I became single today...

I became single today. This is merely a testament proving that relationships in the modern era are extremely risky and not worthwhile. Technology has created a loop of expectations that cannot be met anymore.

i always thought mgtow was just a group of virgins butthurt they were single, some of the points do make sense though

>Technology has created a loop of expectations that cannot be met anymore.

On the contrary, Tech has created a loophole that bypass the classic norms of courting people into a relationship.

One could try the classical way, but if all else fails, go to tinder.

>i always thought mgtow was just a group of virgins butthurt they were single

Indeed...

>i always thought mgtow was just a group of virgins butthurt they were single

"Butt-hurt virgins" is just a boogeyman created by sore-losing cunts who don't want to lose their standing in their argument.

Men who walk away de-powers the woman's position, even the female knows that. But they want to keep them "in the game" by going after their nuts (re: Butt-hurt virgins), so when the man sticks around 'to save face', they continue to be victims of a female's unwarranted empowerment.

Just go gay

sjw group for singles cuntrfirmed

>uhuhuhuh men are so opressso'd

I have lived a mgtow lifestyle my entire life and I think mgtows are a bunch of faggots. Most of them are dogmatic towards stupid beliefs and a lot of the famous youtube personalities that represent them are just in it for a quick buck. It's like a dumb club for betas who hate women because they can't hold their own in a relationship. There's a lot of solid ideas but it's just another edgy identitarian club

I too just ended my relationshit with a girl of 7 years. She started working at an Apple store and developed an addiction to her phone/online life. She was also over the years abusive in many ways, including hitting me. I paid like 90% of the bills and got tired of being walked on, disrespected, and having sex used as a weapon.

I dont know what the answer here is user, but I dont believe long term relationships with girls today are something that can be done, while morals and common sense dont exist, and social media does in like 8 differing version.

Just fuck it all man, Lowest point in my life I have ever been at... Not sure what to do at this point other than wait for my death, like 30 years from now.

Mad because you got cheated on or what?

youre pathetic

How hot were the girls that dumped you all? Like with men, a lot can be gained by going after attractive but not 9/10 girls. Many go after the hottest (which usually translates to dumbest/shittiest g/f) girls and are surprised that they are valid and insensitive with no depth. Hot people have no need to better themselves. 5-6/10 people have to work hard to be good people to be attractive. Lower your physical standards and raise your personality standards.

MGTOW is a psyop to lower birthrates.

And most 6/10 girls have experienced dry spells and are much less privileged, and often more sexually liberated.

Oh yeah relationships cannot be done no no

the problem is not you being together with a bitch nono muh social media all go bad!! to complex expetcany pls pls grill
these fucking dwimble fucked retards man i swear on god

from my experience 6/10 and lower tend to have severe self confidence issues and become promiscuous because they take every chance they get and just end up being sluts with the inflated egos of a 9/10 so tread carefully on that user. The loosest sluts I've all known have been sub 6s

they dont need a psyop for that retardo
they control your water and food

africa needs to be hit harder tbh

so then whats feminism?

i dont get your point. arent you just saying: "someone wants to go but he doesn't because he is too BETA, makes him beta"?

A seven-year-old? What the fuck, dude.

was a psyop to increase tax revenue and also destabilize the social hierarchy.

What I find cringy is how you faggots feel the need to announce it.
Nobody cares, just do what you have to do and shut the fuck up.

MGTOW member here. And non-white. Women are useless. Can't convince me otherwise.

I feel the same way about the fags and the feminists.

Of all the idiotic things on the internet, MGTOW has to be my favourite.
It's pathetic, cringeworthy, hilarious and ultimately self defeating for the poor deluded fools who adhere to it's inherently flawed reasoning.
But by far the best thing is that these guys are literally removing themselves from the gene pool, and from competition as a mate. I mean for everyone else it's win win win. I can't stress enough how amusing you people are.

Why are you contracting yourself? Is it "pathetic, cringeworthy, hilarious and ultimately self defeating" or is it a win-win-win?

You talk about flawed reasoning, as if you are well-versed in logic but it seems to me that you are just an idiot.

