Ctrl f catalog

>ctrl f catalog
>no fluffy thread

Time to fix that. Starting thread with some OC for the weirdbox anons. Never enough love for you guys.

Eeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what's up?

You there, Jerry user?

I thought fluffy posting gets you banned?

It's just a faggot mod that does that.

you gonna post the rest?

look at my get HOLA

oh ya made this edit last night

posting my fav

I have never had such problems perhaps its just a mod having fun or they just target anons that are raging cunts No one knows the nature of the mods for they are unfathomable. Praise be the mods for the chaos that is Sup Forums

also spider tits... wat...

this is the reason napalm was invented

I like when the fluffy suffers.

My spider train must grow...

can't say I don't agree with you I to feel like anthro fluff's go to far but I like spiders so it counts...

They arent the best artwork but damn it they are all I have...

I wish I had more spiders but this is all I can give you alas hard times for the spider's of America.

Yesses

>cataLOG

im not falling for that user... I want what I want

Yep. Sorry I'm late. Didn't know there was a new thread

Good ol horrorbox....

Alright. I'm assuming you didn't catch the last message I sent out? I'll gladly repost it here.

Nope, a repost would be appreciated.

you thought spider train was over Spiders multiply they feed on fluffies spiders return

No problem my man.

>I enjoy my local fame for the time being
>act humble for the cameras
>privately wonder if I should re-introduce Nightstalker into the wild
>I decide not to do it in town out of paranoia that I'll be called a fraud
>I drive a few towns over to give Nightstalker a new herd
>he's not my problem anymore
>I let Junior keep her foals for now
>I bury the dead one and pour a cold one out on its grave
>I try my best to console the mares and tell them their babies are coming
>Bud and Mary will remain unless I get more brown foals

>The year 2017
>worrying about getting B&
>Not being behind 7 proxies

1) that's a goddamn huge pile for a bunch of foals
2) where's the fucking litterbox?

Ugh....as an arachnophobe, I really hate this is becoming a trend.

it seems like its a pile of shit something else dropped maybe he is on vacation.

It appears that they are outside in a park or a yard or something

While I feel bad for you and your fear of spiders I have a strong distaste for many of the things on Sup Forums and suffer is silence so I Offer you a shoulder to cry on but spiders gotta spider.

Plus they are so cute and FLUFFY I COULD JUST DIE.

Wana-die loops are hard loops

>Another week passes
>Local paper releases story of several vandalism and pet killing cases in the next town
>Junior is in absolute love with her foals, feeding them with her new teats and having them watch TV once their eyes open
>Junior loves both, but appears to spend more time cleaning her clone
>Jerry uses feeding time to fuck his mares in the ass
>Mares finally give birth
>First yields two earthies (one a completely gray male, other black and green female) and a female, sky blue pegasus with rainbow scruff
>Rainbow Dash get!
>Second has two unicorns, male purple and female orange with blue scruff
>Bud and Mary get restless on patrols, start fucking

Anybody have fluffy runner?

the version I have isn't formated for Sup Forums sadly file size to big or some shit.

>You let the smarty stop swinging back and forth
>You look him in the eyes
>"Good fluffy, eh? I fucking doubt it"
>"DUMMEH HOOMIN GIB SMAWTY DOWNIES AND SKETTIES OR GET FOREVA SWEEPIES!" It kicks it's hooves at you
>Jesus. Smarties really are fucking stubborn. What the hell
>You move the inflatable pool underneath him
>You shake the rope violently until the smarty starts crying and is out of shit to spray out
>You grab a soldering torch and plug it in, letting it get hot
>You hold it up to the fluffy. "Do you know what this is?"
>The smarty kicks at you innefectually
>You touch it's hoof
>"BUWNIE HUWTIES! MUNSTAH GIB WOWSTEST BUWNIE HUWTIES!"
>You slap it to bring it's attention back to you
>"Yes. Burnie hurties happen every time you're a bad fluffy. Now hold still, i don't want a relapse of what happened to Jersey."
>You grab it and hold it still, using the soldering iron to burn the hair off of it's neck until you expose flesh. You 'accidentally' give it more burnie hurties before unplugging the iron and replacing it.
>You grab a small collar, with a pair of metal prongs. Custom modified dog shock collar. Strong enough current to literally freeze a fluffy motionless and prevent any shit or piss from leaking out. It's also voice activated by the fluffy it's on
>You roughly tighten the collar around the fluffy and smack it's bottom
>"SMAWTY W" it barely gets the W out of it's mouth before screaming in agony as it's body tenses up. You paid a small fortune for the device, but it's yet to fail you. With Jersey you've now broken two smarties with it, hopefully this poor stallion will be the third.
>It stops screaming a few second later and starts struggling. "SMAWTY W" and it screams out in agony again, thrashing violently and swinging around.
>You grab it's mouth and hold it shut. "Look. I don't have time to beat you into sense. Everytime you say something stupid, like "smarty" or "bestest" you'll get a shock like that. Do you understand?"

