Ask someone that had a vasectomy anything

Ask someone that had a vasectomy anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cC-_SLiRnJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why sacrifice your potential children?

I fuck with no condom without problems

Want to save the environment? Fuck recycling, don't have kids.

What does it feel like to not be a man anymore?

Is it reversible

Actually idgaf

>potential children

fuck that, I'm not OP but fuck having kids. What a waste of time and money to raise some shitstain kid who might be mentally retarded or in a wheelchair or some shit with insane med bills. Fucking gamble of the century.

then you are sterile, CONGRATS

watch out OP, my dad had a vasectomy and 9 months later my little brother came out. dont trust those things, get tested to make sure it was 100%

Then when the inevitable divorce comes, you lose half of everything and get to pay child support! Congrats!

You define your "manhood" by the ability to create life and wallet-damaging children? Huh.

Some of us aspire to be more than animals, shitting out offspring.

I'll be off creampieing your wife, risk-free, while you're working overtime to support your ungrateful crotch droppings and sexually-neglected wife.

Howzat for manliness, faggot?

feel any different when you cum

>gamble of the century

This guy gets it.

maybe a stupid question, but do you still shoot jizz out when you come or what? Does the jizz just not have live sperm in it? I honestly have no idea, enlighten me OP

Checked

>I'll be off creampieing your wife
lol, no you wont blankboy.

>Why sacrifice your potential children?

1.mental illness runs in my family. Don't want anyone to deal with that
2. Kids cost over 300k. I'd rather spend the money on myself
3. The world is awful. I don't want a kid in this drug infested gender fluid transgender violent crazy place
4. Women are awful and you need one to make a kid.
5.I like being alone. I like my free time. All kids are is just some person who takes all your time and money and then moves away to visit a couple times a year while waiting on you to die so they can get your shit

Your half brother came out.

Have you ever contracted any STIs?

Condoms are not only for contraception, after all.

this

Yes
No

Not OP, but no. There is no discernable difference at all. Even the sperm is only about ~1% of seminal fluid volume, so even ejaculation is just as before.

Not that I'm aware of. I've only had sex with one person since I had the vasectomy. I didn't get it so I could go raw. I got it so I wouldn't make people

You're right, I have no wish to defile myself on her used-up, blown-out cunt. This guy might, though. Isn't he just so manly, having all those kids?

Did the doctor fuck it up? My fucking doctor barely put anesthesia on my balls before cutting and beginning the procedure, also got me with the cauterize tool. That asshole must have not liked me because his practice was supposedly really popular for vasectomies yet he scarred me for life with that procedure. Oddly enough 7 months later you can barely see the small incision he made for the procedure. Never been happier.

Do you consider yourself a freak, now that your mutilated?

This virile man's man.

Is that you in the picture?

I've also had a vasectomy. Totally worth it, had a girl fuck me just BC I could cum in her risk free. Said her husband wouldn't do it. Slinging dick to all the clean bitches.

You sound bitter and angry. Isn't it supposed to make you more calm and less aggressive when you're fixed? Worked for my cat.

Had a bunch of kids and will be getting one soon

Question 1
did it hurt?

Question 2
How long after the procedure were you effectively sterile?

Shit! You gotta admit that nig got game.

Yep, I hear blowing it into a wet hole is difficult.

Pain level & your age?

That dumb motherfarker will be paying child support in the afterlife. He's done; he will never have cent to his name even if he works a thousand years.

Hell of a game, if you ask me.

His genes lives on, while your manic depressive ass will die alone.

1. The numbing hurt my right testicle some. The actual procedure I couldn't feel it. The anxiety was the worst part. But that's how anxiety is with most things

2. Was tested a month after. Was sterile by then

If you take the drugs and a week off your feet you'll feel very little pain. I believe I had to cum around 20 times in 30 days. That got me cleaned out of any loaded guns

nah nigga, dude just gotta jump state and live under an alias.

Pain level, like a one or a two maybe. Not bad at all. At the time I was 27. I'm 30 now. Still no regrets about it

Nah guys don't hate in OP, he's brave as fuck.

Must've taken some balls

I got snipped at age 24, I am 34 now. Creampied many women, also had many women think there pregnant. Shiz is funny when it happens.

This and this

Not OP, but had a 'no needle' procedure. No pain, recovery felt mostly like a bowel cramp for a few hours then sore balls for a few weeks after. A visit to the dentist was more complicated, honestly.

kek

Huh, it's almost like there's a difference between sterilisation and castration.

Don't worry about me, man, I'll just take out my aggression on your kids that you're spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to raise.

Try for daughters, 'k?

If I really meet a good woman, which is very unlikely. I would try to reverse it.

How is his genes "living on" even a remotely decent thing you geriatric fuck

Kek like these Zeta males would ever possibly get a mate. Your lineage dies off with you, the only thing you could do to help the human race even more is to kill yourself sooner.

