S/fur thread. Anons getting his tt v10

S/fur thread. Anons getting his tt v10

are there any decent furry vnovels?

No.

Probably not. It's much easier to imagine it never happening, or being a huge failure and giving up.

Requesting snu snu (muscular females having sex with males)

Every body post age, job, pay and relationship status to see how flurries live

Me
>23
>water transfer
>40k a year
>complicated

HeTechy

I really had no idea I had so much stronk back then. Cleo was hot in my mind even that many years ago.

You already know, so there's no point.

Just do it, be part of something even if it's meaningless

Also SSN

When I was 10-11 ish I wanted to build a go kart that could go 60mph(100km/h) and I never thought I would but,on Christmas from my mom and dad I got a but over $100 and went to harbor freight bought a welder for $100 and saved up some more, to get some Steel for the frame. I made the frame, got all the little shit. Then the engine, then the tires, brakes. All over the course of 3 years. I had that go kart and ran the fucking piss outta it. At 14. All together it was probably 7-800 dollars.

And the same goes for bats. My tastes really haven't changed much at all since I first became a furfag.

Whatever.
>20
>N/A
>N/A
>N/A
There.

That's a nice story, but I couldn't do anything like that. I can't even force myself to do simple tasks.

Is anyone here going to Megaplex next weekend?

Nice try beaner

Me
>18
>Metal fabricator/welder
>At this rate I could make 60-70k a year
>Kissless handholdless virgin.

Have you ever dated anyone irl

HeTechy

Excuse me, my lineage is entirely white.

The fuck do you think.

You lying about the virgin part

HeTechy

Well don't asknfor my SSN

Maybe, but a guy

i'm getting plastered rn

Thank you.

It will all come together if you just keep it in the side of your head. You may chase that dream till your 35-40, then it all comes together. You get a raise, now you're not working paycheck to paycheck. You get an extra $200 a month. You're on your way there then.

No im not, im fat and ugly, all I got going for me is im 6'4 and strong.

No. Not even guys want me.

Lucky you.

Meh. I have no hope or expectations for it. I don't for anything in life.

>when literally everyone is over a foot taller than you

6'4"? I'm interested!

Well if Im not gonna try anymore.

I'm ugly too and I had 3 gF AND fucked 2 hookers

Im not gonna try anymore*

Yep. That's how it always goes.
I'm pathetic.

how tall are you?

5'2. Go ahead and laugh now.

I'm 5'10 and who cares if you're short. Do you have a pic when you had short hair?

HeTechy

You're a fuckton more attractive than I am. My eyes look like Sid the sloths from ice age

I tried. Just have some ambition man. Ambition.

male or female?

I wish was more attractive to make my gf happier.

She wishes I had a full grown beard, sadly I look like a girl sometimes

Yeah, I am. But like I've said. My eyes are spaces like Sid the sloths. Or the sloths from the goonies

I care. It's humiliating and makes life retardedly hard. Simple tasks are literally impossible. I can't reach anything on the top shelf of my house.

And no.

Same. And my jaw is really fucked up. My entire facial structure is fucked up really.

I do until I beat myself into the ground. It always happens. I try to fight it, but there's nothing I can do about. Depression is a horrible, crippling disease.

Male.
I want to blow my brains out.

If she truly loves you, she'll stay with you no matter what.

Nearly 4 years later, and it still looks like a giant dick.

Yeah, she said she will still love me no matter what but beard are a turn on for her

Quit posting shit up so high

are you mixed race?

Yeah, depression fucking sucks

Good, love her, cherish her. +100 if she's also a furry

What?

No. White as can be. Pathetic, huh? My brother 5 years my junior from a dad the same height as me, is 2 inches taller than me despite my dad being 5'7. Yep. I truly hate myself.

Words can't even begin to describe how bad it is.

iputting* fucking autocorrect

10l tt user. I got a question for you about what I wanna build. Its gonna be a for 400m but I don't know if I should do single turbo, twin turbo, or a supercharger?

She's suicidal, cries all the time so I have hold her and yes, she's a furry

Fuck that sucks for you. Im 6'4 and my mom and dad are both 5'8

Just help her through her problems. If shes at Rock bottom(emotionally) then there's only one way to go and that's up.

^^^^^^^
That's also for you TT user

I'd fucking kill for a gf that's a furry. Fuck losing weight, fuck getting fit. I'd kill for a qt3.14 furry gf

Well I'm no expert, so my take my advice with a full salt shaker. It really depends on what you're working with. Generally superchargers are best because they provide instant power directly by forcing it through the manifold. Single turbos usually have to be pretty large which means turbo lag. Twin turbos can have anti-lag setups, but if you want to make a lot of power than you'll want big turbos, which means lag. They're also more complex because you're taking the exhaust gasses and rerouting it back through the intake, which = more exhaust at higher throttle, which has to be controlled with a blowoff valve. Superchargers are usually the best way to go for drag, unless you're working with shittons of power and torque, and can handle the lag.

I'm truly the most unlucky bastard on the planet.

I'm helping her everyday and making sure she stays happy. I just hate it that she cries(I wish could stop that by it hurts me to see her crying)and calls herself useless

I married a qt3.14 furry chick.
We were dating for a while and I got a random text... "Amm, I have a fetish and its kinda weird..." She came out to me as a furry, she didn't know I was one as well. Married here a few months later. She wears my collar now. Don't give up hope user. Pic related, her collar.

This is her

discord gg/ wQHA2S

Here's her cute cookie monster eyes

im not trying to troll or bait anything but what is the appeal of vore. like why would you want to die?

I don't wanna do drag, and I don't want 4 digit horsepower. But I also want a more linear acceleration( how much boost the turbo/supercharger is putting out) so that's why I was thinking supercharger or smaller turbo/s so the boost kicks in earlier

I can spend the whole night telling you I want to die, but you probably don't want to hear it.

You fucking scored. I'd give anything to be you.

Not into it my self and have never tried, but I have a few furry friends who are really into it. How they describe it as the ultimate form of submission and predator pray play. That and whole point in being a furry is the ability to do and be whatever you want to. Why not think outside of the proverbial box. Be on the moon, be an alian, eat rocks, be able to change size. Ones fursona is only limited by ones imagination.

Also TT user. 400m Guy and 6'4 guy are the same person, its me

but user if you die that means life won. you have to rise up and show life that its can go fuck its self and it wont bring you down.

I rolled for GF/Wife and rolled a nat 20

But I'm happy with my gf and I'm not gay draka

HeTechy

D'aww

i dont know nigga i just like busting a nut to some tig ol animal bittys

Well, for size, instant power, and weight, a centrifugal supercharger is your best option. Twin screw superchargers can make more power but are obviously heavier and more expensive. Small turbos can be good for adding top end power, but they're more complex to install. So you probably want a centrifugal supercharger.

I gotcha.

Meh. I've already given into depression.
But that's a hot pic. Too bad I'll never a furry girl with a huge ass.

how strong?

>when life only gives you a 4 sided die in a game for 20 siders

Nwgs? That's in Seattle right?

I live about an hour north

hey nigga it gets better you just have to try for it. i mean i went from about to kill my self to a retired ssg that now owns his own business