Are any of you lonely Sup Forums?

Are any of you lonely Sup Forums?

naw, i prefer solitude

I'm more than just that. I'm drunk and lonely atm. Honestly. Want someone to chat to anyone. Feeling fucking awesome kinda.

Constantly

Yes, I'm exceptionally fucking lonely.

Too bad obvious bait is obvious.

The trick is not being lonely but to be able to live with yourself. If you are lonely, then you simply loathe yourself, and, if that's the case, how can you expect anyone else to like your boring ass?

Hey, I'm trying to go a few days without drinking and it's isolating as shit. How're you doing user?

I never drink. Honestly. First time in something like 200 days that I drink. It's awesome. I mean if you're trying to stop that's great. But this drunkenness thing gets me to forget how fucking lonely i am for a moment.

Last time i drank i forgot the code to my apartment and sat outside crying for like an hour before the police picked me up. So yeah...I don't like drinking because of that but I'm alone at home so why not. I was bored and all my friends left me. What's a man to do at 3 am with no one to talk to?

I dont know...
Kinda?
I'm in a relationship that is long distance now, so my loneliness tends to be off and on a lot.

very frequently, I tend to fall in and out of depression a lot

I hope it works out user. Long distance relationships are hard...

I wanna play that online Cards Against Humanity but don't know how to set it up because I'm half retarded so if any of you lonely fucks know how, lets play

For the record, I'd be totally on that. But I don't know how to either. /Drinker

I like to be alone but I hate to be lonely

Sometimes I would kill to be alone

How come user?

>Are any of you lonely Sup Forums?

Nah. Not any more.

this

Good for you man, seriously! /Drinker

i like riften better

If I didn't have severe anxiety, maybe I wouldn't feel so lonely

same

Kek. I like Windhelm most because i dunno. /Drinker

I am lonely but then I go and socialize and realize I'd much rather be alone so really it's a love hate relationship. I would like some romantic intimacy though tbh

haha

I'm tired of my life.

Relatable. My friends ask me to hang out and usually at my place. I don't want to but they usually get whiny if i don't agree. So I'll just roll with it. I like solitude but I feel lonely. Something romantic would be nice tho. /Drinker

Yeah I know how you feel, I gotta keep most booze out of my house otherwise I just get drunk every night to kill time and I don't wanna fuck myself up

this and this

whiterun will always be the best

I can't make friends because everyone leaves me, I'm in a long distance relationship and I'm thinking of breaking up because I feel like our love went down the drain, I don't want to talk to my family, if anything else I've been living the solitary life as long as I can remember, talking to total strangers through screens is so much fun tbh

That sucks. Like i said in previous post. This is the first time im drunk in like almost a year so I'm having the time of my life. Just want to talk to people atm. Good think you're keeping away from alcohol if you're that type tho! Stay strong man!

My response sucked ass. Sorry. If you wanna talk and kill time. Alö

It's cool bro you're good I'm aight

I'm all for it! * Fuck i really suck right now. Can't even post complete sentences...

Right now more than ever. I'm quite social at work but as soon as I'm home I'm reminded that I don't have any real friends. It sucks.

user gimme ur keys

Sorry about that user...Can't even imagine life without friends. I'll talk if you wanna.

I have no idea what that means. I'm not on here often enough I suppose.

And suddenly no one replies and i feel very lonely indeed.

Im still here user, I tend to lurk rather than talk

Good to know. Nice to have company user!

I'm also just lurking while browsing tedX talks to mock and laugh at

lel

No problem, Im not good at talking but I am good at listening

Awesome. Well. Here I am. Usually lurking. Drunk af so I thought I come out of my shell and talk to people. Just met a guy on omegle who's fucking nice.

I remember Omegle used to go on that with my cousin good times indeed, Im glad to hear your talking to people user

you had one job user
ONE JOB

Some things were just not meant to be

Just met a guy who set me up with some grass (which i've only had once before) and he was fucking cool. Life is good right now user.

