Well guys looks like i cut it a little too close this month and now im out of food for the next two days...

Well guys looks like i cut it a little too close this month and now im out of food for the next two days. If anyone here would be up for buying me a pizza itd be much appreciated.

Its kinda funny cause i actually cook for a living. Im off though so ykno

go to a gas station and steal some food

or get some eggs. there less than a dollar

I thought of that but i go to the ones around here alot

buy some 30cent noodles you retard, try to be smart instead of begging.

some one buy him a no sauce, veggie cheese, anchovy, and pineapple pie

I guess i could walk over to a distant one and run out with shit. Im pretty fast.

dont have two pennies to rub together spent everything in my debit account

just shove a sandwhich down your pants when no ones looking.

wtf did you spent "everything"in your debit account on ??

Maybe your issue is that you're paying for pizza instead of rice and veggies. Suck it up, your mistake user

lol ive tried doing that to a friend before tried getting him a pizza with only the crust they wouldnt have it

I went all in on the band and bought a bass. Thought 30 bucks would last me the month. Got two days to go

Post gfs tits with cum and ill send you a 25 gift card to place of your choice

Chef at Wendy's?

The reason i asked for a pizza is because you can buy that online. I usually eat at work and am off today so no free food.

how retarded can you be, just starve

just take a few bucks from your savings account

Boy i wish. I prep at benihana.

tfw no gf

Ill get through it just fine. Its just not eating for a while is a real downer

Two days without food will not kill you.
Shut the fuck up.

Wanna make a few bucks doing something you already enjoy doing?
Got knee pads?

dubs trips CHECKED

34 cents lol i wouldve gone and pawned my bass for a few days but the pawn shops close way early We going to play hockey?

Yes. Tonsil hockey

You're pathetic, if you can go 2 days without food because you wasted your money on a fucking bass and have the audacity to expect others to buy food for you you're insane. JUST TWO DAYS? I had to go a a little over 5 days once and was fine, and that was while regularly working 10and+ shifts. You'll be fine, stop whining.

>pizza
eggs are 25c a carton and you would waste that money on a pizza

papa johns lets you order no sauce and they have veggie cheese and anchvies

tonsil hockey

>Spent my money for the month
>for the month

lol, you're on disability aren't you?

spending on useless shit yet nothing in your savings? you deserve to starve for that purchase