Medfags please tell me what is this? I've had it for like a year, doesn't hurt or anything, just a hard bump/pimple...

Medfags please tell me what is this? I've had it for like a year, doesn't hurt or anything, just a hard bump/pimple... It's all skin, no pus and it's kinda hard.. I don't think it's cancer, please be serious, ill be going to a doctor sometime this week and im just posting here incase one of you had this and so I can treat it myself etc.. p.s im not gonna pop it, it's super hard, I dont think it's gonna pop, and not gonna put a needle through it since I don't know what it is. Thanks guys

P.s it's on my elbow

its a cyst pop it pussy

take a very sharp knife and or a scalple and puncture it and drain it its most likley a cyst

I think it's an ingrown hair

Wart. They are harmless as long as you have a doctor remove it.

Have you ever picked at it?

That little black dot in the middle leads me to believe it's an ingrown hair. I get that on my pubes all the time, but never that big

Cut it
Record it
if someone gets trips

I just bumped it at work at I've been touching it all day, that's why it red, otherwise it just looks like skin bump...

roll

reroll

final reroll

Looks like a cyst or boil. Doc should be able to lance it. I think you'll be ok.

rolling for cut open

No please don't waste ur trips because IM not gonna do it... I thought it was cancer at first and I almost cried that the way I was gonna die was by fucking cancer...

so youre 12 then lol

20, but I don't see how she has to do with anything

Age**

> I thought it was cancer at first and I almost cried that the way I was gonna die was by fucking cancer

lol child

Wouldn't you be pissed if you died by cancer ? Lool

im not going around and seeing a bump on me and thinking its cancer lol you're 20 not 50

Honestly I'd probably be fucking happy