No drug thread?

no drug thread?

>drug thread

Looks like a pill faggot

how does that not look like the purest coke you've ever seen?

fucking newfag

I'm doing lines and watching tv...I need something more fun to do I guess

2 guys on coke here just finished 6 hours of CS:GO... any suggestions?

Been up for 36 hours from meth. Did last giant rails at 5am. Hoping for sleep soon.

jerk each other off pathetic losers

Go fuck each other. Its pathetic that druggies ask Sup Forums what to do while high

Does anyone here smoke wax like I do? I got my own rig for 200 bucks from Killa glass and I like to buy real high quality live resin, moxie, etc. Its like it own unique high from weed.

Pure cocaine is beige.
Thats cut with baking soda or dry wall.

Best way to smoke some weed without a bowl or some papers?

Did a dab before and after dinner several hours ago. I'm still stoned. Trying to not get a tolerance for it so i can still get high from dry since that's easier to get in a non-medical state. This stuff is great, most bang for your buck and you don't reek or stink up your house.

Yeah I agree, I can leave it sitting out take a fat rip and as long as i leave a fan on for 4 mins no smell at all. Really cool. You're lucky if you can not get a tolerance, even fat dabs are getting easier for me now but I live in cali so I can get it at seriously anytime I want with the new laws pretty cool.

By not smoking. Vaporizing , then eating is king.

been snorting ritalin

you can use a empty soda can

Anyone that's not a retard can get it from cali. Literally every dispensary from there sells on the darknet.

Apple pipe

My friend dabs daily and has a huge tolerance. We're middle aged and i feel like a teenager when I do a dab because it's just so strong. I don't see how people use it for pain and can function during work/school. It's nearly debilitating for me and I smoke herb nightly.

Ive done it, its the worst high in my opinion. You peak at about 5 min with an intense high I dont even enjoy and then wears of in less than an hour
>inb4 then its shit wax
Even when its good shit, its only slightly more different and I live in LA.
Vapes are waaaaaaay better than any other method of consumtion

Amen, though I admit I've never been able to is my hands on concentrates.

I disagree, I own a wax pen and still I get way higher from my glass rig. You peak in 5 mins? What kind of wax are you smoking? You ever smoke the good concentrates that aren't wax such as live budder and moxie? Those are the bomb that you are missing brother

My money's on drywall