What's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

what's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

Missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. And then some heavy cuddling.

so, not neck vaginas and chest anuses then?

getting cucked by donald trump

28m white into pee stuffs. Don't ask why

Kik. Scfire999

I want a girlfriend / wife that uses diapers 24/7, and does't mind if I wear them too.

Having a dick

Not whatever the fuck is in that picture.

wtf is this, chicken wings?

>grannies
i want to sodomize a 68 yo anal virgin granny

Vaginal intercourse, no condom and inside finish, with 10/10 18yo. That's it.

Eww

Tantra or nuru massage

I wanna get F'd in the A

raping my sister in law

another guy to dress me in date night attire, and have his way with me as he turns my twink body into his play thing for the night

Being able to fuck anyone in public and everyone act normal like nothing's happening including the person I fuck.

To turn into a 10/10 woman and have lesbian sex with my wife. Also, at some point, we take turns growing a penis so we can impregnate each other.

A girl, doesn't even need to have sex involved

Since I first read her diary, I have fantasized about anally penetrating Anne Frank while she gives birth hiding in an abandoned windmill the Dutch countryside. Holding onto her belly as it contorts and expands with each contraction. Grabbing her jiggling and milk squirting breasts. Feeling as the baby slowly empties from her womb. Thrusting in and out of her as her screaming intensifies. Feeling the head with my testicles and the bottom of my dick as it crowns. Busting my load as she makes the final push, coating her ass and the baby in my semen. Filling the air with the aromatic scent of blood and other bodily fluids. Holding her and the baby in my arms as she sleeps, exhausted from the agony of birth and the pleasure of the creampie I left inside of her. While she enjoys her well-earned rest, I silently watch the lonely tulip fields and moonlit canals for signs of Nazi patrols.

snugles :)

where are you from?