She really wasn't that bad. I feel like it was really forced to have everyone hating her...

She really wasn't that bad. I feel like it was really forced to have everyone hating her. And I think its a little over top for people to say she was worst or just as bad as "The Situation" at the Trump roast. I don't agree with anything she says or believe in but it was kinda obnoxious how over the top everyone was being a dick to her when she went up to roast. Her being roasted though was fair game but when she went up everyone were kinda being dickheads, even that one rat looking comedian was obnoxious when he screamed "good one!" at one of her jokes.

Overall very mediocre, and probably one of the worst roasts, it actually was a little bit better than the Dennis Leary one. Peyton was surprisingly kinda funny but I strongly doubt he wrote any of his jokes.

What did you guys think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WP5jQRxLpy4
youtube.com/watch?v=I4tSjtRgwys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpity

Pete Davidson called her a fucking cunt when she was talking

DUHUHUH GOOD ONE

The situation at the roast was probably the most cringiest thing I've seen on Tv

Situation genuinely had better public speaking skills. His jokes were retarded but he didn't deliver them like he had palsy.

Ross knew the Situation was going down so he jumped in and saved him. Coulter spent the whole roast being a stuck up cunt and spent half her time shilling her book and her candidate so no one saved her.

Why would her management allow her to go on this roast though? So she could get edited down and crucified? What is the end game here? People who watch roasts are 12 year olds that don't vote or buy political books. Really don't get it

>she

they were all bad

they all need better writers

Who was worse, The Situation, Mike, Steve-o, or Coulter?

She was hot up to a couple years ago. Now it looks like she's secretly taking steroids to transition to a man.

They have always been bad you just got older.

Does she get fuck by the bbc in hotel rooms? Does she have a fetish for mexican people & it's a turn on?

whose mike?

I think the situation was the worst.

I remember norm mcdonald almost getting no laughs but that was more because no one was getting his humor

im going to hurt myself today

Yeah, sorry. Mike "The Situation"

damn

i actually really liked the justin bieber roast

anyone else?

it actually seemed fun.. and it exposed hannibal as a try hard
>w wwater is wet
thanks H

She deserves the best treatment.

youtube.com/watch?v=WP5jQRxLpy4

yeah it was the shittest roast thus far, and ive seen them all

does Sup Forums even know who Jewel is

youtube.com/watch?v=I4tSjtRgwys

The Situation was great. Pleb filter.
And he took the reactions great. They tried to frame him as a meathead but he was very cool about it.

her delivery was bad and her jokes weren't terribly funny or on topic(but that applied to everyone else also)

she can claim victim status, because those mean ol' libruls ganged up on her, to be fair though they did a little

She's pretty used to going in the hotseat. She says its her strategy to spread a message around by acting calm when people are screaming that they want to rape your baby to death (Louis c(uc)k).

See her on Bill Maher predicting that Trump would win the primary.

In her head she thought she would sacrifice herself to show the true face of Liberals and how they will publicly shame you for daring to have a different opinion.

I thought it was pretty fucking terrible, and the fact that she used it as an opportunity to plug her book made it even more obnoxious.
>In Trump We Trust
>holy fuck, what a goddamn retard

That said, the manchild who yelled out "good one" should have been shot on site.

Why did it always cut to her unsettling smile?

i gotta give her credit for admitting that she was just plugging her book upfront

She's a fucking CORPSE.

her jokes were shit, but the only reason people were honest enough not to laugh was because she's "on the wrong side of history".

Had it of been a team player making those same shitty joke they would have gotten some solidarity laughter.

Comedy is a hugbox for these kinds of audiences. You're never funny. You're just either in or out. .

No, but she has great MOMMY tits

same reason they cut back to lowe and others(who managed to laugh at themselves) several times during the roast, to see their reactions

Ya, but her face is really scary. She looks like Jeff the killer

Yeah, I don't think she's ever been accused of cowardice, that's for sure.

She's got that MILF titty.

Leave it to Aussies to look at the bright side of Ann Coulter.

>Now it looks like she's secretly taking steroids to transition to a man.

She's always looked masculine - large hands, pronounced brow, Adam's apple, etc. I'd be willing to bet that if she's not actually stealth trans, she may well be intersex, like runner Caster Semenya.

This. Half the cringe and shit jokes of the night still got laughs just because these people all toe the same agenda.

There are tons of huge conservative stand-ups out there and none of them would touch this daily show audience travesty with a ten foot pole.

Nobody's ever pointed that out before.

Have you taken Sup Forums's temperature today?

Not him, but you don't have to be a Sup Forumsestinian to see the point.

Fuck Coulter and her politics. But it's still true that they froze her out in a way they wouldn't have done for someone with the "right" politics.

Everyone laughed at each other's jokes because it's a roast and they were roasting each other and it was funny.

Nobody laughed at her jokes because the majority of her time was spent shilling her books and making ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW GREAT TRUMP IS? """""jokes""""" and when she was roasting the others the jokes were shit and the delivery was awful.

Be as Sup Forumstarded as you want, the only person in that room with an agenda was Coulter and she got stonewalled for trying to shove her agenda and for being unfunny while she did it.

lol calm down faggot

source?

>You're a cunt
>You're racist and hate-filled
>You should kill yourself

>LOL LOOK AT THIS BITCH'S STONE FACE? WHAT'S THE MATTER, CAN'T TAKE A JOKE

You're a retard.

Thanks for not denying it.

>>You're a cunt
>>You're racist and hate-filled
>>You should kill yourself
sound's like good advice, tbqh .. you should take heed

>trumptards in full damage control mode

hahahahahaha

Just like Ann.