Shill.

haha, you guys just keep self owning.
For you:
>"pathetic, cringeworthy, hilarious and ultimately self defeating"
For everyone else:
>a win-win-win

Nice try Shlomo. Go jew someone else with your misdirection.

Still a shill. Poisoned the well using the Jew meme and misdirection. Get a real job.

I've considered it. Been in a few long term relationships. I think the problem with mgtow is that they make it about gender.

In reality we're all fucked in the head. And we always were. We're all just more aware of just how awful we all are at getting along.

Mating for life is fucking insane. Doesn't matter what gender you are. Humanity and consciousness itself is a fucking blight. We were never meant to exist like this. Self awareness and communication as we have today is a dumpster fire. Trying to center your entire life around your ability to wholly connect to a single individual is fucking idiotic.

But going against the grain is pretty much shittier. So I just stick it out. I'll probably just end up kmsing at some point. Maybe not. Who cares

butt hurt mgtow baby detected.
>Muh independence
>muh women are all the same
>no hymen no diamond
>sandman is so smart I wanna suck his dick

spoiler alert: the problem is you.

Faggot. Claims about poisoning the well are a fallacy. Why not try to logically argue why having ANY woman in my life is worth it in any tangible way?

nah that's degenerate, go horse, they've kept men warm at night for thousands of years

arent you just saying: "someone wants to go but he doesn't because he is too BETA, makes him beta"?

No, not at all.

...it's the woman who hopes the men stay beta, so they can continue to rope them in and be empowered and self-entitled. It would be easy to call them "butt-hurt virgins", so the beta would come back (proving himself not); it's just reverse psychology/bitch-mindgames to keep the beta, beta.....and clueless.

If the man walks away, and stays away, then the woman loses that power which validates the idea of MGTOW to begin with.

In your case she might need to be paid for.

I don't think anyone can.
Because it's *your* life, and you're clearly a shitty human being who has no ability or desire to connect with another person. It would be a waste of everyone's time, mostly the poor hypothetical woman in question. she is better without you, not the other way around.

Thank you for understanding.

If I ever want the touch of a woman, I can just pay my way to it. Otherwise, they can rot in hell with their general degeneracy.

I don't know if you're aware of it, but there's a yt channel called entrepreneurs in cars. Would you call that a guy who's in it for a quick buck? Because he seems genuine about at and he's alpha as shit. He's just been fucked over in a divorce.

loneliness does strange things to a person.

Well fucking obviously. But every person I'm friends with feels similarly. Me and like 5 or 6 dudes that I met in college are all in successful relationships and successful jobs but we all admit to the empty charade it is.

Almost every relationship I see in my friend network is toxic as fuck save for a very few select couples that have basically totally isolated themselves. When we do so them they just talk about how they never get out much anymore.

It's possible that they're secretly tight with a whole new network of people but mostly they just post tons of photos of their pets or kids.

The logical conclusion of monogamy is a smaller social circle and less variety. Because if you're unable to isolate your relationship it tends to fall apart. Monogamy and creation of a new family unit is a fucking huge undertaking both fiscally and mentally. You don't just coast though that shit unless you're a fucking dumbass. Then you'll just raise shit kids and end up ruining your relationship anyway.

All I'm saying is that it's a load of shit to deal with and it's a suckers game

Wrong. I have people in my life. None of them are women. My life is better is now without them. Prove to me how a woman could make my life better or STFU

or you just haven't met the one op
you cynical idiot

>loneliness does strange things to a person.

Exactly...

...think of the mindgame playing cunt who failed at roping in men after trying for his nuts? She'll be living in a house of cats at the age of 25, well into her 90s.

While the man becomes a sex-touring hobbyist, with that six-figure job he worked hard to get.

Have you

fuck women, they are the niggers of gender

you see what you've described there is life.

people spending time with people they love. and most people love their family more than anything.

that's not weird. that's normal.

if you and your friends find that an empty charade, then I feel sorry for you.

>gender
>binary

hahaha.

>generally do whatever I feel like doing or don't do what I don't feel like doing
>SOMEHOW manage to live without a ridiculous label that makes me look like a whiny pissbaby
Must be magic

yep

This is true. Every negative trait that you can attribute to a nigger is found on as a virtue on a female.

