard that forgot how to sleep. Till this day i have trouble sleeping.

>what does it take to convince people that spanking isn't a magical behavioral fix-all
but people like really simple solutions, they love em.
Spanking with just the fingers of the hand works on unreasonable toddlers, doesn't have to be painful even, just the fact you did it is terrible to a little kid.
If you use your palm or a weapon, you're going to leave marks and maybe even damage em.
Spank because they were wrong, not because you're angry. Even a donkey or a dog knows when it did wrong.
Never hit above the waist, it's more personal and more cruel a blow.
Stop when they reach the age of reason, somewhere between 3 and 5, after that, punishment is missing out on good things or having to do objectionable chores. Consequences, let them put it together and trust them to work it out.
Main thing is: being a parent requires you to be consistent, controlled and well put together mentally.
So you can't be a child yourself.

The only time my dad was ever nice to us was when he was drunk. Luckily for me he was drunk most of the time. Sunday was his sober day and After church I'd just stay out until after dark. Which was probably what he wanted anyway.

>the fingers of the hand
As opposed to what? The fingers of the feet?

dude no ways im from zim too.

Chegutu boy here

yes until my parents realized it was perverting me even worse.

never ever spank an autistic kid

That's ok, as a grownup i don't care if people like me, as long as they do the right thing.
ie be a grownup themselves.

As opposed to punching their butt.

You know exactly what he means, you crusty cum sock. Guess your parents didn't beat you enough.

"the hand" was unnecessary. You only have fingers on your hands.

My dad hit me once out of frustration, because my kid brother had bothered me to the point of me getting violent with him.
To be honest it was my dad at his wits end that had a big impact on me, not the one marginally hurting punch he gave me.
My parents figured out that my brother was a tiny Machiavelli a bit after this, so they changed tack and resolved it with no further violence.

Yes, had a coupple of computers smashed over the years, psycoligical, fists, head banged in walls, choked.

*sigh*
see the girl bottom center?
That's you.
No i'm not saying you're a girl, i'm saying you're kind of oblivious and a bit too literal.
Maybe later on we can all explain some knock-knock jokes for you bro.

I was spanked, as disobedient kids should be

i would have spray painted your face too, you little fuckstain

also, i got spanked and my kids get spanked, but only if deliberately naughty or disrespectful. i grew up proper and my kids will too. not like the retarded, entitled kids of today

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-me-in-we/201202/how-spanking-harms-the-brain

how fucked am I

>To this day, I dream of killing them.

Then do it, you faggot.

Thanks user. I grew out of being an asshole to my mom by the time I was a teenager.

fine, just the phalanges and not the metacarpals you frikkin troll

Well thats weird dude

Fuck off back to tumblr, supernanny

Hope your kids fuck up and you realize spanking is for lazy shit parents or abused fucks like you who couldn't carry on living if they admitted mommy's spankings are why they're such assholes

Pops used to drag me up stairs and push me down them. Also made me get on hands and knees and crawl towards a kerosene jet heater till my eye brows were burnt off. Pretty successful adult aside from suicidal tendencies and low self esteem.

been here since 03 you 32-bit quadruple nigger.
Probably before you were born lol.

I know I would beat them like my dad did with me. That's why I refuse to have kids.

>Be me
> Zimbabwe White kid
>Leave peanut shells by computer
>wine bottle fused to hand mom come sscreaming at me out the darkness and tries to hit me.
>Laugh.exe
>says shes gonna get my dad.
>Ohshit.gif
>Wait four mind racking hours for him to come home.
>Finally does and the banshee screeches at my dad.
>Dad tells me in a low threatening voice to go grab a stick from the yard so he can beat me with it and if it breaks then i have to go get another one.
>spend 30 mins deciding my fate.
>thorny fucking hate stick or giant bark covered wood maul or termite infested driftwood.
>Chose thorny fucking hate stick.
>Bad move
>Dad beat my ass with the force of a thousand suns.
>Crying cause thorns in my ass.
>Accaia trees are weak af. Breaks.
>Dad too worked up.
>Grabs wooden spoon.
>even worse.
>getting acupuncture on another level.
>Go to bed crying, hiding under my blanket and cant sit for a week

>Mfw i get a spanking/blood fetish

thanks dad

Yes. My mom whipped me with TV cables once, it hurt like a bitch.

>been here since 03

Bullshit, now fuck off back to tumblr, supernanny, with your gay advice about fingers and shit

My dad used to make me kneel on uncooked rice for hours on end

Asian?