Holy shit I loved this movie. Never even heard of it until I saw it today. Do you know any similar?

Holy shit I loved this movie. Never even heard of it until I saw it today. Do you know any similar?

What're you like 12?

N-no. I wish I watched this kind of stuff when I was 12 tho.

Disturbing Behavior

watch John Carpenter's the Thing, also Invasion of the Body snatchers 1978

One of my doctors looks just like jordanna Brewster in that movie.

Disturbia is a good thriller with teenagers. Not science fiction though.

>tfw the cute, dykey tomboy spent the whole movie trying to prove she was wasn't a lesbian and it turns out she actually was a lesbian in real life
God fucking dammit. She was one of my childhood crushes too. The whole appeal was that she defied the stereotype that all tomboys are gay but then she went and proved that stereotype correct. Having a tomboy fetish is suffering.

thanks but of course I watched the thing.
not necessarily teenagers. More like rag tag group of people who barely get along and have to fight some serious threat

Halloween H20 is quite similar in tone.

Clea is top waifu

Watch Slither OP.

Scream
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Final Destination
Urban Legend
Freddy vs Jason
H20
Idle Hands

Bride of Chucky

jordana was literally a glowing angel in the movie

there are some newer ones like Scout Guide for Zombies (or something) or Final Girls

Try Ginger Snaps.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Yeah, it's fantastic. Why this film was not become a cult movie? I think it's deserve it.

Because of Clea "Kino Poison" Duvall

Better Call Saul

wew lad.
She was just late for the MUH PROGRESSIVE MOVIES

Too early I mean

This, just watched part of that on Hulu. It's still bretty gud and would make a great double feature with the faculty t b h.

I've always loved these movies since I was a kid watching them but I think they're on the way to that. Horror nerds hated them for lack of gore and normies forgot about them. Now the fucking 90s kids are dredging up all these hidden gems, kek

Exactly. I love horror comedies and have seen a lot of those, and this just flew under my radar. I think it maybe didn't become big was because it was 1999 and many huge movies came out that year

I think it pretty much has, I know a lot of people who like it

What makes it so great? That twist in the end or gentle hint that drugs can be good thing?

>GOAT 90s cast, including adults
>super comfy
>fun characters and dialogue
>top qts
>never takes itself too seriously

Jeepers Creepers, both of them

>women
not even once

Come on, she have the "i'm a fucking lesbian" all over her face.