Oh and I also met someone who seemed nice but then he told me I was a faggot and to fuck off. Oh well. I guess I'm gay now?

Thats good to hear, I hope you will be careful with the good stuff and people user.
Sorry for the long replys

That sounds like they probably aren't having a good time

No worries. I'm glad you're still here. Don't you worry. I haven't smoked in 3 years. I'll be careful.

SIG HEIL

Indeed. They seemed to be this British posh dude with a mustache but then he told me I prefer males to females. No I say. But he left the chat before I could.

Yea they are hard. As hard as the other dudes donger his bae is banging.

More then i thought possible

This is me again. Is it sad that this is the most un I've had in a year? Sitting on Sup Forums mostly talking to myself. Fuck. Life is awesome isn't it. Starbucks would be awesome right now. I've never had Starbucks.

I had the grass once started working out while listening to music felt like a god. I hope you have a good time

this
Been working on a friendly strategy to invite a friend over who is a girl and ask her if she would be so kind and hug me for a longer time. I hope she says yes, because I am fucking suffering and the suspense is making me crazy. Sometimes I feel nothing else than pure emotional emergency and I have to watch out not to fall in love with the next huggable object

Me neither, never liked coffee

I say do it, sounds like you could use a hug.

Really? Living in a small town outside of the us doesn't give me many opportunities to buts Starbucks coffee but if freaking love coffee...Especially when it tastes like freaking cake.

HAHAHAHAHA reading my own posts. They make no fucking sense. I should read before I post. I love coffee. I don't live in the us. I would like coffee. That's it. Sorry,

I'm more of a tea man probably comes from my English side maybe. Never heard of coffee tasting like cake

Nah I understand, Can be frustrating to type under a buzz

Obsolutely 100%, sometimes it's satiated by vidya tho so I make do.

I'm telling you.
In the evening I am just sad as hell but in the morning I often wake up clamping the bedcover like an idiot or rubbing on the fucking wall.

no body that saw you crying stopped to give you a hug?

Haha! My friends where there. Cringing probably. No one hugged me. But the policemen were nice enough. I told them plenty of times that I loved them for taking care of the country...

i was until stopped watching anime

Your friends aren't very good friends. I would have given you a hug.

The way I was told to overcome sadness is to find something that interests me and that interest will motivate you to do better. Sorry i guess im bad at giving advice

Aww. Thanks user. That warms my heart. In my defense of my friends I'll say that I wouldn't have hugged any of them in the same situation. I guess I'm just as big of an asshole.

no, it's fine. I have many interests and an acceptable life. I'm just single for way too long and wanted to tell how bad it can get.

Here's another example why I urgently need a hug. Sometimes in my house I stumble and fall to the floor and stay there lying for 30 minutes or longer.

Me again. Just talked to a SUPER nice dude om omegle. Holy shit would go gay for if i wasn't straight.

Fuck user. I would hug the shit outta ya. No matter who you are. Again, if anyone wanna talk yo...hit me up fam.

Thank you user, you made it a little less bad for me. I'll be there for you, too.

You my mvp user. It'll be a few hours before I go to bed. I hope I remember you tomorrow.

I had a dream last night where I saved a girl from an abusive parent. We fell in love. When I woke up I tried for a few hours to fall back asleep so I could in in the presence of my imaginary lover. After I got up, the rest of the day I felt like shit. I'm lonely.

Faggot

Shit...Yeah I've been there too user...I'm sorry. I hate that our mind are even capable of coming up with stuff like that. It truly sucks.

Me again. I'm thinking of cutting...I feel awesome. But I also feel horrible what the hell....FUCK...what do i do........

Sounds like fun! Maybe I'll try that app
Nah man don't fuck it up

Hello, just joined. Is there's anybody left?

/Drinker still here. Had a good conversation with someone on omegle about cutting accidentally closed that tab...now he's gone...fuck. I'll cut. I swear.

Is it that good? I never tried, I get depressed now and then but never understood this kind of thing. Could you explain youself?

markarth Sup Forumsro here