last one of the night need to get up in five hours

Shoot.

Name of artist?

>Walks off with box of fluffies
Dafuq thinks this is efficient or comfortable anyway? There's a unicorn here ffs

I wish there was a follow up to this

Got a 200 line story incoming in the next few days. Prepare for glory.

>I see Nightstalker is doing well
>at least he didn't follow me back or anything
>gotta sell that Rainbow Dash, it's probably worth a ton
>when the fluffies are sleeping I'll move the foals to different fluff piles and see the reation in the morning
>I'm gonna have to give Mary some abortion pills in her kibble next morning
>can't have them breed, at least not yet

I can't imagine that would be comfortable. They've probably make terrible shitrags. You'd be better off training one to... well... poopy-pals are already a thing for fluffies...

It honestly does look like the person is comforting it rather than prepping to use it.

walk in the street, see this... what do you do?

if I had to guess is jessica eliwood in her newest online persona while not actually admitting she is actually Jessica cant associate with that name what with avoiding commissioners for 7 years

tldr? A furry artist that changes names alot maybe?

If I'd been having a bad day at work? I'd grab it by the tail, fling it in a small arc and make sure it lands in front of a vehicle.
Good day? I'd grab it by the scruff and use some napkins (That I have in my pocket hahaha. Yeah, I'm fucking weird) to clean it off and make a makeshift nappy for it and take it home until I have a bad day.

Thanks user. I shall search for this unknown artist

Brown, so no real value, Wings... so breeding value... Shit itself so ugh...

Flip a coin. Heads take it home to hug box it (or sad box it if it is a little shit). Tails, curb stomp.

Be sure to explain the coin toss and consequences. Film the interaction and post to fluffburoo.

>Fudge continues to do his thing, but is becoming depressed
>"Daddeh...dewe nu moa meanie fwuffies to gib sowwy hoofsies an foweva sweepies."
>Meanwhile, the other brownies are fucking like rabbits between patrols
>Assuming Junior's foals are untouched, the mothers cry out for their babies each morning the piles are swapped
>The chirpy little bastards hobble over to their respective mothers for feeding
>Turns out fluffies know what their moms sound like
>Return to climbing over top of one another and playing between their mothers
>All seem to get along well
>Rainbow Dash is the first to talk
>Both mommas are in love with her.

Same thing I always do when this scenario is brought up: take it home, clean it, feed it, let it stay the night, boot it out the next morning.

hello fluffy thread, i wanted to throw some ideas at you for some of my future stories that ill post on the booru, let me know what you think so i have an idea of what works and what doesnt.

1. Story about a brown mare who kills all her foals for being born brown because theyre not pretty.

2. a sadbox about a fluffy who was given up for adoption due to the fall of cleveland, who escapes and looks for his owner only to freeze to death looking for her.

3. a foal in a can who gets adopted by an abuser and is taught to lead fluffies to his owner so he can kill them and eat their remains.

1) could only see this working if it was like that one dumbass mother that legit thought her children were shit
2) sounds short and dull
3) so....the fluffy pirate comic but with a human instead of a monster?

the mother would have the same bias as other fluffies, she just kills them because theyre brown and feels no guilt until later.

the sadbox would be a short 3 part series about its journey.

and i dont remember that one too well, i think i do but the foal leads ferals to its owner, the owner kills them, then makes the foal eat the dead ferals.

What about a brown mare gets painted with permanent hair die and ends up in a feral herd with a smarty that hates brown foals and the mare imprints on this for some reason, then the mare gets adopted by a breeder, then gets sadboxed hard when she only shits out shit coloured things.

