Be honest with me, /teevee/

Be honest with me, /teevee/.

Did you cry?

Yeah I wasted 11 bucks

>poorfags

i almost did when they were dancing in the orginal quinn costume.

people who cried at this also cried at the tornado scene in MoS

this was the dumbest most nonsensical thing.

also, imagining the joker as a regular person is a ridiculous concept that should've been struck from the script in an early draft

What is nonsensical about it?

>claims to be psychotic
>has secret desires of being normal and living a normal life with joker

-_-

This. Her desire would be to Joker love her and maybe have a family, but not a normal one. She would still be HQ and he would be the Joker.

But they shat the bed by making Joker actually love her in real life.

Have you considered that psychotic people wish they were normal?

Have you considered that shes only classified as psychotic because of the joker rubbing off on her? Shes not crazy on her own merit, shes obsessed with the joker, who is crazy.

Shes in love with the joker, not the fact that the joker is a lunatic

psychotic people think they are the sane ones though and everyone else are the crazy ones. They have a completely different view of the world.

Also she diagnosed deadshot to be a sociopath, he even makes a statement before she diagnosed him, when he said he has no trouble sleeping after all the people he has killed. Yet he let her go when he had the chance to be free and shoot her down. A true sociopath would have shot her down regardless of whatever friendship they had.

The couldve had him not shoot her by having him realize somehow that they wouldnt set him free even if he did shoot her. But they made him compassionate.

I still liked the movie though, I dont really judge comic book movies as hard as everyone else does, I just simply see them as a live action cartoon movie.

This was the most pathetic way to give the most shallow take on her character substance I could imagine a film doing. It's so on the nose and obvious that I honestly feel dumber having seen this. I hate DC and despite the calls of other films "ruining muh childhood" this film actually edged close to that.

My main point was that she is only crazy because of the joker, not independently. I see what you are saying though

>TFW an idiotic capeshit flick for teenage girls is too deep for you

>making Joker actually love her in real life

On what basis do you figure this? He didn't love her, he just saw her as another one of his possessions that he didn't like other people having.

He literally tries to replace her by putting a wig and her costume on a fucking mannequin in his apartment/hideout.

You interpreted it wrong

Yes.

Shut the fuck up, dude.

I cringed

No it should have been like the mad love comic where the joker is still the joker in the fantasy. She loves the joker as he is, not a normal dude.

>crying for whores