I don't think anything could make your life better, you sad fuck.
your crime is your punishment.
if you're so utterly idiotic as to suggest that ALL women are worthless, then there are no limits to the contempt I have for you.
you deserve to have your life die out. you are pathetic.

>aids

Boom, roasted.

You can't blame the technology for cheating, it's natural human behavior.

What you're suggesting is that locking up a dog is going to make a dog stop behaving like a dog.

Why would I spend my entire life and energy on reproducing if I don't want to? There are so many things to do with your life. Now more than ever.

My entire point is that humanity is a fucking huge mistake. We're an evolutionary nightmare. We've either got to develop into a cybernetic have mind or fucking end this bs. Because human consciousness is a farce and it's reflected in our social behaviors.

Look at our fucking society and tell me this is normal. We're hell. We're the wrath of nature. We're awful.

Why do you think people would rather spend all day playing video games or exploring people for money or raping and pillaging than helping others and building a better world for all?

Cuz we're shit.

I mean. It doesn't stop me from fucking women though. Carnism is dope.

Are you a woman? Because it would be the only explanation as to why you are so butt-hurt about my choice.

No, I won't fuck you, or your sister or your daughter. I am not interested and hopefully they aren't interested in me, because if they were interested, I'd rather skip the part where I tell them kindly to go fuck themselves.

No sadness here by the way. I haven't feel this powerful in years.

Once you get over the programming that you "need" a female partner to be "happy" things are a lot more simple.

MGTOW is literally the male version of neofeminism - and guess what type of people belong to these groups; unattractive slobs and hags.

It's true that women have more opportunity to cheat, but that's because males have no self-control. Worthwhile males get just as much opportunities to cheat, there are just far more worthless betas out there, especially on Sup Forums and reddit.

just remember everyone, this is it. truly, you're experiencing it.

Why do we need a movement? Can't we just fuck random bitches, be financially successful, and not be retarded enough to sign a marriage contract without this whole movement crap? I mean really come on now. We are better than this.

Because betas need a support group

Until she gets a taste of real cock at least

I won't try, goat fucker.

>be me
>good job
>hot wife
>no plan for kids
>can still get columbian camwhores to puke up their regurgitated shit for $7
Best of both worlds, men dont even try anymore

Ask Mr. Hands about that.

I used to be like this. Thinking that I was an alpha when I was fucking and that everybody that wasn't was a beta. I would look to others in contempt when I thought I was being an alpha and I would self-pity myself when I felt that I was clearly being a beta. Shit changed when I grew up and learned that being happy is not tied to this meta game.

If your relationship is successful how is it an empty charade? One contradicts the other.

Goats > Women

Goats also give you kids

As long as you keep their teeth filed down, absolutely.

And they'll never be yours, so you never have to feel guilty when you sell them later.

Or cook them in a nice curry with naan bread

That's why, you fucktarding inbred faggot fuck, that its best and wise to throw tinder off the window and meet a girl IRL. The best are those that think like you do(and if it didn't work its because you are the problem) or a girl that passively completes your personality in a way that you are both happy with it(and if it didn't work its because you didn't pick the right girl.

I have no capabilities to comprehend why people these days use tinder as of ot was a "Fuckbook". Tinder is a tool that weakens the social skill of people. I remember when, many years ago, a faggot posted about social anxiety, and another faggot said that he needed to leave his mom's basement and face the world. Its the same fucking point. Using "technology" to find yourself a girl is the same as sitting away time inside your moms basement, you NEET.

>technoLOGy

The gene pool will not miss you or any other closet fags

Fuck you and your shitty meme

Lol fertility rate never take anything into recognition

>shitty

Blowmeuptom.com

Thank Frenchie.

Stop using turdike analolgy

Grow up

Well, for one thing, an organized movement makes it easier for men to coordinate efforts in getting some extremely gender biased laws changed. Custody laws being a great example.

There has been a huge push over the last four decades to damage men. Boys in grade and middle schools are punished for not behaving like girls, masculinity is more and more often treated as an illness. Feminists have been very effective, through good organization, at tearing up the idea that men have rights too. We need to fight back in an organized manner if we expect to win.

Random image bump