>>ctrl f catalog
>2017, not using search box
Nigger use the search

>now that I think about it selling Fudge might be a better idea then selling the other two
>I ask the town I dumped Nightstalker in if they'd be willing to buy Fudge off me
>I move the mare's foals to Junior's pile next night
>I take RD to another room of the house while I wait for potential buyers
>I leave Bud and Mary to their own devices for now

/r/ing the comic where a mare acts out and gets pillowed for it, then tells her Daddeh, "Wan Die," and he says, "No [fluffy's name]. You live with this."

It makes me laugh every time I read it, but it's been out of circulation for a while and I don't know the artist. Also here's and adorable 1.5x-headed foal.

Oh jesus. That thing would get face hooved so quickly by the mare once she saw it.

in cannon any fluffy that gets painted dies very quickly, wouldnt work. just like trying to get paint on a cat, it would try to lick it off fail and die.

theres like 7 stories about that happening, not saying it wouldnt be a good idea, just saying people would call bullshit.

If she saw it. And IF she were capable of hoofing it. Might be from pillowed breeding stock, might be grown in test-tube.

Why isn't there a fluffy Nikki sixxx image?

Oh damn, arachno-fluffy.

Raptorfluff here!
I know I promised fresh art last night but I've been in the mountains all day for my birthday Tuesday, and only just got home.
I want to take some requests, and i might work on something when I have time.

A fluffy going into shock from eating a bunch of junk food.

Hmm, yeah I forgot about those. I was just thinking of ferals and random unmodded fluffies.

Dancie baby with a pacifier.

>2017
>sketti with no sauce
Poopie babbeh feeling when

Why did his physical appearance change?

>City offers $400 for Fudge
>Foals pile on Junior's runts, nearly suffocating them
>Junior awoken by cries of her babies
>"Dummeh babbehs! Gu way!"
>Junior starts grabbing foals by the scruff, flinging them back towards the mares
>"Hewp mummahs! Bad upsises!
> "Munstah fwuffy!"
>Junior blinks
>"M-munstah?"
>Mares awaken to their foals scattered everywhere
>Begin crying and screaming at Junior
>"Meanie babbeh huwt babbehs! Weve babbehs awone!"
>Sadness from being called a monster turns to rage
>Junior charges one of the mothers, stomping on a foal as she does
>"Babbeh! Nu-glurg-gaglablurg...."
>Junior catches the mare in the throat with her horn
>Mare chokes on his own blood
>Suriving mother loses her shit (literally), starts hyperventilating and crying, begging for you to help, for its own life, and for Rainbow Dash, which she has realized is missing
>Jerry awakes, seeing the chaos
>Junior stomps the ground with a stumpy hoof, preparing to charge the other mother
>"Gib yu sowwy hoof-oof!"
>Jerry knocks his daughter over, standing over her
>"Junya! Nu hwutie mawes!"
>Junior struggles under her father, trying to wriggle free
>Backs up into his morning wood just the right way
>Both stop
>Jerry's eyes go wide
>"Enf?"

>>"Enf?"

>Brown, so no real value
Fluffies aren't human, the brown ones have worth

Nikki sixx fluffy

>holy shit
>okay, so, that was a bigger clusterfuck than I expected
>I grab the mare and the surviving foals before things turn into a bigger clusterfuck
>I put them in the bathtub
>close the drain while I'm at it; don't want to lose more foals just yet
>I'll sell Fudge while I wait for things in the saferoom to calm down

What are they thinking?

>the brown ones have worth
Do explain?

Wwwwwwwhat are thooose!!!!!????????

hmm, it kinda looks like he's choking more than going into shock, but oh well.

I see them in pictures for sale they like $5.
Niggers have no worth

>mare wiggles like crazy in bathtub, evacuating the rest of her bowels
>"Wawa pwace bad fow fwuffies! Huuhuuhuuu, wewe fwend? Wewe wanebow babbeh?"
>Foals ignore the mare distress, drinking her milk
>The only casualty was the male purple unicorn that Junior stepped on
>Speaking of Junior
>Dad enfs her
>Leaves Junior alone
>"Babbeh....Jewwy nu no wha happen....Stay way"
>Junior lays in place, bawling her eyes out
>Foals are passed out several feet away