Ideas for a "Sonic the Sissyhog" fap fiction story?

Ideas for a "Sonic the Sissyhog" fap fiction story?

Other urls found in this thread:

ga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

cancer

these pics are fucking hot holy shit

Check here for more - and post ideas

downloading that thread thanks fam

opposite of yes

Any ideas for a story?

Sonic and Tails have a rough fight over who gets their tight ass dicked.

Tails wants to get rammed because he's a sub bitch who gargles cum.

Sonic wants it bad since Tails has the knot.

Seems more like a standard yaoi story and doesn't present any good sissy faggot opportunities

Who said that they were guy mode. They are literally fighting each other to try and get the other ones dick in their ass.

I'll think about it.

1/4

2/4

Sonic gets trapped by Robotnik, he's going to get roboticized but instead gets sissified.
Rouge trains him to be a slut and shows him off to Tails and Amy, which saddens Amy but Tails gets persuaded to also get sissified.
It ends with the both of them as Eggman's sex toys, include cameos as you fancy.

3/4

4/4

Would Robotnik break Sonics new ass cherry?

Possibly, or that could be taken care of in his training by Rouge/whoever she called in to help.
Or hell Robotnik could be there for the training, he just strikes me as a more sit back and wait for it to be done kind of guy.

What kind of things would Rouge have her do?

Expand her ass and keep it permanently lubricated, teach her to suck cock properly, walking in heels and dressing like a slut, getting her addicted to sex through denial/torture/aphrodisiacs. Basically just robbing her of her shame.
You could go for chastity too, but personally I'm not all that interested.

>teach her to suck cock properly

With a robot or a dildo/strapon?

Also would Rouge teach her proper etiquette and how to stride like a sexy woman?

I guess this is as good a place as any to post this

>With a robot or a dildo/strapon?
Either really. Or she could get Shadow or whoever to help her for that part.
She would, but I think she'd be sure to keep her in her place too. Wouldn't want a sex-toy getting too uppity right?

How hard would Sonic try and fight it?

Well if her body was already altered by machine I imagined she'd be very confused, especially if it fucked with her brain. I think she'd put up some resistance to start with, but would quickly be persuaded by Rouge's charms.

Even if she retained her former mind, Rouge could get her all horny and then only give release in the form of anal and submission

Would you be okay with Rouge having a dick and being the first victim of Robotnik's sissification?

Huh, I never even though of something like that. It sounds pretty hot.
It doesn't really matter if I'm okay with it though dude, it's your story.

I would prefer to go with what makes more sense from an erotic sissification standpoint, but her having a dick would make things easier I think from what you were describing earlier.

I think either way could work so really it's up to you, both sound sexy.
If Rouge was to be a sissification victim though I think she'd be higher ranking at least. And she'd have to keep the boobs. They're like half her entire character.

Absolutely! I prefer when women have tits - especially Rouge

Sweet dude, you are a man of taste.
With sonic though I feel she'd be fine as a flat-chested trap or a titty monster.

I prefer flat chested sissy Sonic - but max rank sissy Sonic would definitely have titties

Keep an eye on this thread

I'm sure we're both thinking of the same flash game right now.
Glad to have helped you with a story though, where can we all read it? And do I get royalties?

Depends on if I do it.

Are you much of a writer?

we have reached a new level of autism

Famm?

Guy?

This is how you choose to spend your time on this planet? Sad.

Famm pls

I guess no one has any stories

sonic gets a horse cock up the butt in a gloryhole

ga

mes.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600089970

Here's one.