Kekles I see what you did there

But thirty kids? If that poor bastard tried to disappear, the state would have Interpol conducting a manhunt. He is never getting away.

He could get a sex change and go live as a goat herder in rural Namibia and they'd still find him.

I'm not making a value judgment. Twas just a fact. In the genetic game of life that dude won.

Damn, spoken like a true parent with a couple of shitty kids and a failed marriage or two. You are truly the apex of the human species.

I love how 90% of Sup Forums is like "I want kids because I can afford an additional 40 grand a year even though I live in my mum's basement"

Yeah ill give you that.

It's ok, I'll be thinking of you while sipping on cocktails and banging some broad in Thailand while you're slaving away to pay alimony and child support.

>I'll just take out my aggression on your kids
I've told them to stay away from high pitched perverts who have no balls.

Says the dude on Sup Forums

'Half'???????? Have you even divorced? Try almost ALL.

Hi OP here

You really are an animal, aren't you?

There are 7.5 billion of us on this rock and more every day. We are literally reproducing ourselves to death, but your primitive urge to procreate is so strong that you are ruled by it, even though you should have the intelligence to recognise that unchecked population growth leads inexorably to resource wars, famines, and plagues.

And it's your kids who will suffer it, not me.

I love how 100% of neutered guys are like "I'm still a man!"

>Implying you have actually ever spoken to a grill.

He doesn't posses a higher level of thinking clearly kek

There's a reason why 1st world countries have low birth rates and 3rd world shitholes have huge population increases...dumb, poor, and mostly uneducated people have kids. Lots of them. It's not their fault, they're just stupid as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=cC-_SLiRnJE

Oh, they'll do whatever the fuck I tell them if I dangle enough money in front of the little whores. I've got plenty since you're the one who has been kind enough to expend the resources on my future fuck toys.

Thanks!

This

got this done almost 25 years ago. Almost 50 now and I have no sex drive. Go figure.

and so begins the degeneration of our society into Idiocracy

Vasectomy master race reporting in

More accurately: his genes won.

He did not.

Your genes don't give a whistling shit about the happiness of the poor bastard spreading them.

Is it just a poof of dust that comes out?

kek

>WOMAN DETECTED

>Being this buttmad over not having balls any more

pretty much

>Your genes don't give a whistling shit about the happiness of the poor bastard spreading them.
Keep telling yourself that.

You know they don't cut your balls off, right? They literally just interrupt the sperm duct.

Having kids the most effective way of metaphorically cutting your balls off, so there really are some true eunuchs in this thread, but it ain't the vasectomy bros.

>implying low income basement dwellers think of finances before the make kids

This threads mindset is how poor people are made

>ITT
>A bunch of dudes about as cringy as tattooed retards
>defending their defective balls as someone defends a shitty tat

Just learn to live with your mistake

>vasectomy bros
OC cringefest

Are you trying to make some kind of statement here? The dumb breeders genes have been wildly successful, while he is a failure of a human. He is owned for the rest of his joyless life by those children and the state that enforces their support.

heard about possible complications and sideeffects. Any insight on that?

You ever get pain in one of your nuts randomly?

Gee I wonder what is worse.

Being a metaphorical eunich or a literal one.

Shitty tats don't let me raw dog your bitch.

Well, maybe they might. She seems easily impressed.

til vasectomy most polarizing issue on Sup Forums

Maybe you are a dipshit little kid who did all that, thats why you fear your kids will be the same shitty human beign

I say with complete seriousness, if I were forced to choose, I'd rather be a literal eunuch. At least they don't have to worry about feeding the sex impulse.

do you have some kind of fetish since you are obsessed with shooting blanks at the wives of real men?

Even the best parent with the best genetic material can still very, very easily get unlucky. One tiny thing goes wrong, and the rest of your life is spent caring for a drooling waterhead.

Not a smart gamble.

kk, im bored listening to some guys trying to rationalize why it's amazing having no balls. You have fun with your defective equipment.

>real men

Slaving for the benefit of a marriage, time, finance, and health-destroying parasite makes one a man?

You really do have to keep telling yourself that, don't you? If I go crazy tomorrow and change my mind, I can probably have it reversed. Even if not, there are methods for extracting sperm that can be used to make a brat.

I always have a choice.

But once the kid is out, you have no more choices. You can't shove the toothpaste back in the tube, nor the fuck trophy back in the vag.

My life is mine and no other's. And what is best is that I made the deliberate, conscious choice to make it so.

A true man is the captain of his own fate.

Did they let you keep the vase?

>My life is mine and no other's. And what is best is that I made the deliberate, conscious choice to make it so.
thats what transgender freaks say lol

Thanks for the answers, cheers

>worked for my cat
yes its a woman

Good movie