Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life

I was expecting it to suck because of the collabs but I like how it turned out.

Do you think 'Get Free' will piss off Radiohead fans?

Here's some tracks from the album:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9zYSBK7Blw

youtube.com/watch?v=eP4eqhWc7sI

youtube.com/watch?v=cjDfD_RtYiA

13 beaches is the best track, and heroin might be decent, bit of a let down other than that

When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing stands out for me

I like that this album is on a more positive note than previous work (hell she's even smiling on the cover)

>Do you think 'Get Free' will piss off Radiohead fans?

What did he mean by this?

i have lust for her asshole if you know what i mean

Fuck radiohead

the best part of ldr will always be the unreleased songs, her albums drifted too far away from that style

The music is an edit of 'creep', with new lyrics and some changes. At first I didn't even realise that it was.

that end of an era song is rad af this shit goes hard

steve nicks song gud too, damn the album gets better the far u go

not much of a fan of her first album, but 'Lana Del Ray' is great. I hope she'll re-release it sometime.

Is this an Iggy Pop cover album??

>I was expecting it to suck
Same, specially with all the weird roll out and how she cut Yosemite and Best American Record while adding Woodstock-Coachella On My Mind but I actually really like it.
>tfw will have to wait years until someone leak Yosemite

First impressions, but its a wild album. Going to take some getting used to. I actually love that she's been moving away from her "Born to Die" sound which I think is one of the weakest albums she's ever put out (though it has some great tracks).

This feels like a mixture of everything she's explored so far. I like most of the tracks but there's some real duds such as that "Playboi Carti" song which is just bad.

I'm just glad the album is different. She's managed to adopt a different style and aesthetic for pretty much every single one of her albums thus far and I think that's what keeps me engaged as a fan.

"Cherry" is one of my favorite tracks so far. It's fucking incredible.

couldn't have said it better.

get free is such a perfect song and a great way to end the album
and i actually enjoy summer bummer/coachella while nearly everybody dislikes them both

You've said nothing about how this album sounds

the fucking niggers ruin the whole aesthetic, what were they thinking by putting them in

Im at Groupie Love so far but these rappers are kinda killing the vibe for me.

This electronic thing shes got going on it I don't like either

I don't like that she got blacked. The first two songs are pretty good. I'm up to summer bummer now and not liking much so far apart from first 2 songs

>13 beaches
>white mustang
>cherry
>not liking much so far

what about In My Feelings?

The Weeknd is always so quick to pull on a WHITE BITCH'S pussy.

SZA could never even dream of getting Abel on a track, let alone in the same video.

bump

Cherry is one of the Album's best songs.

Alright, I've now listened to the whole album and going through it a second time. I really like the first 5 songs and get free.

Interscope employees are braindead parasite
the v in AVSP stands for VULTURE

This is objectively true