If you followed the news at all (which you don't) she claimed she was bored by it all.

So your argument is wrong according to her. HAHA

How does that disprove my point you moron? Being bored would warrant the same face she made.

>Trumpettes buttmad because their queen bombed
This is a perfect example of the hypocrisy of Sup Forums: Coulter was literally there to shill her book and praise Trump, and they're talking about the liberal agenda.

And can we just acknowledge the fact that it's a roast, and they've been beacons of free speech and political incorrectness from the very beginning.
>Coulter got hate because muh liberal agenda

full damage control

She had some good shot

>Jimmy Carr
>Joe Dirt
>DNC
>Mike Pence
>Trevor Noah really is terrible on the Daily Show
>Ralph's bookstore
>Send Hillary a case of that

>alt right mad that humor violated their safe space

It hurts them deep because of how buttblasted she got on the day of her Trump book release, he threw her under the bus.

inb4 trumpers denials

it was pretty bad. the first minute was alright and it wasn't the worst segment of a roast i've seen. overall i think she had no idea what the roast was and signed up for something blindly to promote her book

Terrible terrible roast.

>Rob Lowe is handsome and fucks underage girls

>he threw her under the bus
Story?

There's this thing called the "news" -- you can google it. Gets updated every day!

>"Ralph Macchio looks great! Send a case of whatever you're drinking to Hillary!"
>good shot

Bottom line:

Coulter was shit. Coulter is shit. Coulter has always been shit. There's no defending her.

So, before all the libtards here get triggered, or the redpill faggots think I'm defending them, I'm
doing neither.

There is still not a doubt in my mind that the exact same material delivered by a Hilary supporter would hav gotten some serious pity laughter.

As I already said, these high profile comedy shows are not about being funny. If anything funny happens it is incidental. They are about preaching to the choir. That is the way televised comedy works.

>David Spade's sadface at being told he just waits for Adam Sandler to write another movie.

Priceless.

why the fuck was she in a roast then lmao

You sound like you have a great sense of humor.

>Coulterburners can't into realizing she's an extremely unlikable frigid cunt even to many right-wingers
>Act like an unhappy harpy incapable of humor the entire night
>Stonefaced fake half-smile even in wide-shots
>Reject a bunch of decent right-wing jokes from left-wing writers willing to work with you that would've had some laughs
>Shill your book explicitly instead of letting your comedy chops do the selling and make people more willing to listen to your politics
>Blame it all on the liberal atmosphere
>Claim you were bored
She didn't bomb as hard as the situation. She got some laughs, but fuck it was really bad.

Basically she was praising Trump to the highest of levels because "YEW NEED 2 GO BACK" and he flip-flops on her the next day

she was just there to be attacked about trump and shit.
i really dont get why she was in the roast? she was so out of place in the list.

i could see her if they were roasting a black rapper or al sharpton

Dummy, it WAS the roast of Ann Coulter. Don't be as stupid as she was.

all roasts are bad. roast comedians are just failed comedians and niggers

nigga this is the 4th time I read this. If it was some moving and well thought idea, I would let you know, bud.

a tl;dr meme

thanks for the (you)

I love Ann, she knew going in that all the liberal faggots were going to gang up on her, because they are fucking coward betas.

luckily for her he has flip flopped right back.

>"There's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven. Except change his immigration policies."

Excerpt from Coulter's book "In Trump We Trust" released literally the same week that Trump massively changed his immigration policies to be more in line with Marco Rubio's more moderate policies that both she and Trump previously heavily criticized.

i laughed my ass off at the trayvon joke

She had some decent jokes and she had some terrible ones. (I thought the "spade" joke was pretty ballsy - and good.) Pete Davidson's interruption was probably what made me laugh out loud the hardest all night.

She's not a comedian so the delivery wasn't there, but she's not the first non-comedian to have that issue. Peyton's delivery wasn't very natural either, but his material was stronger.

Nobody on that stage liked her, though, and they weren't shy about saying so. I got the sense that they weren't joking when they "roasted" her but when it's all said and done, I can't have empathy for her because I find her to be a terrible human being.

Thanks. I do.
It's facts bro.

i miss greg giraldo.

She's an old, barren spinster who's spent her entire life wallowing in bitterness and being the subject of unbridled hatred. I think most people probably pity her -- even the ones who may sympathize with her views.

It's funny when people are serious about comedy.

>literally the same week that Trump massively changed his immigration policies to be more in line with Marco Rubio's more moderate policies that both she and Trump previously heavily criticized.
This literally never happened. Hi, CNN.

so who asked for this roast?
the list of comedians were shit and we roasting someone that nobody cares about.

this has to be the worst or almost the worst if jeff ross wasnt there.

He's not focused on deporting all the illegals anymore. That's what she wanted.

Don't forget to add the fact that she has the sex appeal of a brick wall.

literally -- reality is funnier than anything that happened at the roast.

yea but, I don't care

The ones where the people doing the roasting actually have personal relationships with the roastee are the good ones. Too many of the roasts are just finding B-listers who need a paycheck roasting some flash in the pan celebrity.

But comedy is ideology at its purest.

nobody asked you. why?

Then leave the thread you irredeemable ponce.

epic meme post, bro

*smooths out the wrinkles in your tinfoil hat*

Hows your life going?

you've misunderstood. It's just your thoughts that I don't care about. And I don't seem to be alone in that, otherwise you wouldn't have to post the same idea over and over without it leading to something greater.

I feel jimmy carr bombed pretty bad, was he a bit too brutal?

Who were you talking to?

>so who asked for this roast?
It costs next to nothing to produce and takes advantage of people remembering the old roasts that were actually good.

ann's wit comes out in written form